Claudio Ranieri (5 Viewers)

nabulio

Jan 31, 2008
We don´t need defenders? Well I don´t think so. Just look at the LB post. We have Molinaro, who was probably one of our worst players and an inexpirienced De Ceglie. And the CB post? Chiellini is the only WC player there, Legro was pretty good, but not WC, same as mellberg and Knezevič. That´s pretty weak IMO.

I just hope they can surprise me.

K_Mac

Apr 15, 2006
but there's only room in the squad for more defenders if we sell current ones. and i don't think secco has figured out how to appropriately sell players....

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Really? We don't need defenders? True, we have the almighty Legrottaglie and Knezevic on our bench. The elite forwards of Europe like Messi, Aguero and Drogba must be shitting themselves at the propspect of playing them. They better hope Chiellini doesn't get injured so they don't have to battle against that mighty duo.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Not liking Mr Tinker right now. Not at all. Incompetent board and and all, fact is its his requests that is what drives are mercato, and I dont really like his priorities.

Dec 26, 2004
We all saw it coming, I believe everyone knew after Poulsen signing that one of our buffoons will step to tell us how great they did this summer and what kind of superior squad we have now.

I won't even bother bashing them, it is a waste of breath... but I just hope everyone isn't feeling as bad as I do for this Sampdoria-alike feeling.

ramzax

Jan 10, 2003
is he serious???
no more transfers!!!!
i think this is a big joke
i dont want to be negative before the season starts but i cant see anything from this management that would make me change my mind.
this is not good and this is not the way to make 1st class team.
pay some money...show us the cash..get real players
well i guess its useless to ask
its better to watch this season "in sorrow" and hope for another management for next season.

DiDoz

Jun 23, 2007
I know I sound stupid, but right now I dont mind another relegation if that will make us get rid of this stupid board, actually if that board kept this policy we will be fighting for survival in seria A

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)