Confederations Cup (3 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Yes, but I'd love it if Pirlo would smack Andy in the face while singing "Campioni del mondo".

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
And I'll congratulate the Juventus players on the team, especially Chiellini and Camo.

But I certainly won't congratulate Azzurri fans from Belgium, China or Neptune. They're a bunch of freaks and sorry-ass fans.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
On another note I'm thinking about getting marinara injections to darken my skin complexion. Can any non-italian Italy fans refer me?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Foggia hired some friends to beat up Marchini.

Or so the story goes.

If it's true or not I don't know, but at least some of it will be and I generally don't like Foggia's attitude anyway.
That story was funny. Remember reading Marchini's take on it, the guy was frightened :lol:

cough cough cough whereisthesportsmanshipandy!!cough cough :D

should be interesting to watch egypt take the usa to be honest, i dont think we ever played against each other ( not to mention i doubt we played against brazil before, italy we did i'm pretty sure) should be a fun game to watch.
I've got money on you guys not losing this Sunday, your boys better not disappoint me Ahmed :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
No, it wasn't. And you don't know anything about Italy. I bet you don't even know how far Milano is from Torino or where Bari and Treviso are on the map.
I actually do know the answer to all those questions.

I'm not too shabby on geography for an American. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)