Copa America 2007 (6 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
bullshit

i hate mexicans but not in a racist way so dont warn/ban me -- i'm in texas rite now so i'm surrounded by them

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
i will not be surprised if brazil go out from the first round , they are terrible , the keeper is weak (roma keeper) , defence is crap , midfield without kaka and ronnie is invisible , and no one in the attack can score especailly this player (vagner love) , the only player who is giving 100 % is robinho but he is not enough alone.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
quiero despegarla en sus ojos chinge cabron. nunca he conocido a una chica mas sucia como tu... que mala brasil!

WEY!

VIVA CHIVAS GUADALAJARA Y PITBULL DE MIAMI!!!

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Copa: Misery for Roma duo
Thursday 28 June, 2007
Roma stars Juan and Alexander Doni suffered a dreadful start to their Copa America campiagn as holders Brazil slumped to a 2-0 defeat against Mexico.

The Samba boys, who were missing several stars including Milan’s Kaka, struggled to click and fell behind thanks to a superb individual effort from Olympiakos striker Nery Castillo.

The 23-year-old talent got the better of the Giallorossi’s new acquisition Juan and Doni, lofting the ball over the hapless pair before turing home.

Eight minutes later, Doni was beaten again by an unstoppable Ramon Morales free-kick from the edge of the box.

While Juan’s place in the side looks assured, the Giallorossi custodian now faces a nervous wait to see whether Selecao boss Dunga chooses to replace him with Porto 'keeper Helton. Brazil must now bounce back against Chile on July 1.

So far it has been a miserable tournament for Italy-based players, with Alvaro Recoba’s Uruguay unexpectedly thumped 3-0 by Peru in the opening game.

Tonight’s action sees Crotone striker Dante Lopez of Paraguay take on Ivan Cordoba’s Colombia and a host of Inter stars take to the field for Argentina against the USA. :rofl:

ararossi

Jun 6, 2007
mexico did well castillo was brillant but most outstanding was their goalkeeper
ochoa he looks like being possibly the next great outstanding talent great agility.possible long term replacement for buffon.Is he still playing in the mexican league?

Jul 23, 2006
i will not be surprised if brazil go out from the first round , they are terrible , the keeper is weak (roma keeper) , defence is crap , midfield without kaka and ronnie is invisible , and no one in the attack can score especailly this player (vagner love) , the only player who is giving 100 % is robinho but he is not enough alone.
Ronnie is not important, Kaka is Brazil.

:agree: Robinho was great yesterday.

OCHOA is still playing in Mexico, I can't believe it. THIS GUY WILL BECOME WORLD CLASS.

OP
Carlo D

Carlo D

The Jazz Man
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #92
    I've had a soft spot for the USA for many years & much as I want Argentina to win this "Copa," it won't give me any pleasure to see an under strength American side try to compete in an uneven contest...I know all about why they decided to make the Gold Cup their priority. Having said that, why the US, the World's leading business force cannot take Soccer, the largest by far money earning sport more seriously is a constant irritation to me, & the excuse "it's not an American sport" just isn't good enough! Soccer didn't originate in the countries with the most successful international teams either! With their resources in money & manpower, the US should be in a position to mount a serious challenge! Argentina's big names, listed on their website this afternoon, are all there. I couldn't find the USA starting 11.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    Argies will have a field day. USA is not even nearly as good as Serbia and they lost 6-0, so it'll prolly be 10-0 or so tonight.
    Just to go by the same shitty logic you've suggested:

The USA tied Italy, Italy beat Germany, Germany beat Argentina.

:eyebrows:

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    View attachment 33328 View attachment 33327 I've had a soft spot for the USA for many years & much as I want Argentina to win this "Copa," it won't give me any pleasure to see an under strength American side try to compete in an uneven contest...I know all about why they decided to make the Gold Cup their priority. Having said that, why the US, the World's leading business force cannot take Soccer, the largest by far money earning sport more seriously is a constant irritation to me, & the excuse "it's not an American sport" just isn't good enough! Soccer didn't originate in the countries with the most successful international teams either! With their resources in money & manpower, the US should be in a position to mount a serious challenge! Argentina's big names, listed on their website this afternoon, are all there. I couldn't find the USA starting 11. As I started this thread, I feel kind of obliged to make a post on each game, but not tonight. You guys can do it & I'm sure you will!
    I'm sure they won't :excited:

Max

Jul 15, 2003
    and you are interista

this is worse than being bastard

Juventus=World CUp
    World Cup>Copa America
    Yes, I am an Inter fan. I love Inter because I like South American football. Come kill me. I'll have myself bound to a bench at Pearson Airport in Toronto with a big "I LOVE INTER" sign on my chest, you can fly in from Instanbul and drive a scimitar through my chest.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)