[CL] Real Madrid 1-3 Juventus [April 11th 2018] (11 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Apologize for what exactly? Fuck apologizing and fuck the ref. Now, the death threats are absolutely ridiculous and unwarranted, but Buffon doesn't need to apologize for expressing how he truly feels.

Is he supposed to come out and say "I'm sorry for what I said because it was over the top and in the heat of the moment I lost myself. Oliver did a great job and he's a great ref." He'd be a sycophantic ass licker if he did that; I'm glad he allowed his raw emotions to filter through. It shows that he's a human being and not infallible.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:agree:

Fuck Exor if they can't be bothered to invest in this club after the 4 years we have had. Allegri has shown he can beat any team in football, with minimal financial backing for transfers, and a couple of his star players being sold every summer. If they can't be bothered to inject a reasonable amount to remedy the last couple holes in the starting XI (literally just 1 world class CM and 1 world class RB), then fuck them.

Proud of the players, the coach, the management. It's time for the board to show their support for this project too.
Mods. I +Repped this post, but it shows a -Rep for some reason. Can it be overturned? Thank you :baus: :)

Aug 2, 2005
Does anyone have a very good report/analysis of the tactics/where we got it right/where RM was wrong/etc.
All the talk i read was about the referee, penalty, Buffon etc. If anyone has a link for a match report/analysis, please post.
Even here, all our talk was about the penal, so appreciate it if someone can share

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
and again, fuck michael oliver. vile piece of shit and that other cunt from the first leg cakir
Amen,fuck that tiny cunt Cakir the Real and Farselona bitch and especially fuck Oliver.Buffon will lost a lot in my eyes if he even tries to even soften his words against Oliver.Not a question abou apologizing.For what?For being totally incompetent piece of shit.For whistling a non excisting penalty 30 seconds from the end?No way.I would punch his shitty face.

- - - Updated - - -

How players like Ronaldo and Vasquez can dive all game and go unpunished is also wrong

Dybala makes one dive and a yellow card, Real Madrid players flop to the ground all game simulating contact and nothing
Exactly and in every game .That primadona with nr.7 is a world leader in simulating and asking for fouls and penalties .No punishment up to now.Never.

- - - Updated - - -

:agree:

Understandable reaction after the game but cant have the captain of the club continue to go on an emotional rant and tarnish the ref's career.

What if he quits his career because of the death threats ? Its not like he was doing prime Ovrebo stuff out there. Shocking behaviour imo. But i guess many people would still support it.
Would be best for the sake of the football game that snail to quit his"career".Probably the "ultimate quality" of the English referees leads to the fact that not a single one of them will be at the World Cup at Russia.Yesterday game Totenham -City when the referee awards City a penalty after a foul half a meter out of the box is again the proof for the " quality" of their judges.
And death treats aren't explainable at all,but I stand behind Gigi on every word about that piece of shit.And his whistling a non existing penalty 20 seconds before the end and a red to Gigi isn't shocking?Just watch a You tube clip when Joe Hart nearly is touching Oliver's head and swearing at him constantly for nearly two minutes in Premier league and this prick gave him no card ,no punishment at all.
So fuck Oliver and his shitty double standards.

Aug 2, 2005
I wonder if RM/Barca players study Referees behaviours before each match.. like who falls to stadium pressure; who falls to diving, who is not tolerant, handball, pushing and grabbing at corners, what is a YC fouls and what is not.
all those situations for which a referee gives or not give.

also wonder if CR7 and Neymar are teaching their colleagues how make the perfect dive, and if they do; is it under the watch of the Club or just a singular act

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
I wonder if RM/Barca players study Referees behaviours before each match.. like who falls to stadium pressure; who falls to diving, who is not tolerant, handball, pushing and grabbing at corners, what is a YC fouls and what is not.
all those situations for which a referee gives or not give.

also wonder if CR7 and Neymar are teaching their colleagues how make the perfect dive, and if they do; is it under the watch of the Club or just a singular act
Theh don't need to.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Amen,fuck that tiny cunt Cakir the Real and Farselona bitch and especially fuck Oliver.Buffon will lost a lot in my eyes if he even tries to even soften his words against Oliver.Not a question abou apologizing.For what?For being totally incompetent piece of shit.For whistling a non excisting penalty 30 seconds from the end?No way.I would punch his shitty face.
He has nothing to apologise for, you know there are very few if any more humble and gracious than Buffon... and for him to say what he said in the tone he did clearly shows there is a real issue and to be frank I agree with him. There is nothing wrong with speaking his mind, he reputation will take no damage from it as far as im concerned. Sometimes being gracious after the manner we went out is like dropping your pants and telling the world to come rape me. I'm incredibly annoyed with Ale's words, don't get me wrong I idolise Ale as much as any Juve fan but sometimes its better not to say anything if you aren't going to say anything supportive about your club and friends

- - - Updated - - -

Marca: After the debate about the penalty, Real Madrid is considering taking legal action against those who question their success.
I'd take legal action against uefa for years of robbery, corruption and back handing refs. Take Ramos getting away with another suspension... I mean does it get any more blatant than that? rules for most and not for all? utter bullshit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)