[CL] Porto 0-2 JUVENTUS [22nd February, 2017] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Khedira

• Dybala

• Alex Sandro

• Dani Alves

• Pjaca

• Lichtsteiner

• Pjanic

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #81
    Bro, it's happening!

We don't have the fitness levels to press hard all the time with 4231.

Did you watch the last game, everyone was asking to be subbed. That's not cool bro, not cool.
    No way, Jose! We playin' against Serie A minnows in 3rd gear. We gonna rip apart Porto!

Buy on AliExpress.com

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
    This game is may be the most difficult game we have played since moving to 4-2-3-1. Italian league games are mostly about teams parking the bus and hitting us on counter. But I am sure Porto is going to press and attack us since this is knockout stage. We really need Marchisio or Pjanic to receive the ball from our defenders and play it up the field to relieve pressure. since pjanic is out...

-------------------------Buffon--------------------------------
    Lich----------Rugani-----------Benatia----------Alex Sandro
    ---------------Marchisio------Khedira-------------------------
    Cua-------------------Dybala--------------------Mandzukic
    ------------------------Higuain---------------------------------

change to 3-5-2 when seeking more stability

-------------------------Buffon----------------------------------
    ---------------Lich-----Rugani------Benatia---------------------
    Cua-------Mandzukic-----Marchisio---Khedira--------AlexSandro
    ----------------Dybala-------------Higuain---------------------------

- - - Updated - - -

You have my full support bro!

I'm tired of these gay designs circling around here.

Your design isn't gay. Totally straight.
    - - - Updated - - -

What about this for away dawg?

Attachments

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
    When both fully fit can Marchisio and Pjanic play together in a 4 2 3 1 ?
    I believe they could, but I've seen people say otherwise. Nowadays I see Marchisio as a DM, Pjanic could easily slide next to him as the CM and I don't think we would be sacrificing too much on defense.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
    Porto is gonna press high and play hard ball like Sevilla did so what? If Juve played their true level and don't fall in the porto game we should be able to win there without so much trouble.

My onky worry is cuz Dybala would have to drop back and carry the ball and the animals of porto are gonna put him down bad so I hope the ref do his job properly

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
    Porto is gonna press high and play hard ball like Sevilla did so what? If Juve played their true level and don't fall in the porto game we should be able to win there without so much trouble.

My onky worry is cuz Dybala would have to drop back and carry the ball and the animals of porto are gonna put him down bad so I hope the ref do his job properly
    Lol what? Have you even seem them play? FC Copenhagen level of team.

Hist

Founder of Hism
    Jan 18, 2009
    This is the epitome of a game that isn't a must win. Having said that going to the home leg with a 2 goal advantage would be great. Considering our home form even a high-scoring draw would be a good result.
    by must win i meant it would be pretty embarrassing if we dont win it

May 26, 2016
    I think this will be a lot like the Sevilla away game. They will come at us like a gang of berserkers, pressing like hell, and arguing over every single foul. Typical frustrating southern European fixture.

Cold calculated heads are needed and im confident Max will find the right game plan and seal the win. :tup:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    I think this will be a lot like the Sevilla away game. They will come at us like a gang of berserkers, pressing like hell, and arguing over every single foul. Typical frustrating southern European fixture.

Cold calculated heads are needed and im confident Max will find the right game plan and seal the win. :tup:
    I expect same sort of performance (and hopefully result :baus:) that we saw against the likes of Lyon and Sevilla.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)