[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 1-2 Purple Rats (March 5th, 2015) (55 Viewers)

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
im so glad i fake fanned this one, as soon as i saw ogbonna in the line up of a coppa game i was looking for any damn excuse to ditch this, can any of yous fine gents give me a quick run down of how this went?
Corner for us. Padoin left alone defending. Pepe threw a shitty corner repelled on Salah. Ran for about 70meters with Padoin trying to run with him. Padoin didn't tackle and no cbs in their positions cause it was a corner led Salah to a one man goal. we draw with a header from Llorente. End of first half. Second Half Marchisio mess up right infront our penalty area. Ball goes to Salah none stop him and scores again. We pretty much passed the time watching them doing "torello" infront our area without pressing and spent last 20mins trying to score. But then they wen't full catenaccio and we messed up some quite good chances.
Crappy game but we didn't deserve to lose honestly. But now a 2-1 for them means 90% qualification as we need 2 score twice in Florence and we always sucked there. Plus our form is quite crappy since few games. Worried

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Before Marchisio's mess up, we must have given the ball away after slow motion back passing 18000 times in a row

Pass around back 4, hoof to nobody. Let them have ball for 4 mins. Rinse, repeat.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Huge difference between being Barcelona and expecting our players to not make a pass directly to the opposition in front of our goal.
Our players never try to dribble someone always make the easy and cheesy passes behind. That's what our team misses the most. Wingers who are able to dribble and creat dangerous situations.
I mean Salah alone kept our def worried all the time and he scored twice on our mistakes. Unthinkable!

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Our players never try to dribble someone always make the easy and cheesy passes behind. That's what our team misses the most. Wingers who are able to dribble and creat dangerous situations.
I mean Salah alone kept our def worried all the time and he scored twice on our mistakes. Unthinkable!
It's been clear for YEARS now, we need flair up front. The kind pf player that can break down defenses on his own, that can take on defenders on 1-on-1's to find a pass, or cross or a goal.

What Salah did today, if that was say Matri even if he had the same pace, it'd never cross his mind to put it between Padoin's legs in such a way he didn't even know where the ball went, that was amazing.

It takes an intelligent player to do that. That's what we need. Someone clever, creative and with flair.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
It's been clear for YEARS now, we need flair up front. The kind pf player that can break down defenses on his own, that can take on defenders on 1-on-1's to find a pass, or cross or a goal.

What Salah did today, if that was say Matri even if he had the same pace, it'd never cross his mind to put it between Padoin's legs in such a way he didn't even know where the ball went, that was amazing.

It takes an intelligent player to do that. That's what we need. Someone clever, creative and with flair.
Remember why Matri got a fan club: "I would rather be a fourth place in Juventus than......." I can't remember the rest @Bianconero_Aus

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I've been calling for pace, flair & fancy for such a long time. Even when we were seemingly unstoppable. We've had obvious limitations for quite a long time, thankfully teams in Serie A weren't equipped to take advantage of that.

Jesus Christ, if you man mark our fucking CB Bonucci, our creativity dies. :lol:

KingGale

Il Barone
Dec 24, 2012
Small wonder Ogbonna is caught not even trying again. Remember him gently jogging back during the goal in the away loss vs Olympiacos?

His work ethic is fucking outrageous. Someone should remind this fucker what team he plays for exactly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)