Confirmed Signings (3 Viewers)

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
sports.it has said that we will announce the signing of kovac and gianichedda within next few hours and moggi has said cassano wiill not come anothe smokescreen

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
here is the news:

Juve, annuncio acquisto di Kovac o Giannichedda nelle prossime ore
23 05 2005

Potrebbe essere già annunciato nelle prossime ore il primo acquisto della Juventus per la prossima stagione. I nomi che circolano sono quelli di Robert Kovac, difensore centrale del Bayern Monaco, e Giuliano Giannichedda, centrocampista della Lazio. Entrambi arriverebbero a parametro zero. Si tratterebbe del primo regalo ai tifosi bianconeri in vista della festa scudetto di domenica prossima.

OP
Edge

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #106
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

Thats from a website, I dont think we've had an official confirmation yet.
    Its ok, its good enough for me :cool:

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    Im sorry to disspointig you but, its no a confirmation... the article said that Juve could be making an annouce confirming Kovac and Gianni... but the artcle its not the confirmation it self... :D

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    We've been waiting for a confirmation for a couple of months now, it won't be a surprise when they announce it. Moggi always gives us a surprise at the end of the mercato.

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    Till now no confirmation for any signing , juve always are the last team to announce signing for the new season , so it will be till august until any new player will be announced

OP
    Edge

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #110
    Kovac Close To Juve Move

6/3/2005 11:52:00 AM

Juventus are thought to be on the verge of wrapping up the signing of Bayern Munich defender Robert Kovac.
    The Croatian is available on a free transfer this summer as he is out of contract with the Bavarian giants.

"To say that Giannichedda is already a Juve player is premature, but instead Kovac is much closer to us," said club general director Luciano Moggi.

Lazio’s Giannichedda is also available on a free transfer.

gusmano

Mar 15, 2004
    pessotto, who played well thee last couple of months, has signed a new contract for 1 more year
    why not? an alternative for zambrotta is not juves biggest problem

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    I'd like to know exactly why we've signed Kovac, another ageing centre half, and not even a particularly good one at that.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
    I'd like to know exactly why we've signed Kovac, another ageing centre half, and not even a particularly good one at that.
    Kovac isn't a bad player. He's definitely better than Montero and Legrottaglie while Masiello is too inexperienced. With Ferrara retiring and Tudor's place in the team uncertain we could use some depth at the back.

OP
    Edge

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #119
    For people who wants know about Diogo, read the early posts in this thread !

Blind

May 8, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

Kovac isn't a bad player. He's definitely better than Montero and Legrottaglie while Masiello is too inexperienced. With Ferrara retiring and Tudor's place in the team uncertain we could use some depth at the back.
    I agree with Stuart.
    Kovac has not the pace that Cannavaro has, but he has good defending skills and EXPERIENCE. Experience is an issue here for a free transfer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)