[CL] Real Madrid - Juventus (10 Viewers)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by pecker ] ++

But I guess its because its Del Piero were constantly arguing about. :D But I'll let him be for now, atleast for a couple of games. I'm extremly pleased with his performance recently.
Yeah he's improving and I think a trident attack with Trez right up top would bring out the best in him, as well as Zlatan.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

Yeah he's improving and I think a trident attack with Trez right up top would bring out the best in him, as well as Zlatan.
in the summer we must sell Kapo, Zalayeta and Olivera... we must buy more explosive and creative players.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Maresca78 ] ++

in the summer we must sell Kapo, Zalayeta and Olivera... we must buy more explosive and creative players.
Don't you think it's a bit too early to give up on Kapo and Olivera? The former hasn't even received a proper chance yet and Oli has shown potential.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I would start Kapo against Real madrid, I think he would really shine there. IMO, he would be great, he's really impressed me the times he played. when we drew with Atalanta in the Coppa, everything went through him, every attack we had went through the left side where he and Pessotto were. And he did good IMO. He already has one assist, remember when he crossed for Zlatan against Lazio? and IMO he can even play as a playmaker if needed. He's strong, tall and fast, and has good technique.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
Salgado is out of the second leg, we should take advantage of this.
We didn't take advantage of this for 80 minutes in Madrid.

Salgado got dribbled and beat a couple of times - even by Del Piero. Raul Bravo played better.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
I don´t think that Kapo has such a potential.. why does not juve buy the top young players? we are juve and should buy the best. Players who have shown their potential.. When I look at ManU (Ronaldo, rooney) and Milan (Kaka) then I get angry. you can´t tell me that olivera and kapo are so good like these young players.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

We didn't take advantage of this for 80 minutes in Madrid.

Salgado got dribbled and beat a couple of times - even by Del Piero. Raul Bravo played better.
Yeah, DP went by Salgado like he wasn't even there and Raul Bravo did well but I think that's because we didn't do as much attacking as we should have. Raul Bravo isn't even a right back FFS and he won't be able to handle Nedved, Del Piero and Ibrahimovic if they come at him again and again. We need to attack Madrid. Raul Bravo is a very ordinary player, if that. We made him look good on Tuesday.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++
I think we all agree, Kapo needs to play more often!
Both Olivera and Kapo should play more often:

buffon
zebina thuram cannavaro zambrotta
camoranesi emerson Nedved
Kapo Olivera
Zlatan

:thumb:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)