[CL] Real Madrid 1-3 Juventus [April 11th 2018] (3 Viewers)

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Don't want, but better than alternatives. We're not matching up with their midfield no matter what we put out there, might as well try to shift focus elsewhere where we're much stronger.
With this logic we'd better put only one midfielder then

Thing is even if our midfielders aren't that good, it would help the team to have three

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
In some point they r gonna score so our chances to score 4 in Bernabeu are... let just play great, score and make them at least a gooseflesh and sweat a bit

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Do people seriously want to see Pjanic-Khedira at the Bernabeu ? Unbelievable..
I don't agree that starting formation was the issue in the last game… unlike in the final when Juve played an extra defender (Barzagli) instead of a winger (Alex Sandro).
The winger formation kinda helped Juve imo because Modric and Kross played wide to help their wingbacks giving tons of space to Khedira. It was countered by Zidane in the 59th min when he brought on Vasquez (winger) instead of Benzema (forward), and subsequently they scored their 2nd and 3rd goals.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Get the first goal and we have a chance, if they score first it's all over
nah, it was all over after 60 minutes in Turin, I don't expect this to be much different to the last half-hour of the first game. tbh I'm not sure whether I'll watch this, might loose too much respect for some of our players

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I would like this line up...

Buffon

De Sciglio, Benatia, Chiellini, Asamoah

Khedira, Pjanic, Matuidi

Cuadrado, Mandzukic, D. Costa

If no injury happens...the changes in second half I would made are...
Out: Khedira / In: Marchisio
Out: mandzukic / in: Higuaín
If Cuadrado looks much tired... I take out Cuadrado for mandzukic.
And make d. Costa play in right side, and mandzukic in left (as usual).

4-3-3 is a UCL line up with more success.

The 3rd change could be Lichtsteiner for De Sciglio.

No place for Alex Sandro who's doing very bad lately.

Enviado desde mi SM-G950F mediante Tapatalk
So what you are saying is after Dybala is suspended we need to bench the best goal scorer we have and this is despite us trailing 3-0 and need to win by 3 goals in order go qualify and on top of that its an away game at Madrid.. Sounds like a great plan..

We should play with 3 midfield in the middle and 3 up front in which you could call it 4-3-3 4-3-2-1 4-3-1-2 whatever you like but the point is you dont fight someone stronger with you in a regular fight as the outcome will be obvious.. You must do something different that he cant handle - playing 3 in the middle could limit their possession and then since we cant go and play counter attack anymore and we need to attack we just need to understand where they are more vulnerable - If its through the middle then 4-3-1-2 seems like a good option or even 4-3-2-1 with 2 central AM.. If they are more vulnerable on the flanks we need to go there so 4-3-3 4-3-2-1 (with 2 wingers) is the better option..
One thing we shouldnt do is let them have their way with 2 men midfield..
Buffon;A.Sandro Chiellini Benatia MDS;Khedira Pjanic Matuidi;D.Costa Mandzukic;Higuain - attacking through the middle - This is my choice

- - - Updated - - -

2% is extremely generous.
I understand what you are saying but if we play 100 games - We might win 2 of them with a 3 goals margin... so it seems fair..

- - - Updated - - -

I want them to score two goals first then we score 5 past them. All in the second half.
Why not 7-0 to Real first half 10-7 to Juve in the end?! Just joking but any scenario which get us through is approved..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)