Coppa Italia: JUVENTUS 1-2 Lazio [04/22/2009] (3 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I wondered that as soon as he scored that goal today. We haven't seen a goal like that since once of DPs great free kicks at the beginning of the season. Our strikers are just great in front of goal, more clinical finishers than the technique that's needed for a strike like that.

Besides, our defense gave him too much space/time. Teams know how good our strikers are and are on lockdown most of the time.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
The really sad thing is that Chiellini has scored more goals this season than any of our midfielders in all competitions. He has five goals. :pumpkin:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
well the good thing is they will stop seeing Ariaudo as a viable option for defense next year, if criscito's performance against roma sent him on a 2 year loan to genoa, ariaudo's ought to send him to S.S. sambenedettese

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
I wondered that as soon as he scored that goal today. We haven't seen a goal like that since once of DPs great free kicks at the beginning of the season. Our strikers are just great in front of goal, more clinical finishers than the technique that's needed for a strike like that.

Besides, our defense gave him too much space/time. Teams know how good our strikers are and are on lockdown most of the time.
i don't think that is much of a the reason...i see messi scoring goals like that often, ronaldinho, zlatan(fuck him), cristiano ronaldo, lampard, gerrard....they all did scored like that this season...maybe more than once too..

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
we should really try and get 5 big signings,

1st, a attacker not older than 30 who are capable of scoring goals and creating them...we can't just rely on delpiero(cos he no longer is consistant) and giovinco...right now juventus doesn't have a messi/cristiano ronaldo/zlatan/lampard.....every teams need one... (BUT THIS TRANSFER IS HIGHLY IMPOSSIBLE DUE TO THE INCAPABILITY OF THE MANAGEMENT...well maybe diego will be this guy)

2nd, 2 reliable and fast winger(left and right), which we never ever had....sell marchioni...

3rd, 2 stable and techically-reliable wingbacks.....everytime i see grygera cross the ball into the fans i wanna cry...

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
i don't think that is much of a the reason...i see messi scoring goals like that often, ronaldinho, zlatan(fuck him), cristiano ronaldo, lampard, gerrard....they all did scored like that this season...maybe more than once too..
Zlatan is zlatan. Hate him, but he is great. The others are all midfielders with great players around them that are able to open up play, besides...the ones you mentioned are worldclass, they can pretty much do it all and there aren't many players out there that can stop them. Zanetti for example, he takes a lot of long shots but he is no Gerrard or Lampard.

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
Zlatan is zlatan. Hate him, but he is great. The others are all midfielders with great players around them that are able to open up play, besides...the ones you mentioned are worldclass, they can pretty much do it all and there aren't many players out there that can stop them. Zanetti for example, he takes a lot of long shots but he is no Gerrard or Lampard.
yea that's why i am saying that...since juventus is a world class team, then we should have that world class player who do things like that...remember zidane? baggio?then young del piero? and now, no1

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
and i hope the management does not plan to make cannavaro a key figure if we buy him....and i definitely hope that he isn't the ONLY DEFENDER WE WILL BUY.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We are rebuilding....we got a ways to go before we are back to being a world class team like we used to be.

Mar 30, 2006
Diego is what we need. ?HE can give us the spark from midfield. Canna can help us out alot in the back. I bet we will miss out on Diego.. which will be brutal.

If we do I wonder if we could get Elano. He is a really good player and would come alot cheaper then the others we are linked with. That could free up some money for Sagna or Miguel.

Mar 24, 2006
Eℓvin;1964507 said:
Yes, and you don't want me as your enemy.
Emo :tdown:

:D seriously Elvin , emo is so gay , i hope you don't like crying all a day just like one of my friend , she was crying along night just because her dad didn't buy a Mac for her :wth:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)