Jun 7, 2004
they actualy were signing smth in italian at the beginning,
a small known phrase juve juve *&^% %a& $ulo,
that gave us determination the first minutes,
i m sure the italian funs will sign a lot when they will pay us a visit

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

:)...This is really what i wanna see here, SPIRIT, no matter how much we suck, one thing am sure of is that JUVENTUS can turn Real upside down....

JUVE 4 LIFE.
indeed ;)

i hate it that some of you still talking trash of Juve!
ok that wasent the best game, but this is champions leageu!
we played at the bernabeau againts real madrid who played there best game this season and zidane played maybe his best game ever and they only win 1-0 againts a Juventus who wasent played at there best and missed nedved and trezeguet!

if you compare Juve with some other top teams who played outside than we were much better!

did you guys see Chelsea today???
chelsea was the best team this far this season !
and they played 100%cattenacio and that goal from chelsea was a JOKE!
it was offside and it was the first time chelsea touchet the ball in the whole game and it was only 1player and he crossed the ball and barca made an own goal, and look at arsenal they were trached by bayern the same team were we juve won 2time's this year!

but still chelsea and arsenal fans still believe they can do it and are not talking s h i t about his team because they know!
that a second legg champions leageu game at your own back yard is always a match that the impossibel come's treu.

and believe me a 1-0 loss making good in delle alpi isent really inpossibel!!

you will see a different Juve ;) believe me

i cant wait to watch this game and for the releas date of the new Sony Psp :D

CIAO

FORZA JUVENTUS!!!

Juve_The_Best

Nov 18, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Cronios ] ++
we will for sure love and support juve,
nomatter if we wil win the CL or play in seria B
thnx man i love ur spirit . but we have not ever played in seria b since juve established and we will never for good.

CL our target and its important than any championship even scuddeto

we reached finals alots but we lose, nothing will stop us this year. we forgot what happened in madrid and we are all looking forward to celebrate in turin.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Juve_The_Best ] ++

thnx man i love ur spirit . but we have not ever played in seria b since juve established and we will never for good.

CL our target and its important than any championship even scuddeto

we reached finals alots but we lose, nothing will stop us this year. we forgot what happened in madrid and we are all looking forward to celebrate in turin.
Blind faith......

Gotta love it

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
This is how we need to play. We ned to do what Barcelona did tonight, attack in wave after wave of attack, not let Real get off their own half.
Look at my signeture , but Unfortunitly we cant do that, we dont have the playmaker who keeps creating chances :down:

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
when i saw milan playing against man utd and you see how they were attacking the whole game , not like juve who i am shure would get back and defend the whole game , makes me wonder why we cant do like milan in away games:confused:

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Gino Genesio ] ++

indeed ;)

i hate it that some of you still talking trash of Juve!
ok that wasent the best game, but this is champions leageu!
we played at the bernabeau againts real madrid who played there best game this season and zidane played maybe his best game ever and they only win 1-0 againts a Juventus who wasent played at there best and missed nedved and trezeguet!

if you compare Juve with some other top teams who played outside than we were much better!

did you guys see Chelsea today???
chelsea was the best team this far this season !
and they played 100%cattenacio and that goal from chelsea was a JOKE!
it was offside and it was the first time chelsea touchet the ball in the whole game and it was only 1player and he crossed the ball and barca made an own goal, and look at arsenal they were trached by bayern the same team were we juve won 2time's this year!

but still chelsea and arsenal fans still believe they can do it and are not talking s h i t about his team because they know!
that a second legg champions leageu game at your own back yard is always a match that the impossibel come's treu.

and believe me a 1-0 loss making good in delle alpi isent really inpossibel!!

you will see a different Juve ;) believe me

i cant wait to watch this game and for the releas date of the new Sony Psp :D

CIAO

FORZA JUVENTUS!!!
well, after I saw Chelsea, I am now little more optimistic.. it was a disaster for them.. I did not expect this display from chelsea!!

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Milan were great.. they controlled manU in Old Traford.. this rememberd me of the game ManU-juve(1-1) in year 2000. We played really great in old traford, but then lost at home (2-3) :(

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
You and I haven't always seen things eye to eye, but this is one topic where we clearly agree. We lost the midfield battle when we played four midfielders, and two of the four were defensive minded. It's as simple as this, our midfield can't match Real's. They are strong in the centre of the pitch, we need to attack them where they aren't so strong, and that's at the back. Our best bet is to start Del Piero, Ibrahimovic and Trezeguet in a trident attack, but 4-3-3 is definitely a better choice than 3-4-3. Real will absolutely murder us if we play three at the back, and who's going to play the wide roles in midfield? Zambrotta will handle one side, but who the other? Zebina? Camoranesi? Nedved? The last thing we should do now is play people out of position. With the 4-3-3 at least we have our first choice defence and DP and Zlatan can come back to help out the midfield as you said.
In non Del Piero issues I think we agree more than you think. :thumb:
I would love it if Capello plays 4-3-2-1, its the best formation for us and we have the perfect players for it.

Lets kick those Real Biatchinis down for good. :groan:

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Because Milan has played their for 2 seasons with their team. They all know eachother very well and feel safe. So they can do what Juventus can't.

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
Oh yeah, it's only the Del Piero discussions that we tend to disagree on :D
But I guess its because its Del Piero were constantly arguing about. :D But I'll let him be for now, atleast for a couple of games. I'm extremly pleased with his performance recently.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
Because Milan has played their for 2 seasons with their team. They all know eachother very well and feel safe. So they can do what Juventus can't.
Take a look at the milan midfield, and then at ours.. even if play 20 years together, it will not be so strong.. we need more crativity in midfield..

Aug 26, 2003
Kapo sets himself Real goal Thursday 24 February, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus’ Olivier Kapo hopes to face Real Madrid in a fortnight after recovering from a thigh injury.

Kapo, who moved to Turin from Auxerre in the summer, has not played since he tore a muscle during the 1-0 loss against Sampdoria on February 2.

"I don’t know if I’ll be in the squad for Sunday’s match against Siena," said the 24-year-old, who is now back in training.

"It’s maybe a little bit too soon. My wish is to be totally available for the second leg against Real."

Juventus face a tough task if they are to qualify for the Champions' League quarter-finals, after losing the first leg 1-0 at the Bernabeu on Tuesday.

After a slow start in Italy, Kapo was just starting to make an impact at the Stadio Delle Alpi when injury struck.

"The injury came at a really bad time," the France international said. "I was just starting to feel really good."

Kapo could be rushed back into the squad though, given that Pavel Nedved will miss the Siena game after receiving a blow to his head in midweek.

right we have not the creativity like Milan or Barca in our squad, but we have other weapons, but we must use them!

also i think Kapo should be used more often!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)