[CL] Porto 0-2 JUVENTUS [22nd February, 2017] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Khedira

• Dybala

• Alex Sandro

• Dani Alves

• Pjaca

• Lichtsteiner

• Pjanic

Results are only viewable after voting.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I would really like to see Pjanic - Claudio in the middle for this

I don't think Khedira adds enough physically to justify his inclusion over what either of the other two bring.

regardless of his partner, IMO, Pjanic definitely has to start. He is a fucking assassin from offensive set plays and that skill could grab us a crucial away goal in a tight match

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Sorry not sorry to double quote you but imagine this beast as the third kit, the inverted zebra:

Easily fixed. GET SMART Juve.
That looks better than the current zebra kit, but since we had black 3rd kits the season before it made sense that they wanted to make them white this time. Should habe made the home kit more black in that case though

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
If we really go back to the 3-5-2 we might as well resign instead of showing the world our pussy mentality in Europe.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'd take a score draw, but in all honesty if we want to be feared/considered as true contenders, we should win this one, even if we win ugly.

We beat both Lyon and Sevilla away from home, and I don't see why it should be any different against Porto. Adopt a cautious approach, and strike them on the counter. We have enough weapons, and are incredibly dangerous from set plays with Pjanic and Dybala on board.

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #78
    @Amer is trolling. No way we gonna revert to 3-5-2.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
    Haha seeing you guys talk about the kit really excites me. Ok, let me provide this free service. Look at this 3rd Kit where the zebra prints is only limited to the shoulder. More subtle. Able to wear it to your weekend gathering at in-laws without shouting 'I AM A FOOTBALL FAN.' If agnelli adopt my design next season, I'm sure the shirt sales will go up. HMMM I SMELL MONEY. and this is how we raise enough funds to buy Veratti.

Attachments

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
    Haha seeing you guys talk about the kit really excites me. Ok, let me provide this free service. Look at this 3rd Kit where the zebra prints is only limited to the shoulder. More subtle. Able to wear it to your weekend gathering at in-laws without shouting 'I AM A FOOTBALL FAN.' If agnelli adopt my design next season, I'm sure the shirt sales will go up. HMMM I SMELL MONEY. and this is how we raise enough funds to buy Veratti.
    You have my full support bro!

I'm tired of these gay designs circling around here.

Your design isn't gay. Totally straight.

- - - Updated - - -

@Amer is trolling. No way we gonna revert to 3-5-2.
    Bro, it's happening!

We don't have the fitness levels to press hard all the time with 4231.

Did you watch the last game, everyone was asking to be subbed. That's not cool bro, not cool.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)