[CL] Real Madrid 1-3 Juventus [April 11th 2018] (5 Viewers)

beck123

Apr 11, 2018
Hey guys,
UCL is not SERIE A where Chiellini can break some legs without getting booked.

Juventus are the biggest chokers ever. You lost 7 finals i think. That s as many as Milan UCL trophies looool.

And I saw that guy who said their plane should crash. Pathetic. Don t wish that to anyone, bcs maybe it will be ur mom, who ll die in a plane crash.

kisses.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
@beck123

Why are you here? Are you another attention seeking whore hiding behind your computer like a little coward? No friends in the real world, so you try to make yourself relevant in the virtual world by coming to a Juventus forum and talking shit about our club? If anyone is pathetic, it's most definitely you. You're probably a butthurt Inter fan who is suffering from all those years of ignominy and irrelevance. It's ok man. I'd be depressed too if someone beat me "black and blue."

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Hey guys,

Juventus are the biggest chokers ever. You lost 7 finals i think. That s as many as Milan UCL trophies looool.

And I saw that guy who said their plane should crash. Pathetic. Don t wish that to anyone, bcs maybe it will be ur mom, who ll die in a plane crash.

kisses.
Someone obviously on an idiots day out trip.

Negan

Apr 11, 2018
From what I could tell if you look at it from behind probably where the ref seen it from it looks like a penalty 100% of the time, It's one of those decisions that you're pissed if it's given against you but I don't really have too much complaints about it because I would absolutely expect a penalty to be given for us if it had of happened in the RM box. Whether he would have given that for us in the exact same circumstances I personally don't think so and that's why it is unacceptable not to have VAR in the CL from next season onwards as the big club favouritism is clearly there for all to see, I doubt Ronaldo would have been sent off like Dybala was as well, not even one booking for Ronaldo who must have dived 5-10 times over both legs but when Dybala dives once it's an instant booking

The big fuck up was sending Buffon off because he didn't see who pushed him when Costa was the one who did it, he then turns around to see Buffon and sends him off even though he did not see who did it. It sets a bad precedent if a referee assumes or guesses without actually seeing an incident and making a decision on it anyway

Van Helsing

Oct 2, 2007
[FONT=&amp]Diego Maradona : "It was not a penalty, no!"
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]"When Ronaldo heads the ball, Lucas had to throw himself at it because he was next to Buffon, and he had Benatia coming in from behind.

"He did as I would do it too, grabbed his chance and threw himself over."[/FONT]

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Zidane: 'People jealous of Madrid'
Football Italia

Zinedine Zidane is furious at the “shameful” way Juventus talked about Real Madrid after the Champions League quarter-final. “People are jealous.”

The Coach commented in his Press conference after the controversial last-gasp penalty, awarded for a Medhi Benatia nudge on Lucas Vazquez, and Gigi Buffon’s subsequent red card for dissent.

“It’s shameful what has been said about us and the way we have been treated, the suggestion it was robbery. I can’t believe people say such things.

“The 3-0 lead for Juventus surprised me, but that’s the beauty of football. I didn’t think it could happen, and yet it did. At times it goes your way, at times it goes against you.

“What I read from Buffon was something he said in the heat of the moment and we accept his feelings at that time, but we deserved to qualify, that’s what interests me.

“Our success is disturbing some people and makes them jealous, but nothing will change the history of this club, which is the best in the world. All the controversy created by that penalty doesn’t seem normal to me.

“Even if Juve played very well, we are in the Champions League semi-final.”

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Can someone explain why didn't allegri bring in the remaining two subs at the last 5 mins of the game?

Someone like cuardrado and marchisio would be able to put some pressure on the tired Madrid and bring the game to extra time. I know max said he wanted to make sub at ET because there is time to regroup and talk.

But bringing on the sub just 5 minutes earlier doesn't make much of a dif. I have to say that that was the only mistake he made, and it was a regrettable one seeing how the game ended.

Max is a great manager, but definitely confusing at times. Perhaps he couldn't make up his mind on who to bring off. A tad too slow.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Max is a great manager, but definitely confusing at times. Perhaps he couldn't make up his mind on who to bring off. A tad too slow.
I was thinking this also because who to bring on was between Cuadrado and Marchisio but who to bring off was the biggest question... in retrospect I think it should have been Higuain off Cuadrado on but it's not an easy decision to take Higuain off in the last 10 minutes of normal time.

ladstone

Oct 31, 2011
Can someone explain why didn't allegri bring in the remaining two subs at the last 5 mins of the game?

Someone like cuardrado and marchisio would be able to put some pressure on the tired Madrid and bring the game to extra time. I know max said he wanted to make sub at ET because there is time to regroup and talk.

But bringing on the sub just 5 minutes earlier doesn't make much of a dif. I have to say that that was the only mistake he made, and it was a regrettable one seeing how the game ended.

who will you try to bring? look at our bench, asa or stu? if there is direct pen kick, i will be a good idea. Allegri don't like marchisio. costa played a good game and so did manz, so who will cuadrado go for?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
who will you try to bring? look at our bench, asa or stu? if there is direct pen kick, i will be a good idea. Allegri don't like marchisio. costa played a good game and so did manz, so who will cuadrado go for?
Not to mention he was saving them for the extra time...

- - - Updated - - -

Inter, Real, Barca, Napoli, ManU, Milan. :think:
Dont really have a "hate list" but there are 2 teams which I really dislike - the others I just dont care about..
First there is Inter as a Juventini who dont dislike Inter is not a true Juventini...
Second there is Barca - I just dont like their style..

Real - Yeah they "knocked us out" and they beat us in the final last year but I feel no grudge about them.. I might dislike the referee system that keeps favoring Barca and Real but I have nothing against Real in particular..

Milan - I never disliked them and I think most of the fans (from both sides) see a healthy rivalry compared to Juve Inter or Milan Inter

- - - Updated - - -

Hey guys,

kisses.
1. Who in the blue hell are you?! and what are you doing here?
2. You would wish your team to be as successful as Juve - 7 trophies well I guess thats not going to grow... Juve might lose 7 more finals but in the end Juve will surpass Milan as Juve are not the just the best club in Italy - Juve are the only club that matter in Italy..

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Ramos is better in air and he would have dealt with the Matuidi moment.

We cant deny Ramos missing made Real defense vulnerable.
Well I definitely agree Ramos was a huge loss for them I don't see where he would have prevented the goals in particular

I was watching the game on my phone at work but didn't Navas win the cross easily and just spill it horribly? Pretty sure even if Ramos had been on the pitch he would have just left it for the goalkeeper as soon he hears the call for it.

Also not sure what you think he would've done to prevent either Mandzukic's goals unless you think he would've benched Carvajal at RB

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)