[CL] Real Madrid 1-3 Juventus [April 11th 2018] (3 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
It's funny how people still believe it's not over.
It is but we must act like it isnt..

- - - Updated - - -

We already played with 2 midfielders last week at home and we didn't do well.
My opinion is to change what we did and try something different in order to get different results. We don't loose anything, knowing that we are 90% out.

Enviado desde mi SM-G950F mediante Tapatalk
So basically you are against 2 CM which is exactly what I said..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
After so many summer mercatos they still didn't learn.

Always the same "we're a top club, we can basically sign any player that we want". After summer ends "we just didn't want top players".

We can though. I mean, we're not going to sign Ronaldo or Messi, but if we are willing to pay top dollar, we can sign pretty much anyone. We've reached the CL final twice in recent years and we're guaranteed to win trophies. Add a big salary to that and there's no real reason why players wouldn't come. It's not as if there are 50 clubs bigger than us.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
We can though. I mean, we're not going to sign Ronaldo or Messi, but if we are willing to pay top dollar, we can sign pretty much anyone. We've reached the CL final twice in recent years and we're guaranteed to win trophies. Add a big salary to that and there's no real reason why players wouldn't come. It's not as if there are 50 clubs bigger than us.
Yeah but there's just one thing. We can't. And what you're saying makes no sense because we simply never did that. People mention us signing Higuain but that changes nothing because we had huge sales which covered the transfer.

When was the last time we signed a top player, world class, but kept the players that we previously had?

So no, what you're saying is simply false and based on nothing to prove it, so you as a lawyer should know better. Yes, there aren't many clubs better than us, let's say its 5. But that also means nothing, because those five clubs can pick and chose among the best and we can't.

What we can do is sign players who are either very good or rejects from top clubs which we want to revive here. Add to that how we have our hands on best Italian players (mostly). Even when it comes to best young talents in Europe we can hardly compete.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Yeah but there's just one thing. We can't. And what you're saying makes no sense because we simply never did that. People mention us signing Higuain but that changes nothing because we had huge sales which covered the transfer.

When was the last time we signed a top player, world class, but kept the players that we previously had?

So no, what you're saying is simply false and based on nothing to prove it, so you as a lawyer should know better. Yes, there aren't many clubs better than us, let's say its 5. But that also means nothing, because those five clubs can pick and chose among the best and we can't.

What we can do is sign players who are either very good or rejects from top clubs which we want to revive here. Add to that how we have our hands on best Italian players (mostly). Even when it comes to best young talents in Europe we can hardly compete.
And also we will have less revenue this year because whatever reasons (check the financial thread), and also because we will crash out a little early from the CL after this week....if a miracle doesnt happen that is.

It seems we are now in the tough position taht we need to invest but our numbers will be in red or something. And Agnelli doesnt like red numbers.

If just ask me, they will have to realize that a fical year loss will be needed because the team needs reinforcements. They didnt capitalized in our oprevious positive years, and now well, we will have to buy in order to compete, at least in europe...and who knows maybe italy because napoli is still not far from us and we ned to face them. If we slip up in that game and play like we did against benevento.... my my i dont even want to imagine.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

Do you realise that you didn't put a single argument in there?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Chiello:
We go to Madrid with the desire to play a good game. In football and in life you never know… “Then it would also be important to give a good signal in view of next year. The game is long and we’ll need balance, but it will also take a pinch of healthy madness from everyone.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
The worst thing will be smth like against Bayern. We somehow go 2:0 up. Suddenly there is belief and desire.

Then Ronaldo scores.

Calling it. We will win this game 3:1.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
[video=twitter;983424273770565632]https://twitter.com/khaledalnouss1/status/983424273770565632[/video]

[video=twitter;983427624394461184]https://twitter.com/juvefcdotcom/status/983427624394461184[/video]

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
I remember how last season in the semifinal, Atletico also lost the first leg 3-0. In the second leg they got off to a flying start and were 2-0 up inside 20 minutes. We need a start like that. All guns blazing.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
We have nothing to lose, go for the kill from the first moment and do not let up.
I think we will.

However, knowing Juventus we will commit the classic horror movie mistake by not finishing off the killer when given the chance to. We score two and leave Real on the ground bleeding, instead of picking up the knife, ramming it into their heart and start twisting it a little.

Similar to villains not killing James Bond when they have him by the balls and start holding a 20 minute long monolog.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)