Coppa Italia: JUVENTUS 1-2 Lazio [04/22/2009] (2 Viewers)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
well the good thing is they will stop seeing Ariaudo as a viable option for defense next year, if criscito's performance against roma sent him on a 2 year loan to genoa, ariaudo's ought to send him to S.S. sambenedettese
I think you're being a bit harsh on the kid. IMO he was the best defensively of the whole lot especially when they were direct confrontations. He wasn't getting the best assistance from DC and especially none from the midfield. He held his ground well against two very good forwards and was decent in the air. Its just those little mishaps and you would expect that, but none were even dangerous. Also I like his positioning, as he didn't seem lost for the whole 90mins.

About the game, well... this was our biggest game at this stage and from the first minute you see the players not even making an attempt! We know the team is bad but they look horrible when they are unmotivated in such a fashion. Its scary when even your youngsters seem unconcerned about a game when it should be a huge game, and the more senior players just want to wrap up the season.

and Ranieri...

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Diego is what we need. ?HE can give us the spark from midfield. Canna can help us out alot in the back. I bet we will miss out on Diego.. which will be brutal.

If we do I wonder if we could get Elano. He is a really good player and would come alot cheaper then the others we are linked with. That could free up some money for Sagna or Miguel.
I wouldn't be surprised if we missed out on Diego, why would he want to join a team that plays like this with a useless manager?

Also: Elano???? Come on man this guy is terrible, he had a decent first season at Man City and now is so bad he cant even get in the team. I would cry for 30 days and 30 nights if we bought him. Xabi Alonso was the answer to our midfield problems, but we foolishly passed him over because he was "too slow", wtf he's faster than all of the shit we have on our team

Mar 24, 2006
I wouldn't be surprised if we missed out on Diego, why would he want to join a team that plays like this with a useless manager?

Also: Elano???? Come on man this guy is terrible, he had a decent first season at Man City and now is so bad he cant even get in the team. I would cry for 30 days and 30 nights if we bought him. Xabi Alonso was the answer to our midfield problems, but we foolishly passed him over because he was "too slow", wtf he's faster than all of the shit we have on our team
inter have a lot of that :smoke:

Furia Ceca

Mar 21, 2008
I think you're being a bit harsh on the kid. IMO he was the best defensively of the whole lot especially when they were direct confrontations. He wasn't getting the best assistance from DC and especially none from the midfield. He held his ground well against two very good forwards and was decent in the air. Its just those little mishaps and you would expect that, but none were even dangerous. Also I like his positioning, as he didn't seem lost for the whole 90mins.

About the game, well... this was our biggest game at this stage and from the first minute you see the players not even making an attempt! We know the team is bad but they look horrible when they are unmotivated in such a fashion. Its scary when even your youngsters seem unconcerned about a game when it should be a huge game, and the more senior players just want to wrap up the season.

and Ranieri...
I agree..
How can he put two center forwards with no playmaker? you cant put the likes of Trezeguet and Iaquinta without Del piero, Nedved or Camoranesi behind them, Giovinco doesn't have enough experience and needs more guidance on the pitch, this is where el capitano plays his role.
What was wrong with playing Camo from the beginning?
What was Ranieri's point from this formation?
I'v also been hearing rumors about bringing in Spalleti, now thats a mistake that shouldn't happen again, Ranieri is more than enough. I would go for Prandelli, Lippi or bring back Deschamps. Lets just hope next season is worth watching.

Sir Psycho Sexy

I AM CANDREVA (kholsit!)
Sep 19, 2008
TWO WORDS: LUCKY LAZIO!

and why is it that every team is capable of dominating all the games we play its like ranieri is now an open book anyone can crack his so called " tactics " .... fire his ass now!!!, and fuck buffon and his butter fingers!
forza zarate! :p

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I agree they were very lucky, and we are simply cursed this season...but still, our 1st half display was absolutely horrendous...Seba was disappointing and Marchionni, well, let's just say that he should be boiled in a cauldron of piping hot horse semen

Sir Psycho Sexy

I AM CANDREVA (kholsit!)
Sep 19, 2008
oh dont even get me started on that marco... he was ********* i cant even begin to describe him. he had one good run throughout the entire game and he just played along side lazio giving them the best passes ever!... and seba wasnt even on the field!... his tinyness got to him!

adelove

The Very Special One
Sep 29, 2003
well the good thing is they will stop seeing Ariaudo as a viable option for defense next year, if criscito's performance against roma sent him on a 2 year loan to genoa, ariaudo's ought to send him to S.S. sambenedettese
if this is d rule,then marchionni,poulsen,tiago,grygera and basically all of the team will be on their way to sambenedettese as well!

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
so where are the guys that bash molinaro everytime and claim de ceglie should be a starter on the left back ?

was it the missing support of the left winger ... oh wait ... if forgot, you can not say that it is gios fault either, if you are a real juventino ... what a pitty !

so yeah ... its ranieris fault (even if everybody wanted to see gio play more and everybody was crying for our youngsters to be given more chances)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
so where are the guys that bash molinaro everytime and claim de ceglie should be a starter on the left back ?

was it the missing support of the left winger ... oh wait ... if forgot, you can not say that it is gios fault either, if you are a real juventino ... what a pitty !

so yeah ... its ranieris fault (even if everybody wanted to see gio play more and everybody was crying for our youngsters to be given more chances)
DC got forward really well...combined with Seba a lot in the 1st half, and put in some pretty good crosses in the 2nd half...I would definitely like to see him play a lot more at LB

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

Our genius coach picked the worst game possible for that. That's the whole fuckin point, smartass.

adelove

The Very Special One
Sep 29, 2003

our players are not the best in the world,but neither were ferrara,iuliano,montero,tacchinardi,jugovic,deschamps,conte or any of our heroes...a great manager makes a world of difference...look at the effect of recent managerial changes on the performance of Chelsea,Real Madrid and Tottenham Hotpurs...

Ranieri is a good man,but this not the Salvation Army. This is Juventus,we demand success and nothing less will do.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Btw, it's really sad how slow we are.
Sandro Mazzola was one of the commentators on RAI and he said few times how slow we were and how much faster and better Lazio's ball movement is compared to ours.
And it was true. Our players need ages to control the ball, turn around, see where to pass, see that noone's free, pass the ball backward to Buffon.

And we had a very young team today, especially in the first half. It's really strange how slow we are.
I'm not pro Spalletti, but I must say atleast this would change if we got him as coach. He plays very mobile football with constant passing. Gasperini's type of football is similar with Genoa, everyone from the defenders up takes initiative to take part in the build up, constant short passing and movement etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)