[CL] Real Madrid 1-3 Juventus [April 11th 2018] (8 Viewers)

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Well I definitely agree Ramos was a huge loss for them I don't see where he would have prevented the goals in particular

I was watching the game on my phone at work but didn't Navas win the cross easily and just spill it horribly? Pretty sure even if Ramos had been on the pitch he would have just left it for the goalkeeper as soon he hears the call for it.

Also not sure what you think he would've done to prevent either Mandzukic's goals unless you think he would've benched Carvajal at RB
Ramos is good in the air and he would have prevented their keeper running out of goal.

I mean come on man. They won first leg 3:0 with Ramos back there.

I dont think this would have ended 3:1 had Ramos played. I dont mean we wouldnt have scored but it was clear without Ramos their defense looked all over the place.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Marca: After the debate about the penalty, Real Madrid is considering taking legal action against those who question their success.
They would have to start millions legal actions and in all countries in the world.Go ahead bitches.But first take a legal action against UEFA and Colina himself for appointing a 33 year old idiot as a referee.

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
Just finished watching the game again. We slowed down after Matuidi's goal when the team should have gone for the 4th goal as Real were shell shocked and there was 30 minutes left. We have ourselves to blame first and foremost.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Just finished watching the game again. We slowed down after Matuidi's goal when the team should have gone for the 4th goal as Real were shell shocked and there was 30 minutes left. We have ourselves to blame first and foremost.
We should blame Allegri, it is the most common practice.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Ramos is good in the air and he would have prevented their keeper running out of goal.

I mean come on man. They won first leg 3:0 with Ramos back there.

I dont think this would have ended 3:1 had Ramos played. I dont mean we wouldnt have scored but it was clear without Ramos their defense looked all over the place.
Ah, and would we have lost 3-0 if we had Pjanic and a fit Marchisio ?

Nope

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)