Claudio Marchisio (40 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
that other Duracell Bunny in midfield
vidal pogba marchisio the mix and you end up with one of the most dynamic midfield triangles in all of football.

- - - Updated - - -

So that's three (?) games of Claudio as regista isn't it? What is your opinion of his perfomances there?
He is very important for Juventus and a need for claudio and Juventus. We should really appreciate Conte who build this formation so well.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
that other Duracell Bunny in midfield
vidal pogba marchisio the mix and you end up with one of the most dynamic midfield triangles in all of football.

- - - Updated - - -

He is very important for Juventus and a need for claudio and Juventus. We should really appreciate Conte who build this formation so well.
is that you in your Avatar Simak?

kwadman

Apr 2, 2013
I like your formation except for two things , Quags and Asa. If you ever watch Asa play in the central role, if you really think Marchisio is better than in the central role , then you definetly have never seen him play before.

Jul 20, 2012
Marchisio: Bench is tough to take
By Football Italia staff

Claudio Marchisio has admitted that being a substitute is tough to take, but claims that he wants to keep making a contribution.

The midfielder has found himself on the bench for the last two League games, but with reports linking him with a move to Manchester United, the 27-year-old has insisted that he wants to keep playing his part for the Bianconeri.

“It’s normal that my goals increase my estimation [for playing time], however, as I have always said my desire is to be here and be available,” he told Sky Sport Italia.

“My teammates know that I am ready to contribute in training and in matches.

“The bench is never easy to accept, but everyone wants to make a contribution.

“Now we must continue to think about the championship, the long road in the second half of the season awaits us.

“If we continue like this, with this will to win, we can claim the Scudetto.”

FUCK OFF MAN U AND HATERS. STAYING FOR LIFE.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)