(CL)Juventus vs Werder Bremen (2 Viewers)

Sep 28, 2002
IceJuve said:
I actually spent some time looking back at some pages in this thread and came to a conclusion that many (not all) Juve supporters here are what I call preudo supporters. Many question a man who probably has the most pedigree in the footballing world. The man has practically won everything.

Since his arrival, we have always been in front in Serie A, winning one and another one on the way. I wonder if you ever think about the physical and mental pressure is put on the shoulders of those guys? I mean, they played a game last weekend, and some travelling half around the globe one week earlier to play an international friendly match. On another note, Werder just came of a seasonal break in Germany so their feet must have been lighter than ours which seem despite all that has been happening in recent weeks, full of zest.

I agree with the notion that the team didn´t´do good at first half, but in the second we really stepped up our game. I also like to point out that Capello wasn´t happy with the way everyone was so stressed to get a goal so early on that the players weren´t cool with their finishing.
ummm... well trapattoni was even more successfull, but he got older and lost his clue, and did shit with italy both in 2002 and 2004. the same is happening with capello at the moment. if you dont see that then i must ask you. do you know anything about football at all?

as for the players being tired due to amount of games and international duties. well guess what, we're not the only team whose players have to play this much. after seeing most of the last 16 games in the champions league i can safely say, juventus played worst of all so called big teams. even real played better than us in their 1-0 defeat to arsenal.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
IceJuve,
I've always respected Capello for he is a great coach. One of the best in the world. BUT playing unfit players over fit players who are in better form is stupid.
If you want to argue on why change a winning formation, then why the hell Zebina was fielded, unfit, out of form and not in the winning squad.

sultanali

splendid sulty
Mar 8, 2006
Hello,
I believe that Juventus have won against bremen and thats the truth...However, juventus must learn from their mistakes...Bring in pacy players plzzzz capello....I think the formation referred to is very ambitious one..I would certainly hope to include patrick viera in the team...Juventus deperately need a left winger...I can think of a great 4-5-1 formation..the main problem is the left wing...maybe make zambrotta into a winger...
Buffon
Zebina Cannavaro Thuram Chilleni

Emerson
Viera Nedved

Camoranesi Zambrotta
Trezeguet

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
ZAF3000 said:
IceJuve,
I've always respected Capello for he is a great coach. One of the best in the world. BUT playing unfit players over fit players who are in better form is stupid.
If you want to argue on why change a winning formation, then why the hell Zebina was fielded, unfit, out of form and not in the winning squad.
I do agree with your statement that it was not wise to let 2 injured (unfit) players play in such an important game. Mutu Played very well against Sampdoria he should have started. I start to like Mutu.

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
sultanali said:
Hello,
I believe that Juventus have won against bremen and thats the truth...However, juventus must learn from their mistakes...Bring in pacy players plzzzz capello....I think the formation referred to is very ambitious one..I would certainly hope to include patrick viera in the team...Juventus deperately need a left winger...I can think of a great 4-5-1 formation..the main problem is the left wing...maybe make zambrotta into a winger...
Buffon
Zebina Cannavaro Thuram Chilleni

Emerson
Viera Nedved

Camoranesi Zambrotta
Trezeguet
Welcome!
But I don't like this formation:D

sultanali

splendid sulty
Mar 8, 2006
Hello,
I guess this formation will suit us all
------------------Buffon--------------------------
Zebina------Cannavaro---Thuram----Zambrotta--
-------------------------Emerson---------------------
--------------Viera------------Nedved---------------
Camoranesi-----------------------Ibrahmimovic---
--------------------Trezeguet-------------------------

Dec 26, 2004
Jeeks said:
I don't think there is a need to write a match report. I thank the players, everyone of them except Zebina and Zlatan. I especially thank Del Piero for the motivation he spreads among his peers, Nedved for his continuous belief in a win and Trezeguet for his patience especially with a partner like Zlatan that sucks up everything from him.

Maybe the players deserved to win and go through but not the manager for sure.

Please leave, Capello, please!

