Miralem Pjanić (102 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Same although in this market where players such as Maguire go for 90 millions I might lean towards the 100 million milestone. Plus I also rate Costa but not to the point of saying he's better than Camoranesi.
:tup:
I rate Costa too. I was super happy we signed him and argued with ze Germans quite a bit about him, and loved his play for us in his first season here, that’s why his meltdown and antics last season were so disappointing for me.

Buy on AliExpress.com

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
:tup:
I rate Costa too. I was super happy we signed him and argued with ze Germans quite a bit about him, and loved his play for us in his first season here, that’s why his meltdown and antics last season were so disappointing for me.
He was detrimental to our team in the first season, literally

avg points overall 2.5
avg pts when dumbass crossta played 2.45

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Pjanic was often scapegoated last season. His performances were nowhere near as bad as people claimed. I still remember how he dominated Manure at Old Trafford.
He dispossessed Pogba like three times in the first half alone. Also, look at that pass at 5:50. He’s the only one in this squad who can do that. Every other midfielder we have would have passed it back to the goalkeeper in that situation.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Already said in June Pjanic will be good under Sarri.

Back when y'all thought we will/should sign Jorginho and play Pjanic as mezzala.

I know you're slow af but try to keep up fam.

- - - Updated - - -

And bow down to Sarri.
he's been our best midfielder since he joined juventus, and it never was even close.

and you talk about anybody being slow. the irony there.

Jun 6, 2015
He has never been this good and constant in his career. In this current form he is one of the top 3 CMs in the world.

I hope we give him a rest soon. He's playing non stop and might get injured through fatigue.
He's in great form at the moment, but I wouldn't go that far. He has showcased his world-class quality quite regularly during his career, for a Juve fan most notably in 16/17. That season he showed top midfielder form in much more important games against better opposition too. If he manages to replicate those performances in our big games this season we're in for a great season.

Jan 22, 2016
He's in great form at the moment, but I wouldn't go that far. He has showcased his world-class quality quite regularly during his career, for a Juve fan most notably in 16/17. That season he showed top midfielder form in much more important games against better opposition too. If he manages to replicate those performances in our big games this season we're in for a great season.
Yeah, He was absolutely great in the second half of that season.
But i still think this version of him is a level above that. His decision making this season is something else and he looks more confident and became quite a leader on the pitch.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
You mean he wasn't WC as regista under Allegri last two seasons?

What a scurrilous thing to say.

Did the other person in your head take over again?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 102)