Claudio Ranieri (15 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Apparently those motherfuckers on the board cannot count. Quantity? FFS, we signed Mellberg, Knezevic and Poulsen. That means we have 6 players who can play centerback when four is enough. With Poulsen we have three DM's which is not really needed considering we need somebody who can pass the ball. Sissoko can even handle the defensive duties in midfield all by himself, so this Poulsen transfer is just really shady. We needed somebody who can create in midfield yet we ended up buying Amauri, which is fine with me, but still - he wasn't necessarily needed.

But yeah, thanks Ranieri. We need two players in every position even if both are shit. Thanks a lot.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I think ranieri is abs right ..!! we dont need more players in midfield ..

Sissoko ---> Poulsen

Zanetti ----> Tiago or Marchisio

Nedved ----> Giovinco or Albin Ekdal

Camoranesi -----> marchionni, giovinco or Albin Edkal

IMO our midfield is completed .. lets not fotget that we have the likes of camoranesi, nedved and giovinco in our midfield .. they're all creative and playmakers .. we dont want to end up like fucking Milan .. too many creative midfielders for nothin ..!!

ANYONE AGREES WITH ME ??

K_Mac

Apr 15, 2006

Sissoko ---> Poulsen

IMO our midfield is completed .. lets not fotget that we have the likes of camoranesi, nedved and giovinco in our midfield .. they're all creative and playmakers .. we dont want to end up like fucking Milan .. too many creative midfielders for nothin ..!!

ANYONE AGREES WITH ME ??
I agree that it is "complete" for our fuckin tree with two or more players in each position....

But it's been "completed" with all the wrong pieces. Still no new midfield face who is going to add that extra bit of magic. I'd like to think it's Giovinco....but I just don't see Ranieri playing him that much this year.

I think we're fucked this year.

DiDoz

Jun 23, 2007

Sissoko ---> Poulsen

ANYONE AGREES WITH ME ??
Last season we also had Camo, Nedved, DP (in his best form) and we had big creativity problems against small clubs,

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
Apparently those motherfuckers on the board cannot count. Quantity? FFS, we signed Mellberg, Knezevic and Poulsen. That means we have 6 players who can play centerback when four is enough. With Poulsen we have three DM's which is not really needed considering we need somebody who can pass the ball. Sissoko can even handle the defensive duties in midfield all by himself, so this Poulsen transfer is just really shady. We needed somebody who can create in midfield yet we ended up buying Amauri, which is fine with me, but still - he wasn't necessarily needed.

But yeah, thanks Ranieri. We need two players in every position even if both are shit. Thanks a lot.
I'm agree with you, Andy. Poulsen is a shitty transfer. Actually, is funny, if you think we were looking for X. Alonso who would add a lot of creativity in our midfield, good phase, good passes, good shot. We didn't get him, so we went for the opposite: Poulsen who destroy more than creates. Even a blind knows that our midfield lacks our creativity, which I think is our main weakness.
Maybe, Poulsen with shut our mouths (I hope so) and will turn out in an awesome player, blah, blah, blah...

Amauri is a good signing, imo. How old is Del Piero? I really doubt that he can handle CL + Serie A. Has anyone thought that maybe the main reason why he did such an amazing second half of tournament is because he didn't have mid-week matches?

Back to Poulsen; I really wish that Marchisio could take place in our starting XI (or have some matches coming as sub at least), I'm pretty sure he could add more in creativity terms than Poulsen. Besides, he is young, he can improve and he comes from our Primavera team.

Anyway, I think we have a solid team - more than last season at least. And yes, I still support Ranieri.

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
What would alonso add that zanetti doesnt add? Im all for alonso but hes the exact same player that zanetti is, better maybe. But I never saw alonso as our creative problems "solver".

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002

FUCK YOU RUINeri

FUCK YOU Board

our team is beined RUINED by a bunch of assholes, who know NOTHING about football

Sissoko ---> Poulsen

ANYONE AGREES WITH ME ??
FUCK NO !!!!

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
And the board and Ranieri get shit because Liverpool were not settling for a decent price for Alonso?

Interesting.Personal terms with Xabi had been agreed.You cant blame the managment or the coach if the other team in the deal isnt settling for a price.Every team has a transfer barrier that they wont cross.The same applies to Juventus.Just because we need a player dont not mean that we will break the bank for him.And everyone here who's crying out for creativty,you all seem to forget Giovinco pretty soon,no?Even though Giovinco will not play in Alonso's deep playmaking role,he is still a creative player,and someone who unlock opposing defences.Just because he's someone who can play behind behind the strikers does not mean that he cant be played slightly deeper into a more central role,to fit in Ranieri's 4-4-2.He's still a young player,and changing the position of a player has worked very well for some players in the past.And im not talking about a drastic position change.Giovinco can dribble,he can pass,he can create.He might not have the physical presence to outmuscle opposing Midfield thugs,but he does have the skill to do well in a central-ish midfield position from where he can make forward runs and provide the strikers with ammunition.

Sure,Alonso would have given us a lot,but we do NOT lack Creativty with Giovinco in the team.

