Confirmed Signings (18 Viewers)

OP
Edge

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #21
    of course I expected some of you guys know this already, but just I thought I make a thread about confirmed signings, welcome to add to the list.

Buy on AliExpress.com
    OP
    Edge

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #22
    So we have 100% confirmed signing:

R. Kovac
    Giannichedda
    Carlos Andre Diogo

"Very Likely" signing:

Nonda
    Edu
    Behrami
    Cassano

OP
    Edge

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #26
    21 years old, River Plate player, right wing back, Uruguayan, very fast, probably going on loan for his first season here.

Jul 28, 2002
    why ?? we could use him as back up...why on loan...why why why!! :fero:

if we used him and eased him into the first team...bingo noneed to buy bonera :cool:

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
    why ?? we could use him as back up...why on loan...why why why!! :fero:

if we used him and eased him into the first team...bingo noneed to buy bonera :cool:
    Because Juventus does not work with youngsters, they load them off on loan and if they succeed they use them later or they end up being sold. This is our policy it seems.

Jul 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

Because Juventus does not work with youngsters, they load them off on loan and if they succeed they use them later or they end up being sold. This is our policy it seems.
    i ****ing kno that :groan:

it seems pointless tho, we need young defenders, so we sign diogo...but what do we do with him? loan him out....wtf .. keep relying on zebina.....

Id take a chance on diogo, if he doesnt pay off, id go back to zebinashit

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
    imo pesotto is superior to zebina. zebina is stron and athlethic but he gives away silly fouls and is sloppy passer- very mistake prone

Webber

Feb 27, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by dossis1986 ] ++
    WE NEED A GOOD ''10'' AIMAR.
    welcome to the forums Dossis.:)

Yes true, we need a "10". But Aimar would be probably too expensive, so i would try here with Rosicky or David Pizzaro.

dossis1986

May 9, 2005
    THANKS WEBBER. YES I THINK ROSICKY IS A GOOD SOLUTION BUT I WANT A FANTASISTA. PIZZARO IS LIKE PIRLO MORE DEFENSIVE.WHAT DO YOU THINK ABAOT GILARDINO WE MUST CHASE HIM I DON'T WANT MILAN TAKE HIM.

Jul 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++
    Do not underrate Zebina that heavily.
    heres my point of view...i wasnt suprised Hypia easily escaped the clutches of zebinas marking to tap away the finish in the first leg agaisnt L'pool.

he is strong and athletic...but low concentration, careless passer, falls asleep, hacks with ill timed tackles....his strong point is his pace, which probably helps out lili and canna, as his "recovery" ability is relatively high.

But imo....there are FAR better fullbacks.

Webber

Feb 27, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by dossis1986 ] ++
    THANKS WEBBER. YES I THINK ROSICKY IS A GOOD SOLUTION BUT I WANT A FANTASISTA. PIZZARO IS LIKE PIRLO MORE DEFENSIVE.WHAT DO YOU THINK ABAOT GILARDINO WE MUST CHASE HIM I DON'T WANT MILAN TAKE HIM.
    Parma's managers put him price of 53 M €. So any of Italian clubs is not capable of paying such a bid for Gila. But Chelsea does. So crazy Roman put 50 M € on him and probably Chelsea will get him.

Unless Silvio goes crazy too.

Jul 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Webber ] ++

Parma's managers put him price of 53 M €. So any of Italian clubs is not capable of paying such a bid for Gila. But Chelsea does. So crazy Roman put 50 M € on him and probably Chelsea will get him.

Unless Silvio goes crazy too.
    or we give them a shit load of youth players and a big wad of cash.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)