Claudio Ranieri (3 Viewers)

Apr 12, 2004
nedved is not creative !! camo is half a dotard !!

What's ur definition of creativity? :crazy:
Like you know what a dotard is without looking it up, and absolutely, Nedved is not creative.

You would find more people who agree with me than you would those that agree with you.

And my definition of creativity is the same as most, the question is, what is yours?

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
If i would not be reading this forum on daily bases, and if i would read every single post from everyone in only one day, I would find 5-6 people instantly, who never posted 2 positive comments. I would for sure think that they are not Juve supporters and that they belong to other clubs.

They are retards, pensioners, half a dotard, "creative", RUINED..
Always negative comments from always same people..

Do you guys really think, that they would not want to sign best players , coach, play best football, win everything, and make lots of money for club and for themselves?

Just think about it sometimes..If we know what to do, why do you think they should not be able to do the same, who are working every single day on same thing?

oh yeah, answer is above...

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
We don't lack creativity? :howler: Jesus Christ did you see ANY of our matches last season?

We don't even know if Ranieri will fucking field Giovinco from the start.

But anybody with half a football brain knows this Juventus side has lacked creativity and that Xabi Alonso wouldn't be anything close to a detriment to the team. And FFS, he's not a bench player. Watch some football before talking such utter shit.
No one said that we didnt lack creativty,or that we lacked creativty last season.If someone said that,please quote him/her.Alonso would have given us a lot more creativity,but not signing him does not mean that we would be as hopeless as you and Vinman make it sound.Giovinco is the key here.Yes we know dont know if Ranieri will field Giovinco from the start.Just like we dont know if Giovinco is going to be a big part of Ranieri's first team.But i guess its easier jumping on the negative side and assuming that Giovinco is going to be on the bench.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
We :gsol: lack creativity :gsol: but we still scored fucking 72 goals in the season. Also, Roma who have :gsol: huge amount of creativity :gsol: and play :gsol: beautiful football :gsol: scored no more goals than us.

Same old shit, same old delusional fans who want :gsol: beautiful, attacking, attractive football before the results.

Creativity isn't important, efficiency is. Barcelona fans can attest to that.

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
We :gsol: lack creativity :gsol: but we still scored fucking 72 goals in the season. Also, Roma who have :gsol: huge amount of creativity :gsol: and play :gsol: beautiful football :gsol: scored no more goals than us.

Same old shit, same old delusional fans who want :gsol: beautiful, attacking, attractive football before the results.

thank you sir! that's what i want people to understand. Only because we don't have a trequartista like diego, van der vaart, ronaldinho or people like quaresma who do the dancing stuff does NOT mean we're not 'creative' or anything. I think we should stop this 'creative'-obsession. In the end, what does it even mean 'creative midfielder'? It's all about how you define it. To ME, camo is just as much a 'creative midfielder' as Alonso would be. And if we score 100 goals with sissoko kicking the ball to amauri's head who nets it in, then i'm fine. i don't need a ronaldinho dancing around for half an hour.
It's about efficiency, and everyone who knows something about football knows that first thing to be secured is the defensive position. I think with our DM-Row we're pretty much covered there. I just want to point out that we have the 2 top-scorers of last season's serie-a, and they're still with us for the next season (alongside amauri), so where the f... is the problem? we are the team which has a lot of goals (if not the most, too lazy to look up) coming from their forwards, which is a good thing because it shows we have discipline in our tactics and our system is actually working!

Ikoninhosa just said it, and i'd +rep him for that! Look at barca, they had the most creative midfield of everyone (xavi, ronaldinho, iniesta, deco, ...) and yet, look at where they are...

tibike

Dec 11, 2007

But we weren't efficient either. We often failed to win against the small teams, because (here it comes) we had no creativity to open their defences. When you have 10 players behind the ball, that's when you need someone like Camo to come up with a through pass no one expects. And because Camo was injured, we were fucked.

EDIT: But with Giovinco on the team, I am willing to give Ranieri and the board a chance. I just don't like that you claim that everything is OK when we really could use some improvement.

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
But we weren't efficient either. We often failed to win against the small teams, because (here it comes) we had no creativity to open their defences. When you have 10 players behind the ball, that's when you need someone like Camo to come up with a through pass no one expects. And because Camo was injured, we were fucked.