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
FUCK YOU RUINeri

FUCK YOU Board

our team is beined RUINED by a bunch of assholes, who know NOTHING about football

FUCK NO !!!!
i think you're exagerating. There are people in charge who know what they're doing, only because they did not sign alonso does not mean that they know nothing about football. Tell me who looks dumb right now, we or liverpool? It's actually pool who thought they could fool us, and i'm kind of glad we dind't fall for it, even though i like alonso... Now they can remain for another season benching him and dreaming barry (or if they buy him, forget their Silva's and what-not.), Maybe they'll knock on our door in the winter-transfer period who knows...

And the board and Ranieri get shit because Liverpool were not settling for a decent price for Alonso?

Interesting.Personal terms with Xabi had been agreed.You cant blame the managment or the coach if the other team in the deal isnt settling for a price.Every team has a transfer barrier that they wont cross.The same applies to Juventus.Just because we need a player dont not mean that we will break the bank for him.And everyone here who's crying out for creativty,you all seem to forget Giovinco pretty soon,no?Even though Giovinco will not play in Alonso's deep playmaking role,he is still a creative player,and someone who unlock opposing defences.Just because he's someone who can play behind behind the strikers does not mean that he cant be played slightly deeper into a more central role,to fit in Ranieri's 4-4-2.He's still a young player,and changing the position of a player has worked very well for some players in the past.And im not talking about a drastic position change.Giovinco can dribble,he can pass,he can create.He might not have the physical presence to outmuscle opposing Midfield thugs,but he does have the skill to do well in a central-ish midfield position from where he can make forward runs and provide the strikers with ammunition.

Sure,Alonso would have given us a lot,but we do NOT lack Creativty with Giovinco in the team.
i agree! Have any of you people thought that if alonso would have played, we could not have played gio/neddy & camo? Except for a midfield of 5 maybe, but with 4 midfielders including alonso, sissoko as ONLY defensive MF is NOT enough. Alonso's defensive skills are limited, and sissoko is good and all, but he can't cover the full length in front of the defense-row all by himself. Camo and Neddy don't defend at all (at least last season) so that leaves us with defending centre-midfielders and believe me, it's better we have 2 classical DMs than to rely on one single Sissoko and a Zanetti who might as well injure himself by climbing out of the bus.

We have all criticized our board, and ranieri but in the end, i think we should wait before calling names. I can't understand comments like vinman... only because we didn't get pool's bench-player? come on...
Let's wait and see. I have the impression that we'll do good, because we have a lot of alternatives this year. Giovinco is the big question mark, because we all know he has the skill, but we don't know yet where ranieri is going to play him. Marchisio is also a very skilled player and might be the next surprise.
In the end, i think it's easier to play with destroying players, because with technical CMs, you could as well make the wrong signings (look at tiago, and i repeat myself; i don't know if alonso is that much better than tiago). At the very least, we'll have a strong defense next year, you can't argue about that. With Sissoko AND poulsen in front of our row, our opponents will have to work A LOT to get through...

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
There is nothing wrong with Xabis defending, and he would NOT have hindered us playing Camo, Gio/Nedved. Dont know what you are on. But Xabi isnt a liability defensive wise at all, and can play with a a pure DM like MOMO easily from a holding DM position.

P.S I assure you, Xabi IS much better then Tiago.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
What would alonso add that zanetti doesnt add? Im all for alonso but hes the exact same player that zanetti is, better maybe. But I never saw alonso as our creative problems "solver".
they're asking for alonso as our :gsol: creative midfielder :gsol: only to end up having another tiago ..!!

salman said:
but we do NOT lack Creativty with Giovinco in the team.
thank you :tup:

the same ppl who were fucking protesting against offloading the magician giovinco and the signature of stankovic, now, they say we dont have creativity in our midfield .. you guys need to use ur lazy brains .. with alonso coming there would be no chance for giovinco to play and shine .. simply, give seba the chance to play and you'll get ur fucking creativity ..

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
We don't lack creativity? :howler: Jesus Christ did you see ANY of our matches last season?

We don't even know if Ranieri will fucking field Giovinco from the start.

But anybody with half a football brain knows this Juventus side has lacked creativity and that Xabi Alonso wouldn't be anything close to a detriment to the team. And FFS, he's not a bench player. Watch some football before talking such utter shit.

Apr 12, 2004

Sissoko ---> Poulsen

ANYONE AGREES WITH ME ??
Nedved is not creative, he's a hard worker, Camo is half a dotard. Gio is the only creative player you mentioned.
There is your answer...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
they're asking for alonso as our :gsol: creative midfielder :gsol: only to end up having another tiago ..!!

the same ppl who were fucking protesting against offloading the magician giovinco and the signature of stankovic, now, they say we dont have creativity in our midfield .. you guys need to use ur lazy brains .. with alonso coming there would be no chance for giovinco to play and shine .. simply, give seba the chance to play and you'll get ur fucking creativity ..
Giovinco and Alonso don't even play the same position. :rolleyes:

Like I said before, watch some football.

Apr 12, 2004

Xabi is not tiago, and one creative player does not mean you are creative.

So all your posts are: :analcanon:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)