Confederations Cup (4 Viewers)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
That story was funny. Remember reading Marchini's take on it, the guy was frightened :lol:

I've got money on you guys not losing this Sunday, your boys better not disappoint me Ahmed :D
hopefully we win fred!! :mark: although in all honesty i think its going to be a really tough one. its in my opinion the strongest derby in north africa ( nation wise). i do rate algeria i think they are a strong team and they have talent so it should be a good game.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
So Ive got tickets for Italy vs USA,Egypt vs Italy & Italy vs Brazil.My friend told me whcih hotel the Italian squad will be based in,now do any of you know which of our players speak english?

Im gonna get ahold of Kaka & make sure he leaves milan.:D

OP
The Curr

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
  • Thread Starter #106
    So Ive got tickets for Italy vs USA,Egypt vs Italy & Italy vs Brazil.My friend told me whcih hotel the Italian squad will be based in,now do any of you know which of our players speak english?

Im gonna get ahold of Kaka & make sure he leaves milan.:D
    Del Piero speaks a little bit of funny sounding English.

Rossi does obviously. I suppose Dossena must speak some.

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    "The Italian with the New York Accent"...Rossi could win 3 World Cups and 6 Champions Leagues, but that's the only way they will ever recognise him

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    Del Piero speaks a little bit of funny sounding English.

Rossi does obviously. I suppose Dossena must speak some.
    Thanks but somehow i have to get him to translate or get the team translator to do it for me.My Italian sucks but im gonna brown nose my way into getting pics & sigs.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    New Zealand. They're those guys from Flight of the Conchords, right? Grand fellows. Alby the racist dragon is lots of fun. They have a football team?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)