Confirmed Signings (8 Viewers)

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
Tudor's been playing very well in Siena this season and he deserves another chance on the bench imo.
This I agree, he's also made it too last weeks best serie A players along with Canna in defense.

Anyhow, About the Gilardino thing, he is priced 37million euros not 50million, but hey, I think Chelsea wouldn't mind the price, dont know about milan though.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++

imo the reason why he compliments them is that is he is a big, atheltic pplayer who can cover their backs if they get done, plus he closes down "quickly" reducing the work on canna and lili.

But he is still a half asleep clumsy git.
I'll quote myself here:

++ [ originally posted by Erkka ] ++
Zebina is an excellent defender, no matter what many of these useless members around here say. He's physics are optimal for defender, he's pretty fast and strong. He's only problem is on the mental side, his having hard time keeping his concentration on the pitch ALL the time. Like Capello said few years ago, he would be the best defender in the world if he could keep focused all the time.

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
Who is Diogo?
Where is he coming from?
Where does he play on the field?
What nationality does he have?
He's a 22 year old fullback or winger from Uruguay and a regular starter for River Plate. Ive only heared good things about him, SIGN HIM!

Aug 1, 2003
Tudor has always been okay, he has an advantage for his size and saved us quite a number of times - Deportivo and Parma for example. He was just extremely injury-prone

I refuse to believe we bought Kovac, Giannichedda and Nonda

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Two corrections:

1) Gilardino is priced at 37M pounds. Which corresponds to ~ 53M euros.

2) Diogo was indeed a starter for River Plate. But not the famous River Plate from Argentina, but a club from Uruguay with the same name.

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
Almost a done deal for Andrea Coda CB of Empoli. Best youg defender of Serie B.
yepp... he is a 1'88 tall defender, with a great pace... only 20years [if not 19].. and as u said the best in serie B...

Geof

May 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++
Two corrections:

2) Diogo was indeed a starter for River Plate. But not the famous River Plate from Argentina, but a club from Uruguay with the same name.
exact.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++
Two corrections:

Diogo does play in River Plate of Argentina, and he is a starter in the club, I have watched him like 3 of 4 times playing... he is good, but latlt he hasn't been playing that good...

OP
Edge

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #75
    That's right, Diogo plays for the famous River Plate team from Argentina, and we signed him because of we are letting Salas staying there.

juventus2

Jul 6, 2004
    Looks like we have this players:
    Diogo--Masiello--Coda--Chiellini

That's a lot of talent, and if even one makes it to Juventus we'll save so much money, because we wont need any expensive, proven players

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    So you made a thread called Confirmed Signings, to tell us that we've signed Kovac and Giannichedda, but it hasn't been announced yet?

Interesting...:D

there is no confirmed signings till now:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)