Miralem Pjanić (46 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Context needed. I’m out of the loop.
I recommend you remain out of this particular loop. It can bring nothing but nonsense mentions ad infinitum. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know, no one else knows either, but he certainly is worth a lot. The difference he makes for both Juve and Bosnia is crazy. I saw the game in Finland live and we quite easily beat Bosnia, tonight we had no chance with Pjanic bossing the midfield. Simply a player that is irreplaceable for his team.
:agree:

Even in his poor season last year he was clearly our most important and best CM. Not to mention 16-17 when he was one of the best CMs in football, and 17-18 when he was pretty darn good too.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I'm more of a '80m-90m Pjanic imp' myself though. However I mostly identify as a true Sarriboi so I'd appreciate if everyone respected my forum identity and referred to me as such.
Yeah. I'm not sure where the exact figure of 100m came from, but at 29 now, he's probably more in that 80m range. Maybe in 16-17 at 26 years old, while helping lead us to CL final he was that 100m + guy.

Thankfully Sarri has restored him to the glory of his early years under Allegri.

Sarriboiz forever, bro. I'm even going to take up smoking, though it may take a while to get to 60 a day.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I'm more of a '80m-90m Pjanic imp' myself though. However I mostly identify as a true Sarriboi so I'd appreciate if everyone respected my forum identity and referred to me as such.
Same although in this market where players such as Maguire go for 90 millions I might lean towards the 100 million milestone. Plus I also rate Costa but not to the point of saying he's better than Camoranesi.

venus_isle

Sep 23, 2010
I love the guy, but if i have to say 1 thing that i think pjanic needs to work on his off balls movement. Im comparing him with Pirlo who was always looking for the ball, positioning himself in a great spot and move the ball forward. Sometimes i see pjanic just chill.. but seriously, this guy is killing it this season.. maybe he aint Pirlo but hes surely pretty damn good midfieldwr

Jun 6, 2015
Same although in this market where players such as Maguire go for 90 millions I might lean towards the 100 million milestone. Plus I also rate Costa but not to the point of saying he's better than Camoranesi.
Pjanic is not from Engerland though. An English Pjanic would be worth 150m.

Most importantly Camoranesi's hair is so much better than Costa's.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)