Coppa Italia: JUVENTUS 1-2 Lazio [04/22/2009] (4 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
A quick summary, anyone? Besides "we were shit."
No presence in midfield, not much service to the strikers, Zarate scored a stunner from 23 yards and Koralov scored on a shot that deflected off of Bad-Luck Grygera, Seba was subbed at half-time for Nedved, we only started to get things going once Del Piero and Camoranesi came on, but then Krazy Camo got himself sent off again.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 15, 2006
The only people not calling Tiago a pussy or a ballerina or whatever is either me or Cyril. Everybody else hates his guts with passion and directly go to his thread no matter whether we win, lose, draw or even if he wasn't in the team sheet to express their distaste.

The player is anything but overrated on these forums.
I actually feel sorry for him cos of the Ruineri and his show of lack of faith in him, other than in teh last few matches. I believe that he'll perform well with another coach, or with better players for support him on the pitch

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I'm off...that was a busy night, forums acting crazy during a match, Juventus playing like retarded monkeys and discovering that Osman was the reason behind the forums downtimes.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Perhaps.

I was just saying we shouldn't go throwing too many kids into the team just yet.
Well, it's not like we have many youngsters as it is. We even have trouble giving Giovinco a full 90 run of it.

So honestly, judging by some of these performances, there's no reason to bring in some more youngsters. Perhaps not in defense, but certainly in attack.

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
No presence in midfield, not much service to the strikers, Zarate scored a stunner from 23 yards and Koralov scored on a shot that deflected off of Bad-Luck Grygera, Seba was subbed at half-time for Nedved, we only started to get things going once Del Piero and Camoranesi came on, but then Krazy Camo got himself sent off again.
:wallbang:

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Juve Ultras should make racist marks towards our board instead of Inter. Now that the fans are banned from the game against Lecce it perfectly sets up an opportunity to meat up and start protesting in Turin.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Well, it's not like we have many youngsters as it is. We even have trouble giving Giovinco a full 90 run of it.

So honestly, judging by some of these performances, there's no reason to bring in some more youngsters. Perhaps not in defense, but certainly in attack.
I was referring to the next generation of youngsters, lead by Ariaudo.

I have no issue with our more established youngsters playing.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Juve Ultras should make racist marks towards our board instead of Inter. Now that the fans are banned from the game against Lecce it perfectly sets up an opportunity to meat up and start protesting in Turin.
And then we get banned from our own stadium for chants against our board. Brilliant. :lol2:

Sep 2, 2004
I dont remember last time I was this mad about a football game. Ranieri is such a fucking clown, I could kill him right now. His starting lineup was laughable for such an important game. Ever since that falling out with Del Piero this team has been on a slide. Its obvious the players dont respect him anymore. Its time to move on. We will NEVER EVER EVER win anything with this clown. Fire him before he signs some more bums during the summer transfer window.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Ariaudo is 19 playing against top Serie A strikers in Rocchi and Zarate. He may have looked shaky at some moments of the match, but overall he was not an embarrassment like some other players we continue to field.

GIVE HIM A FUCKING BREAK ALREADY.
This is what I was trying to say in the Cannavaro thread. We need Canna to teach him organization and confidence. Ariaudo/Criscito could be our new CBs, I see no point in buy a new CB without giving them a solid chance first. Just as long as Canna isn't pulling a Nedved and playing every single game.

Though I see you disagreeing on some of my statement here, we are both in agreement that Ariaudo needs to be given his break. The kid is good, fast, seems much better with both feet than Chiellini and his positioning was not all that bad. Just needs a good teacher which Andy I think you will disagree and I think Canna is the man for that.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
It's unbelievable. I wake up this morning and convince that Juve advanced to Coppa Italy Final, but SHIT Ruinieri ruin my whole day again.. I can't believe this, we can't even won 1-0 or 2 goals difference against Lazio with their shitty defense..

I don't understand his tactical choice this day:
1. Why did he play De Ceglie over Moli, De Ceglie has even not play for long time after injury, also his defensive ability still need improve.. This is our important match for this season now, why you take a gamble.. If it was me, i'll play Moli in this game and DC in Reggina game

2. Ariaudo? It's a gamble again, if u play DC on the left why you play another youngster, it's a gamble because Mellberg also not a first team starter.. Playing Mellberg - Ariaudo - De Ceglie need adaption and more understanding between them in this important matches..

3. Marchionni?? this is a big ?.. Where is Camo, why he used as a sub...

4. DP? I would choose DP - IQ or DP - Trez, not IQ - Trez.. DP has been a bogeyman for Lazio defense in the last several season, why not playing him??

5. About Giovinco, i would say that too.. you can't play him if your LB is De Ceglie.. If Moli play as LB, than i would prefer Giovinco than Nedved to play...

Ranieri must responsible for this result and RESIGNED.. One again, now we are in 3rd spot and lost in Coppa Semi... It's some ppl here hoped for several weeks ago, so the board will fired Ranieri... I want Ranieri and our Board of Managament (Secco, Blanc) responsible

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Gigli:

“The fans are free to say what they like, as we know that we have failed them this season,”

“One of our goals was to win the Coppa Italia, however now all we can do is concentrate on the league, and try to do well in the final six matches.

“Our past few weeks have not been great, and consequently our season is now over.”

But what mention of ruinieri? NIENTE!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)