[CL] Real Madrid 1-3 Juventus [April 11th 2018] (1 Viewer)

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #142
    After so many summer mercatos they still didn't learn.

Always the same "we're a top club, we can basically sign any player that we want". After summer ends "we just didn't want top players".
    Who says that?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    @zizinho 2 posts up^
    Holy shit @Wittl

- - - Updated - - -

Tbh I wouldn't even know which team Griezmann himself would pick. Clearly he wouldn't do well alongside Messi, both left footed players getting into the same spaces. I think he probably doesn't want to go from Atletico to Real. We already have Dybala. Utd just plain sucks. And he doesn't look like someone who wants to live in Germany.
    P
    S
    G

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    :D

Who we gonna buy this summer Z? What are our moves gonna be?
    Can, Mirante, Spinazzola and Caldara. Id like Nzonzi as well but probably isnt happening and we get Pellegrini/Cristante.

that is before we sell Dybala and AS, thats when the summer madness begins :klin:

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #147
    Can, Mirante, Spinazzola and Caldara. Id like Nzonzi as well but probably isnt happening and we get Pellegrini/Cristante.

that is before we sell Dybala and AS, thats when the summer madness begins :klin:
    :tup:

I think Can has fallen through now. Won’t come IMO

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
    My expected lineup:

Polish dude
    De Sciglio - Benatia - Chiellini - Asamoah
    Cuadrado - Khedira - Pjanic - Sandro
    Costa
    Higuain

We did surprisingly well in the first leg with a decimated team and slightly dominated the first 60 and only nerves, misfortune and killer-instinct saw us punished. Its funny how some people seem to believe football is such a simple game that the number of players placed on the CM positions determine the control of a game..
    What limited our game last leg, was Chiellini and De Sciglio in the build up (and defence too lol). Chiellini is making way too many unprovoked risky passes up the field. He is probably the most stupid player we have. Would be good to see him replaced soon together with Buffons retirement. But for this game I guess we will have to make do.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    :tup:

I think Can has fallen through now. Won’t come IMO
    With so many players leaving (Gigi, Barza, Howedes, Licht and Asa, Sami and Mandzu probably as well), we could use a freebie of his quality. Wouldnt mind Max Meyer either if we cant get Emre.

Also forgot to add Darmian above as Howedes replacement

- - - Updated - - -

One post shy of 100, probably saving it for when we rekt Madrid

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
    -----------Buffon
    Licht-Benatia-Chiellini-Sandro
    ---Khedira-Pjanič-Marchisio
    ------Cuadrado-Costa
    ----------Higuain

I'm expecting to see something like this. Pls no softies like de Sciglio or 2018 Mandžukič

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
    Why are we letting go of Asa btw? Has he expressed motivation to leave? I guess his contract was not extended due to his previous injury problems and the uncertainty of his 'comeback' but the last few months we have seen his importance to the team. So why cant we solve the issue and extend with him?

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
    Why are we letting go of Asa btw? Has he expressed motivation to leave? I guess his contract was not extended due to his previous injury problems and the uncertainty of his 'comeback' but the last few months we have seen his importance to the team. So why cant we solve the issue and extend with him?
    seems that Inter want to give him an unreasonable wage (reported number is 3.5m, a huge raise from his current 1.6m) and we don't think he's worth it

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    There goes my last Hope:sigh:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    With so many players leaving (Gigi, Barza, Howedes, Licht and Asa, Sami and Mandzu probably as well), we could use a freebie of his quality. Wouldnt mind Max Meyer either if we cant get Emre.

Also forgot to add Darmian above as Howedes replacement

- - - Updated - - -

One post shy of 100, probably saving it for when we rekt Madrid
    Isn't Barzagli renewing?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)