[CL] Real Madrid - Juventus (3 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
This is how we need to play. We ned to do what Barcelona did tonight, attack in wave after wave of attack, not let Real get off their own half.
but WHO will attack wave after wave?
our players dont attack like wave,
they are attacking like broken arrows,
they dont go too far and never find the target.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Dr-Juve ] ++

IMO against real u need to insure the MF and 2 strikers (real ones) and u will go through
remember 2003 season when juve completely isolates zidan , the match ended with 3-1 with 2 strikers(Trez and DP)

no need to worry about the Defence line, they are good
Key word "Isolate Zidane "

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
This is how we need to play. We ned to do what Barcelona did tonight, attack in wave after wave of attack, not let Real get off their own half.
Lets be honest, Barca were pretty Lucky, am sure they wouldn't have won that game if Drugba wasn't sent off...

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

Lets be honest, Barca were pretty Lucky, am sure they wouldn't have won that game if Drugba wasn't sent off...
Barcelona were lucky????? are you kidding, they had a great game. We need such a display against real to get into next round, but that is not possible. our midfield has null creativity, the player are not moving, and this has been like this all the season. The only one to blame is capello and moggi, they buy us Olivera and zalayeta.:fero: The only thing olivera can is to hit the other players.. and moggi said that we have the greatest talent of south america.. They sold the only player who could have move something in midfield (Maresca), and also Miccoli, he is a player who could create something.. but it is now too late. And this will be a season without titles. After the Milan game against ManU, I am now sure that milan will win the scudeto, they have a great team, great midfield... I hope that I am wrong but I guess I am not...:(

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I hope we can win it. We need a Nedved, Trez, Zlatan, Del Piero and everyone else to be in top form and a massive amount of supporters singing: FORZA JUVE ALÉ ALÉ ALÉ!!
And lift us up to 110% Then we need Madrid to be a little frightened.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
milan will go to the next round we probably wont,
we will concentrate on seria a, when they will be resting players we will play full11,
if sheva wont be back till easter,their old team will be too tired for the run and they cant be always so lucky,
in football the best team doesnt win everytime,
we didnt when we was the best team,
its time for this rule to help us

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Cronios ] ++
milan will go to the next round we probably wont,
we will concentrate on seria, when they will resting players,
if sheva wont be back till easter,their old team will be too tired for the run and they cant be always so lucky,
in football the best team doesnt win everytime,
we didnt when we was the best team,
its time for this rule to help us
I hate this Milan passing into the next round, while we are out:down:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Gino Genesio ] ++

nope :cool:

only treu Juventini believe's in Juve ;)
:)...This is really what i wanna see here, SPIRIT, no matter how much we suck, one thing am sure of is that JUVENTUS can turn Real upside down....

JUVE 4 LIFE.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)