Confirmed Signings (2 Viewers)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i have never seen diogo but if he is from river, im willing to give him a go at right back, well, as back up anyway.

nonda could be used in the deal to get gilardino, as could maybe another player such as kapo for example.

giannichedda is only back up in midfield as im sure appiah and even blasi could be out this summer.

kovac? has experience but not sure if he is any better than what we have now. tudor would be better if he stays fit of course.

i dont think anything is official until they are on the juve website and at the press conference with moggi:D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Kovac is very fast, while Tudor is very slow. And Kovac isn't always injured. There are a lot more differences, the only similarity is that they can both head really well.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++
Kovac is very fast, while Tudor is very slow. And Kovac isn't always injured. There are a lot more differences, the only similarity is that they can both head really well.
Kovac can head really well? What the hell was he doing against Chelsea then? He was totally outmuscled the whole match by Drogba

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Romano ] ++
Kovac = Tudor
Exactly the same players omfg...

Giannichedda = WHO THE **** IS THIS?
Considering their form in the current season, Kovac was a total crap. He was crap in the EC,and crap in CL (may decent in bundesliga, but that doesnt mean anything at all).

While Giannichedda did really well in Lazio both in dm and cd(!!!) position. Most forum members rate him low, but most members are, ehh, whatever...

Madrid cabron, saluda al Campeon!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Giannichedda would not take a big role at Juventus. The reason why Capello might like him is because he can fill a number of positions, anywhere from central midfield to centerback. I see him as just a utility player for the team.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
So in the great grand scheme of things we are heavily tipped to be the official new retirement home of football! Round up all the aged Bosman's & commence the tea party.

Dan10

Mar 15, 2005
Guys seriously i was thinking about this and we've honestly been linked with about 10 defenders, 15 mids, and like 7 strikers. There is no way in hell we can even try n figure out who Moggi will pick up this summer, cuz its probably not gonna be anyone who's been linked. Whatever im not getting my hopes up about anything and ill take whatever we get. Just thought I would share with you all lol

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dan10 ] ++
Guys seriously i was thinking about this and we've honestly been linked with about 10 defenders, 15 mids, and like 7 strikers. There is no way in hell we can even try n figure out who Moggi will pick up this summer, cuz its probably not gonna be anyone who's been linked. Whatever im not getting my hopes up about anything and ill take whatever we get. Just thought I would share with you all lol

think about who we cannot possibly get ? gerrard ? then wait for the last transfer day and you will see he will sign for juventus

OP
Edge

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #91
    Lazio defender Massimo Oddo will be added to the Milan squad at the end of the current campaign.

The Rossoneri have been looking for a new right-back and the Italian international will reportedly make the move north.

The San Siro outfit are looking for a quality alternative to Marcos Cafu and they’ve opted for Oddo - despite also tracking Reggina’s Giandomenico Mesto, Marco Cassetti of Lecce and Parma’s Daniele Bonera.

The Biancocelesti are ready to sell the former Verona player, who was also being monitored by Inter and Juventus, for as little as £3.5m.

Oddo was actually spotted in Milan on May 9, when he was in the ‘Moscova’ area of the city, which is close to the club’s headquarters.

Oddo, who is a penalty expert, is in favour of the switch given that he is a massive fan of the club.

The full-back is also familiar with his proposed new surroundings as he started his career as a youngster at Milan, spending two years there before his 1995 switch to Fiorenzuola.

Milan have also seemingly already looked to strengthen their left-back options for the new campaign.

They are understood to have agreed to sign Udinese’s Marek Jankulovksi in the summer, even if no official announcement has been made.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So that's Oddo and Jankulovski off to Milan then !

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    Inter to poach Giannichedda?
    Thursday 19 May, 2005
    Inter are attempting to hijack Juventus’ proposed summer swoop for Lazio’s Giuliano Giannichedda.

The midfielder was expected to sign for the Bianconeri once his capital contract expired in June.

But reports now suggest that rivals Inter may be about to snatch the Italian from under their noses.

Nerazzurri boss Roberto Mancini knows the player well, after their time together in Rome, and has asked his club to make a late bid.

Inter chief Massimo Moratti is ready to meet his tactician’s demands, especially as the player is available on a free transfer.

Giannichedda, who will be 31 in September, is believed to be wanting a three-year deal worth £1m a season.

Both clubs are after new central midfielders given that Juve are likely to release Alessio Tacchinardi and Stephen Appiah, while Inter may sell Emre and Edgar Davids.

Meanwhile, Juve are also being associated with Real Madrid defensive midfielder Ivan Helguera

channel4.com

Seems that Giannichedda is not a sure thing after all

Diobaggio

May 5, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by archaon ] ++

jankulovski nesta stam oddo ...

omg
    dont worry...Oddo can't defend very well

he is good at getting crosses in,taking penalties and free kicks,but he doesn't have the defensive skills of a real italian defender

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
    Nov 1, 2004
    We wait. One thing I've learnt about Moggi and co is this... they know how to shock!

See what happened with Don Fabio, then Cana and Ibra.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)