[CL] Porto 0-2 JUVENTUS [22nd February, 2017] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Khedira

• Dybala

• Alex Sandro

• Dani Alves

• Pjaca

• Lichtsteiner

• Pjanic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I have fucked myself so hard.

Thought that this game was on Tuesday since we played on Friday.

Moved everything to Wednesday.

Too late to change it all back.

Fuck.

- - - Updated - - -

Does anybody know of a site which puts up full games without spoilers? I used to rely on fullmatchesandshows.com but they seem to mostly put up only highlights these days.

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011

Fuck.

- - - Updated - - -

Does anybody know of a site which puts up full games without spoilers? I used to rely on fullmatchesandshows.com but they seem to mostly put up only highlights these days.
Espn3 in the US does it. So long as your ISP is covered by them or you have them on your cable subscription.

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder if we will play the 4-2-3-1 formation
Allegri said we will.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

Fuck.

- - - Updated - - -

@Lion

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I have $#@!ed myself so hard.

$#@!.

- - - Updated - - -

What is everything Mr.Busy? Do you mean work?

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
What is everything Mr.Busy? Do you mean work?
@Scottish is very busy man. Between teaching English to the poor youths of Uruguay, managing Cavani's estate and banging his sister, rehabilitating heavy drug users, turning prostitutes into competent secretaries and corresponding with President Tabaré Vàsquez, he's having hard time k.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
@Scottish is very busy man. Between teaching English to the poor youths of Uruguay, managing Cavani's estate and banging his sister, rehabilitating heavy drug users, turning prostitutes into competent secretaries and corresponding with President Tabaré Vàsquez, he's having hard time k.
You looked up Tabaré's name :lol: :heart:

Yes @Orgut I mean work. Right now my Tuesdays are only busy around game time, and I've managed to reschedule everything so that my Tuesday would be free enough to give me time to go to a bar for kickoff. My Wednesday is chock full.

- - - Updated - - -

May your house forever be filled with abundance, Piotrr. Please enjoy your most heartfelt +rep ever.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Think we might draw this 1-1 or maybe even lose by a goal if we let our guard slip even once. Porto are actually a very terrifying team at the Dragao where they DESTROYED Leicester 5-0, CRUSHED Roma 3-0 and even WRECKED Bayern 3-1 last season. We have to show some real tenacity if we are to keep them from scoring. Think most of the match will be us taking lots of hits and hitting back on the counter. When we play them at Juve Stadium though were gonna massacre them, but I wouldn't be overly disappointed from a draw from the Dragao if we manage to score once or twice away.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Think we might draw this 1-1 or maybe even lose by a goal if we let our guard slip even once. Porto are actually a very terrifying team at the Dragao where they DESTROYED Leicester 5-0, CRUSHED Roma 3-0 and even WRECKED Bayern 3-1 last season. We have to show some real tenacity if we are to keep them from scoring. Think most of the match will be us taking lots of hits and hitting back on the counter. When we play them at Juve Stadium though were gonna massacre them, but I wouldn't be overly disappointed from a draw from the Dragao if we manage to score once or twice away.
Roma played 1-1 on the Drageo, and was by far the better team. Then they lost 0-3 at the olympico after getting two men sent off.
Leicester was already qualified as the number one in the group and played their entire 2 team.
The 1-3 to Bayern was two seasons ago with among others Alex Sandro and Danilo, who are no longer there today.
We got a lucky draw and there should be no excuses. Draw or small win away, destroy at the J stadium.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
http://int.soccerway.com/matches/20...clube-do-porto/as-roma/2329804/?ICID=PL_MS_17

- - - Updated - - -

Roma played 1-1 on the Drageo, and was by far the better team. Then they lost 0-3 at the olympico after getting two men sent off.
Leicester was already qualified as the number one in the group and played their entire 2 team.
The 1-3 to Bayern was two seasons ago with among others Alex Sandro and Danilo, who are no longer there today.
We got a lucky draw and there should be no excuses. Draw or small win away, destroy at the J stadium.
They had Vermaelen sent off in the 41st minute of the 1st game too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)