Agree with every single character...

sultanali

splendid sulty
Mar 8, 2006
I certainly hope Juve supporters do show up for future games at the stadio delle alpi....I just dont get y the fans r reluctant to watch games in the stadium..They should come to support such an illustrious club bringing them all sorets of silverware....Itaalian fans I must say r starting to show their lack of commitment to football..Once the most ardent fans were italians...now not so much

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
sultanali said:
Hello,
I guess this formation will suit us all
------------------Buffon--------------------------
Zebina------Cannavaro---Thuram----Zambrotta--
-------------------------Emerson---------------------
--------------Viera------------Nedved---------------
Camoranesi-----------------------Ibrahmimovic---
--------------------Trezeguet-------------------------
Something like Chelsea?It could work but replace Ibra with Mutu or Dp.

BTW welcome:)

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Maresca said:
I really thought, I would get a heart attack.. I was so vervous all the time, I thought, no please no, I don´t wanna watch CL without juve in the next stages like last year, why is this keeper so strong.. and then came the goal.. just incrideble moment, I was jumping and crying around with my brother, and then I could not wait until the end. 4 minutes extra.. I thought why so long.. but then it was over. and we won. yes we did it. and as Emerson said, I do belive this was a sign..
yes, moggi bought god:money: :D

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
I just cant beleive the demonisation Capello is getting in this joint... U cannot seriosly say that we deserved to not win yesterday - be it by a lucky or straight up goal.

I know 4 a fact that the reason peeps dont like Capello is because of the Del Piero situation - as they r clearly willing to overlook the results we've obtained to argue with his choice of players. I'm a Juve supporter, not Ibra, not DP nor Trezz or whoever it may be. Players come and go but the black and white lives forever

As an honest question - I really wonder how many people would be genuinly happy if we won the trophy under Cap,especially if DP does'nt start ?

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Brixity said:
I just cant beleive the demonisation Capello is getting in this joint... U cannot seriosly say that we deserved to not win yesterday - be it by a lucky or straight up goal.

I know 4 a fact that the reason peeps dont like Capello is because of the Del Piero situation - as they r clearly willing to overlook the results we've obtained to argue with his choice of players. I'm a Juve supporter, not Ibra, not DP nor Trezz or whoever it may be. Players come and go but the black and white lives forever

As an honest question - I really wonder how many people would be genuinly happy if we won the trophy under Cap,especially if DP does'nt start ?
as long as DP is on the bench, I have the faith that he will come in and rescue us:D

JuveChris

Mar 4, 2006
Brixity said:

IF we won many people will be happy even dp plays or not, the point is that player makes the team, so if you suport Juve or any team you have to support the player's too, one's may have they favorites, but i think that Capello is not doing good decision's in choosing the player's for CL, specially yesterday -.-!

And offcourse Dp it's a very important player you cant compare him to Zlatan, so its important he play's...

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
I am a Juve fan first, as well.

DP should be starting, though...not because I like him (I do), but because he is playing circles around Z at the moment. That may change.....but Capello can not base his player choices on that assumption.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Brixity said:

No man.That's not because of DP.I'm a fan of good DP and good Ibra and I want to play the one who is on-form.In the time we speak DP is surely in greater form than Ibra and plays better.Last year almost none said something bad for Ibra because he played very well.And for Capello I dislike him for the simple reason that he can not use properly his superb squad.This team is cut in 2 pieces in every game.The ball goes from the defence to attack ALWAYS with long balls.Who is responsible?Me?You?The players?Of course not, Capello is the only responsible.We saw Neddy behind the strikers and he was great.Will Cap do this again?Maybe once in the next 15 games.I watched today the game against Real in 2003.That was a TEAM.And I can not understand how the hell a team with Tachinardi and Davids(He was perfect but Tachi was nothing compared to our current MC's) in midfield play better than a team with Emerson and Vieira.​

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Tifoso Lou said:
I am a Juve fan first, as well.

DP should be starting, though...not because I like him (I do), but because he is playing circles around Z at the moment. That may change.....but Capello can not base his player choices on that assumption.
good post amico mio..

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Fliakis said:
even real played better than us in their 1-0 defeat to arsenal.
you lost all credibility with that comment. Juve played a very physical game in midfield which left holes its defense. Moreover Werder plays excellent one touch football which is almost impossible to defend: ask anyone who plays the like of Brazil

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)