Claudio Marchisio (29 Viewers)

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Yep, he should continue with a starting place against Sampdoria next weekend. I have a feeling that Andrea was introduced to soon from his recent injury layoff and he looked well off the pace.

Moyes will have been impressed with his brief cameo and no doubt he (and his fixer) Edward Woodward, will be tabling an official bid in the next 24 hours.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Really good performance from him. Besides his goal he made the difference in the midfield battle. His presence in Pirlo's spot allowed Vidal and Pogba for more. He also ditributes the ball pretty well always taking safe options but forcing others to take part in buildup play rather than wait for the ball when Pirlo plays.

He should be used in that position more. He looks lost as B2B but DM role suits him well. You feel much more comfortable with him in front of defense because Pirlo loses the ball quite often lately.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
If u notice Marchisio has dropped since we went to 5-3-2, i thought he excelled in the 4-3-3 under Conte and he hasn't found that amazing form he used to have. If he can keep performing like this i would like to keep him but if we get a big 30 million + offer for him and he will be on the bench more than he starts then i say sell.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)