[CL] Lyon 1-0 JUVENTUS [February 26th, 2020] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Don’t be too hard on him, his entire world view is collapsing around him, watching the classless clown chainsmoking his way through failure after failure. I feel pity and compassion.
Im unhappy with what im seeing. I dont like ugly football and you like ugly football as long as Allegri is the coach. You know what, you probably liked Capello’s Juve too. Last year we lost away to Atleti 2-0, we had two shots on target. I dont care about Sarri per se. I care that Juve plays ugly and our management will give up and hire another outdated pragmatic italian coach. While you hate Sarri because he smokes, or what he represents. His Napoli side was a joy to watch.

This loss is on Sarri 100%. If players arent listening to you, bench them.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Im unhappy with what im seeing. I dont like ugly football and you like ugly football as long as Allegri is the coach. You know what, you probably liked Capello’s Juve too. Last year we lost away to Atleti 2-0, we had two shots on target. I dont care about Sarri per se. I care that Juve plays ugly and our management will give up and hire another outdated pragmatic italian coach. While you hate Sarri because he smokes, or what he represents. His Napoli side was a joy to watch.

This loss is on Sarri 100%. If players arent listening to you, bench them.
I like results, muppet. And Allegri > Sarri by a country mile there. Hence why I like Allegri. Nor did we play ugly football under Max for most of his time here, though a bunch of Sarriball muppets are obsessed with the notion we did. We dominated this league, and played some fantastic football in CL knockouts under Max. Pragmatic doesn’t always mean ugly, contrary to the narrow-minded, myopic view of football that sarriboiz obsess over.

Our football turned to crap and we stopped getting results in the second half of last year and the club rightly decided to move on from Max, to bring in fresh motivations and ideas... most of us Allegri fans were fine with this and understood it was time to move on, try something new, predicated on making a good choice in a new manager. Instead we chose a clown.

Earlier this year, I was happy with the results Sarri was getting. Now, his play style sucks ass, far worse than what we saw for 4.5 years under Max, and he’s no longer getting results. Lazio x2, Napoli, Milan, Hellas, Lyon... we have looked like shit against pretty much every decent team we’ve played since early December, and failed to get results while doing so.

And lol. For someone who complains about people bringing up Allegri, you bring him up constantly as a defense of your precious chainsmoker.

Last edited:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
And then there are the few special ones that think that all things are constant.

Congratulations popcorn man.
and this coming from the same smug little stable genius he is:

https://www.juventuz.com/threads/maurizio-sarri.44022/page-299#post-6082661
https://www.juventuz.com/threads/miralem-pjanić.42524/page-306#post-6051264

1.png

2.png
SpOt On As UsUaL. bOw DoWn To SaRrI. No PrEmAtUrE EjAcUlAtIoN HeRe. No DeGeNeRaTe. He CaLlEd E-vE-rY-ThInG.

he's allegedly over 30; at that age, one should be wise enough to realize when to shut up. but that's what felipe melo's dumb, visceral arrogance paired with boumsong's skills and piatek's "i'm the best player in the world" confidence does to you i guess.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2015
and this coming from the same smug little stable genius he is:

https://www.juventuz.com/threads/maurizio-sarri.44022/page-299#post-6082661
https://www.juventuz.com/threads/miralem-pjanić.42524/page-306#post-6051264

1.png

2.png
SpOt On As UsUaL. bOw DoWn To SaRrI. No PrEmAtUrE EjAcUlAtIoN HeRe. No DeGeNeRaTe. He CaLlEd E-vE-rY-ThInG.

he's allegedly over 30; at that age, one should be wise enough to realize when to shut up. but that's what felipe melo's dumb, visceral arrogance paired with boumsong's skills and piatek's "i'm the best player in the world" confidence does to you i guess.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I think he got triggered by your cartoon and was desperate to attack you on something. He doesn't want you to know what he gets triggered over so always does his petty attacks over something else than the actual trigger.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
What are the signs that are making you so sure?
I was almost sure someone would question me on that last part. :lol: fair enough. :tup:

I’m mostly thinking about CR7’s ability to turn nothing into something and perhaps for ex also Dybala’s ability to win us a penalty or create danger that comes to mind first? But honestly now, it’s just Lyon being aswell impressively poor lately that gives me some sort of certainty going into this second leg.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)