[CL] Porto 0-2 JUVENTUS [22nd February, 2017] (7 Viewers)

vote

• Khedira

• Dybala

• Alex Sandro

• Dani Alves

• Pjaca

• Lichtsteiner

• Pjanic

Results are only viewable after voting.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
So Allegri will obviously go for 4-2-3-1 which means only two of Pjanic Marchisio and Khedira will start.

I'd honestly go with Pjanic Marchisio.
pjanic will certainly play..he has been rested enough. marchisio playing today could mean sami will start tuesday. i won't mind a change at ht if things won't go well as long as marchisio will not stay glued to our cbs

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
It's difficult to tell what formation Porto will come out with as theyve played a handful over the past few months. Whatever the case they play with 4 at the back. My guess would be a 4-4-2 but last game I saw it didn't get the best out of one of their best players in pereira but look so much better on the wings. They are going to be physical in the centre so it will be a good to see who we counter that with in the middle. For me it's no rocket science, marchisio must start.

Jun 6, 2015
Must win game. Hopefully we can end the tie in the firt leg by getting a 2 goal advantage or more
This is the epitome of a game that isn't a must win. Having said that going to the home leg with a 2 goal advantage would be great. Considering our home form even a high-scoring draw would be a good result.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Lets win this shit

---Licht---BonBon----Chiello (rugani if injured)---as-
---------------marchisio--------khedira---------------
----JGC-------------------Paulo---------Mandzo_---------
----------------------------Pipa----------------------

We.need muscle against those bitches

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
What the $#@! is it with tuz posters and bitches?
Porto are. You would see. They are gonna turn down Dybala at least 6 time just in the first half and then they would run and scream the ref everytime our lads touch any of their players... That's the definition of bitches in football, bulling football+cry little girls

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)