Claudio Marchisio (25 Viewers)

Jul 20, 2012
Marchisio is always criticized because he doesnt score consistently but you guys compare him to Vidal who is probably the best midfielder in the world currently. Appreciate what he does provide to the team which is alot and a goal is a goal whether or not the goalkeeper didnt do the greatest of jobs.

shouldline31

May 9, 2012
I think Juventus should try another option without Pirlo and there Marchisio is the answer for that.
We should put Marchisio on Pirlo rule more often, so when the time come for Pirlo to left us (retired or move to big money club) we dont have to face problem at all.
I wish Marchisio will stay with us, because I expected Pogba will left us next summer.
We cant reject big offer for Pogba from the club like PSG and all of you have to keep on mind that his agent is Raiola who always looking for bigger money.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
He had a terrific game but calm your horses, Pirlo starts next week.
If Marchisio is in better form atm why would he rot on the bench? Whoever is in better form should start the game and Pirlo looked extremely sluggish today; his lost possession took part in Cagliari's opener.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
I wanted to see a bit more rotation from conte, next yeat I want a 433 and I want to see marchisio,asamoah and marrone as back up to vidal pirlo asamoah but I want to see a lot of midfield rotation with all midfielders.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I'm looking forward to all the "sell asap" posts when he doesn't score next week :sergio:
Do you think his scoring today was the reason for some of us praising him? His responsibilities are very different in a role of a holding midfielder and scoring was just icing on the cake.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Do you think his scoring today was the reason for some of us praising him? His responsibilities are very different in a role of a holding midfielder and scoring was just icing on the cake.
I know, but that didn't stop most of you gloating sell the last few months.
Not targeted at you btw.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)