[CL] Real Madrid 1-3 Juventus [April 11th 2018] (4 Viewers)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
@Marc - next season is all you.
I feel dead inside. I'm living in my dreamland FM 2017 save game with Juve where Juve is by far the best club in the world and I am by far the best coach ever in the game. Reality check - Napoli will win Scudetto, AC Milan will win Coppa Italia and Juve can't win sh!t in Europe. :sad:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I feel dead inside. I'm living in my dreamland FM 2017 save game with Juve where Juve is by far the best club in the world and I am by far the best coach ever in the game. Reality check - Napoli will win Scudetto, Milan will win Coppa Italia and Juve can't win sh!t in Europe. :sad:
who started the match thread in there? :p

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,829
    I feel dead inside. I'm living in my dreamland FM 2017 save game with Juve where Juve is by far the best club in the world and I am by far the best coach ever in the game. Reality check - Napoli will win Scudetto, AC Milan will win Coppa Italia and Juve can't win sh!t in Europe. :sad:
    well you can bring us all back to glory next year.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,832
    lol

First I need to play FM 2018. :D
    Well, its all yours. I may change my mind depending on DUKAC. That little apple of my eye, peach of a poster has become a source of inspiration for me.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,834
    Next year presents a challenge for me, at least opening them "immediately" after the match. I can always do it later, depends on my job. I'll let you decide how you want it done but in all seriousness...DUKAC is life.

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    Next year presents a challenge for me, at least opening them "immediately" after the match. I can always do it later, depends on my job. I'll let you decide how you want it done but in all seriousness...DUKAC is life.
    DUKAC should open them and have a special dedication to you in each one. :p

If you can, you do them. If you can't one day because you're busy, YOU can PM [MENTION]Marc [/MENTION]and he'll do it for that match. :numnum:

#TeamHustiniMarc

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,836
    DUKAC should open them and have a special dedication to you in each one. :p

If you can, you do them. If you can't one day because you're busy, YOU can PM [MENTION]Marc [/MENTION]and he'll do it for that match. :numnum:

#TeamHustiniMarc
    Works for me.

I'm here to support DUKAC in any way I can.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    Not really. But he seemed eager to see me cease all thread operations.
    He's my friend so I don't want to diss him but it's not your fault we suck. :rab:

Nowadays I am only a softcore Juventino.

@Klin

- - - Updated - - -

#TeamHustiniMarc
    :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

I almost got laid. Almost.
    Winning the CL trophy > getting laid

Blowjob from Kagney Lynn Karter > everything in life

Period.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)