[CL] Porto 0-2 JUVENTUS [22nd February, 2017] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Khedira

• Dybala

• Alex Sandro

• Dani Alves

• Pjaca

• Lichtsteiner

• Pjanic

Results are only viewable after voting.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
cuadrado's crosses were horrible indeed.

i didn't quite like licht either, but that's down on allegri: stefan had a silent game after telles got his 2nd yellow, this situation would suit alves much better, allegri could make that sub much earlier.

yesterday, our worst player was mandzu. not quite his usual self, no involvement in the game, just a few passes here and there, no shots or his usual headed assists towards piggy. he made a couple of tackles to save his day, though.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I see envy you guys

Here in Peasant Belgium, we had 2 analysts who couldnt stop moaning about how juve was crap and how Monaco, City and PSG are clearly superior cause they score more

Dutch arent any better. Obvious this is the first juve game they saw in 10 years. 'I did not know this Alex Sandro, but he is pretty strong.'

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
This is what you will see typically across all epl forums. The partisanship. They all are united for their EPL teams to do well. I see this all around, media, fans alike.

Whilst we are against each other to do well. Though in our defence its the rest of Italy who are anti Juve no matter what. Sucks ass though.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Dutch arent any better. Obvious this is the first juve game they saw in 10 years. 'I did not know this Alex Sandro, but he is pretty strong.'
I said the same to my brother, now Alex Sandro has the famous CL exposure he'll suddenly become a player. Evra was used a lot before this.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Tbh, usually i watch the dutch television instead. Especially for international games

They might not have in dept knowledge of serie a. But their analysis is much, much better. And they are considerably less prejudiced compared to here.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Tbh, usually i watch the dutch television instead. Especially for international games

They might not have in dept knowledge of serie a. But their analysis is much, much better. And they are considerably less prejudiced compared to here.

It got pretty awful when they kept reiterating it was so weird to see Mandzukic play on the wing and that they didn't know Juventus played with so many offensive players.

I mean, I'd understand if some random guy on the street wouldn't be able to tell you that we've been playing this way for a couple of months. But this is their fucking job. I expect some degree of professionalism.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
coBra :heart:

Una grandissima Juve sta sera e un grande resultato per la partita di ritorno. Sono sicuro che la Juve andrà in quarti di finale!
Auguri, Juventus! 👍🏼😊 #ForzaJuve

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
It got pretty awful when they kept reiterating it was so weird to see Mandzukic play on the wing and that they didn't know Juventus played with so many offensive players.

I mean, I'd understand if some random guy on the street wouldn't be able to tell you that we've been playing this way for a couple of months. But this is their fucking job. I expect some degree of professionalism.
This is exactly what irritates me. Wellpaid so called "analysts" but doesnt know a fuck about the teams they are analysing on.

Anyone who remotely read something about juve would have found it impossible to miss the "omg they play 4 forwards in the radical 4231 now"

Not De Bilde tho. Nah. City is amazing

- - - Updated - - -

Una grandissima Juve sta sera e un grande resultato per la partita di ritorno. Sono sicuro che la Juve andrà in quarti di finale!
Auguri, Juventus! ������ #ForzaJuve

:heart:

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004

Funny, I usually do the opposite. I feel the Belgians have more knowledge and love for the games. I dont watch the Belgians when Belgium is playing though, oof.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Funny, I usually do the opposite. I feel the Belgians have more knowledge and love for the games. I dont watch the Belgians when Belgium is playing though, oof.
Thats absolutely the worst. I watched the dutch channels for the belgian games. and the italian ones, due to less inherent bias :D

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009

Auguri, Juventus! ������ #ForzaJuve

Man, too bad he has left right before our first Scudetto. He didn't get to win anything here :frog:.

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #559
    Mom poll, please. @Mark Choices between Khedira, Dybala, Alex Sandro, Dani Alves and Pjaca. Btw, what do you guys think of Dybala's performance?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)