[CL] Porto 0-2 JUVENTUS [22nd February, 2017] (6 Viewers)

vote

• Khedira

• Dybala

• Alex Sandro

• Dani Alves

• Pjaca

• Lichtsteiner

• Pjanic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Mom poll, please. @Mark Choices between Khedira, Dybala, Alex Sandro, Dani Alves and Pjaca. Btw, what do you guys think of Dybala's performance?
Are you blind when you watch our games?

Dybala was sloppy in decision making tho had few decent moments (more so then other 2 forwards), Khedira not most standout, just good, its enough. Alves and Pjaca scored clutch goals but barely played enough minutes in the game to be in contention (tho kudos for stepping up) for overall game performance.

Alex Sandro was one of 2 best players for us, great assist for 2nd, bossed his flank tho maybe should been better with crosses before the 2nd goal. In overall decisive contribution for full game, he is strong candidate for MOM, in a game that had little for players to stand out individually tho, so its meagre pickens.

The 2nd most obvious MOM candidate, and my personal choice you bizzarely didnt even mention, see if you can find his name here:

Pjanic made the highest number of successful passes (102) this round

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Otamendi in team of the week? How do they compile that team? Luisao and Moraes of Benfica were simply awesome against dortmund and rated 9.1 & 8.7 respectively by whoscored. :wth:

EDIT: Its this week and not last week. ignore.

Apr 9, 2015
Comfortable game. We had the opperhand the whole match, but it was not an easy task to score against Portoguese Wall.
We had a lot of possesion so it is easy to counter for opponents but we didn't give them a chance to even counter. It is hard to organize your team that you don't allow counters if you are playing a ball-possesion game.

Really happy with the organization, domination and the result. A little bit worried about our creativity in small areas, but I can't complain after a match like this.

- - - Updated - - -

Arsenal Mania
And Juve is kinda like Arsenal,quite good team,nice players,but they can't put some top performance and to play effect game

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Comfortable game. We had the opperhand the whole match, but it was not an easy task to score against Portoguese Wall.
We had a lot of possesion so it is easy to counter for opponents but we didn't give them a chance to even counter. It is hard to organize your team that you don't allow counters if you are playing a ball-possesion game.

Really happy with the organization, domination and the result. A little bit worried about our creativity in small areas, but I can't complain after a match like this.
yeh, i think that could be our only legit complain. But anyways is a step forward.

Now we are winning 0-2 against porto, in their stadium...when years ago we would been tying with the likes of Kopenhagen.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
We beated a team that is strong at home without concede any real chance. IMO only Mandzo and JGC under performance yesterday and I don't think that's an issue cuz we all know they have the experience and the level to do great in this competition. Max put the best defender in the world out of the team and It was like if nothing happens, amazing team.

With a bit luck and a couple of games like this we have a clear chances this season

dolph

Mar 30, 2006

- - - Updated - - -
It did help a lot that Pjaca came on. That scoring opportunity that him and Higuain created for Khedira was pure sex. I also liked the Pjanic and Dybala combo. I thought Dybala was able to find a little room when they combined even if Porto's lines were close together.

I also believe that we could play faster if we were willing to play with bigger risk, but choose to play the ball around, make them run and pounced when they got tired.

Perfect gameplan to be honest.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)