(CL)Juventus vs Werder Bremen (8 Viewers)

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
sorry Fliakis but to you know arsenal was the first english team to win at real home, and where else real should play well, its obvious at your home, in front of your fans. But they lost. And they lost to Arsenal, one of the flops in europe.

Sep 28, 2002
Stephan said:
sorry Fliakis but to you know arsenal was the first english team to win at real home, and where else real should play well, its obvious at your home, in front of your fans. But they lost. And they lost to Arsenal, one of the flops in europe.
who cares about history? arsenal, flops or not were all over real, but real were still better than us in 3-2 loss.

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
come on guys we are through to quaterfinal i think we deserved to win because we dominated 2nd half i think we deserved this luck as last year we were unluckily to get knocked out due to a disallowed dp goal even milan didnt deserved to g to last year ucl final as psv was the much better side luck is an important element in ucl

Sep 28, 2002
Altair said:
you lost all credibility with that comment. Juve played a very physical game in midfield which left holes its defense. Moreover Werder plays excellent one touch football which is almost impossible to defend: ask anyone who plays the like of Brazil
its still werder.

just in case thats not clear, i ment the first game, 3-2 in bremen. i dont care what brand of football does werder play, juventus as one of the best teams in europe cannot be outplayed like that.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Is it not just ridiculous and silly when the Capello apologists come here they make it a Dp issue? Its not always to do with Dp for goodness sakes its to do witht he manager plain and simple. This is a Juve that is very desperate to win Cl, who have th eplayers to win Cl and are struggling against Werder Bremen in the second round of a competition they want to win. This is not against Bayern, Chelsea, Barcelona, Real madrid , milan , this is against Werder Bremen who do not have big stars, the biggest is probably a parma reject and i mean parma when they were not in their hey dey and Klose who is not exactly the best striker ib the world. Theri goal keeper who performed heroically is second choice but of cos we made him to be a world beater last night.
We were carved open and a better team might have scored more goals than us but somehow some ppl aer praising the coach with his antiquated ideas whci work fine in a league which is beset by refereeing decisions and teams that are not up to seriea normal standard.
Enuff already with his accomplishments , we all know them by heart, renumerating his accomplishments in Milan and Roma and Real Madrid and at juve is not good enuff
He has great personnel and most managers might do the the same withhis personnel and a lot more will play better football.

Everybody here supports Juve for a reason and its not your godamned business why they do so, just respect that they do so and coming here to say i support Juve and not a certain player is horseshit and none of our business and frankly i dont care so if we are unhappy that our team is playing crap against ateam with inferior players and has happened far too many times in the past its our godamend right to voice our annoyance

Geof

May 14, 2004
I just read an article of Jan 18, where the president of Bremen said that he didn't want Wiese to wear his pink shirt, because he was afraid would make mistakes...

it's in Dutch though....

Gepost op 18/01/2006 om 07u25 door Wouters J. (1352 keer gelezen)

De directeur van Werder Bremen, Klaus Allofs, wil zijn keeper Tim Wiese een verbod opleggen voor het dragen van zijn roze keepersshirt. De president vreest namelijk dat de doelman fouten gaat maken door de kleur van het kleinood.

Het probleem stelde zich tijdens een oefenwedstrijd tegen Fenerbache. De materiaalmeester van de Duitse club had voor aanvang van het duel een oranje truitje klaargelegd, maar de speler eiste zijn roze uitrusting.

Bij Werder zijn ze nu bang dat als de keeper gebruik blijft maken van het shirt, het ten koste zal gaan van zijn prestaties. Men vreest vooral voor uitspraken in de lijn van "Wiese is de heetste vrouw van Duitsland".

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
I see us drawing against the winner of Munich-Milan. Seeing how we struggle against attacking teams - the worst that can happen is getting Barca or Lyon IMO

adelove

The Very Special One
Sep 29, 2003
Truth be told,we were quite fortunate to go through against Bremen.Yes their goalie denied us severally,but they also had several chances where they cut through our backline like it was'nt there and would have gotten more than the goal they had before we scored ours if they had more astute strikers.
Juve are a great team and we should be able to dominate our opponents,unfortunately I have'nt seen us do that in Europe for a while now.
I really do hope that Capello reviews the game,I.D.'s our shortcomings and works on them before the next round of games.
LUCK IS A SLUT,NEXT TIME AROUND SHE JUST MIGHT NOT BE RIDING WITH US!!!

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Geof said:
I just read an article of Jan 18, where the president of Bremen said that he didn't want Wiese to wear his pink shirt, because he was afraid would make mistakes...

it's in Dutch though....

Gepost op 18/01/2006 om 07u25 door Wouters J. (1352 keer gelezen)

De directeur van Werder Bremen, Klaus Allofs, wil zijn keeper Tim Wiese een verbod opleggen voor het dragen van zijn roze keepersshirt. De president vreest namelijk dat de doelman fouten gaat maken door de kleur van het kleinood.

Het probleem stelde zich tijdens een oefenwedstrijd tegen Fenerbache. De materiaalmeester van de Duitse club had voor aanvang van het duel een oranje truitje klaargelegd, maar de speler eiste zijn roze uitrusting.

Bij Werder zijn ze nu bang dat als de keeper gebruik blijft maken van het shirt, het ten koste zal gaan van zijn prestaties. Men vreest vooral voor uitspraken in de lijn van "Wiese is de heetste vrouw van Duitsland".
Hahaha, beetje flauw eigenlijk :D.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Brixity said:
I see us drawing against the winner of Munich-Milan. Seeing how we struggle against attacking teams - the worst that can happen is getting Barca or Lyon IMO

So we struggle against attacking teams and against defending teams till now.Let's resign from the competition then:sick:

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Juve_Kosova said:
FINALLY that fucking old PUNK gets a respond from a member here.. THANK U SNOOP!!! and im sorry admin's but this fucker VINMAN or who the fuck he is, has been irretating FROM the fucking first day i joind this forum! i have NEVER read something nice from him about or coach or some of our players (zala,zlatan,blasi etc..) there hasent been done something to ban this punk or atleast suspend him and thats why i react like this.. im sick of it..

and to u VINMAN: GET a fucking life dude.. as snoop said, u are over 35 (if im not wrong) and u act like someone who aint got anything else to do but talk shit about other humans being.. dont u get sick of yourself sometime...???

im out.. getting sick of this shit...

AND im sorry again to other members and admins here for writing this.. but i really had to!!!
Before I comment on the game, I've got a little matter to take care of first....

I have seen your picture, and believe me, I may BE 35, but you obviously could EASILY pass for 40 years old, you pencil-necked geek !!

I GUARANTEE I could out-run you, out play you on the field, lift more than you, and plainly KICK YOUR ASS, if we ever met in person !!

How does it feel to know that this 35 year old is better than you in every aspect of life, and looks younger than you to boot ??!!

step to me again, and my verbal beating will be MUCH stronger than this, kid

nice to also see that you change your tune now that you realize that Cap is all that I've been saying

my match report- the Bremen 'keeper gifted us a spot into the next round, where no matter who we play, we will be eliminated soundly

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
tassard said:
So we struggle against attacking teams and against defending teams till now.Let's resign from the competition then:sick:
As I told you all yesterday, I'm all in with my vCash on our next CL opponent. :sigh:

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
So Barca and Milan are better and we can not play against them.

Lyon and Arsenal are fast teams and we can not play with them with our slow team.

Benfica,Villareal and Ajax will be the underdogs and they will surprise us.

If Inter qualify and not Ajax we maybe have a chance to beat them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)