EDIT: But with Giovinco on the team, I am willing to give Ranieri and the board a chance. I just don't like that you claim that everything is OK when we really could use some improvement.
that's why we can adapt a 4-3-3 right now, which is MUCH stronger than last year's. I see your point, but with amauri - trez - dp as forwards, with iaquinta as sub, i think we can break up EVERY defense (of serie-a) even if they are defending with 8 people.
I really see an improvement to our last season's line-up. The only thing we don't know is how fit our captain is (and maybe neddy). But for the rest, i think we have a decent squad. As much as i'd have liked a real star at juve (for the prestige, above all) in the end, i'm glad we have a positive financial result... this will all pay back one day, keep that in mind. Right now, we can't compete with inter or milan (transfer-wise!!) but in some years we'll have an enourmous financial power, mark my words: the new 'high-end-stadium', the whole concept of self-sustaining brand... this will all pay out one day, and it won't be that far in the future

tibike

Dec 11, 2007
that's why we can adapt a 4-3-3 right now, which is MUCH stronger than last year's. I see your point, but with amauri - trez - dp as forwards, with iaquinta as sub, i think we can break up EVERY defense (of serie-a) even if they are defending with 8 people.
I really see an improvement to our last season's line-up. The only thing we don't know is how fit our captain is (and maybe neddy). But for the rest, i think we have a decent squad. As much as i'd have liked a real star at juve (for the prestige, above all) in the end, i'm glad we have a positive financial result... this will all pay back one day, keep that in mind. Right now, we can't compete with inter or milan (transfer-wise!!) but in some years we'll have an enourmous financial power, mark my words: the new 'high-end-stadium', the whole concept of self-sustaining brand... this will all pay out one day, and it won't be that far in the future
4-3-3 could be the thing, so could 4-3-1-2 or 4-1-2-1-2. If we play something like that, i think we're cool. What Im worried about is that Ranieri will stick with 4-4-2.

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
4-3-3 could be the thing, so could 4-3-1-2 or 4-1-2-1-2. If we play something like that, i think we're cool. What Im worried about is that Ranieri will stick with 4-4-2.
i don't think so. He said clearly that our transfer market aimed at being able to play the trident up front. remember this 'chameleon'-thing and all. Otherwise we wouldn't have aimed for amauri so hard. And you're right, we now have A LOT of possibilities. If we get DP to play behind the strikers, we'd have a 4-3-1-2 (maybe even with giovinco behind the strikers, we'll see). We could even make it a 4-3-2-1 with trez or amauri lone striker and 2 of gio/amauri/dp behind.
Let's not forget that we have tiago still with us, and i really hope he stays... please please please make him stay for another season, he could come out as the 'best signing' in my opinion if he's played with 2 DMs or with giovinco.
We have LOTS of possibilities, and we're not as transparent as last year, that's for sure. a xabi would have forced us pretty much to use 4 midfielders.

David01

Aug 20, 2006
I like a 4-3-1-2
that would be my fav tactic for this Juve
I don't believe we have the strikers to play a trident attack
I believe DP lacks the speed to play wide in an attack
look at the Euro, Don hesitated to play DP and when he came on he changed the tactic

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
I like a 4-3-1-2
that would be my fav tactic for this Juve
I don't believe we have the strikers to play a trident attack
I believe DP lacks the speed to play wide in an attack
look at the Euro, Don hesitated to play DP and when he came on he changed the tactic
well at the euros, italy played with 1 striker (toni). i don't see where the problem is. Del Piero will never be a lone striker, and that's why italy changed tactics when dp came on. that's logic isn't it?

about the system; i don't know which system will be the most played at the end, and i don't care really, because i trust ranieri. The only thing i see is that we have lots of possibilities right now. Last year we were pretty much dependent on some players whereas this year, we have alternatives (who need to prove themselves of course, but at least we have them).

Anyone knows what will happen to tiago? I just saw an interview with ranieri where he said (quote) "our transfer campaign has, to 99%, reached an end with poulsen... at least the incoming..."

Almiron needs to leave, that's for sure imo. But tiago should stay for another year. We don't need those 10mio he'd bring anyway, since we didn't make any debts this year or am i wrong? Selling Tiago now would be a mistake. e just needs to get his head cleared... As for almiron, i don't care - comproprietà or whatever, just make him go so that we don't have to pay his wages...

David01

Aug 20, 2006
well you can argue about that but against Holland we started with a 4-3-3
with DiNatale as a left winger instead of DP
You can always say that Toni was a lone striker up front but that was because of the strength of Holland
only a dominating team can play with the wingers next to a center forward
if the opposition is stronger the wingers have to drop back to midfield

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008

Remember the game against torino, how many chances did we create!! Non for 90 minutes the only chance that trezeguet got he scored the winning goal from. What about empoli's game that ended 0-0 how many chances that we've created in that game?

To say that we don't have a creativity problem is just stupid. Remember when camo was injured, we couldn't create much without him. Our attackers scored alot because they're top class. They've scored from the very few chances that they had. Our only hope for creativity next season will be on our wingers (camo, gio).

People here have high hopes for giovinco (who is nodoubt a great talent) but he's not maradona or zizu. I've watched almost all of empoli's games last season (with the exception of 2-3 games). And he is creative but he won't solve all our creativity problem thats for sure. If camo got injured and gio is suspended what will happen? We'll play that useless long ball game (we just don't have many options when we go forward)......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)