(CL)Juventus vs Werder Bremen (8 Viewers)

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
Vinman said:
Before I comment on the game, I've got a little matter to take care of first....

I have seen your picture, and believe me, I may BE 35, but you obviously could EASILY pass for 40 years old, you pencil-necked geek !!

I GUARANTEE I could out-run you, out play you on the field, lift more than you, and plainly KICK YOUR ASS, if we ever met in person !!

How does it feel to know that this 35 year old is better than you in every aspect of life, and looks younger than you to boot ??!!

step to me again, and my verbal beating will be MUCH stronger than this, kid

nice to also see that you change your tune now that you realize that Cap is all that I've been saying

my match report- the Bremen 'keeper gifted us a spot into the next round, where no matter who we play, we will be eliminated soundly

hahahaha what a joke u are man!! its sick.. when i read this i really cant blelieve that u are 35.. i swear...!!!

anyway its funny u say i look like a 40 years old.. dude? are u sure u have seen my pic.. people uselly(spell) say i look like 22 (even if im only 20)... but hey.. its your opinion, and we all know you are special!! very special indded...!!!!!!

and ill stop hear.. no point going on like this with you.. and i havent change my tone about capello at all.. i never said that he never makes mistekes.. the only thing i dident like is that u insultet him NO MATTER HOW WE PLAYED!!! thats whats fucked up!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
THE CHAMPIONS

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,344
    Hey Vinman u said that we will lose against Bremen 2_1 in Delli Alpi & we won & now u say that if we played against no matter what team in the last 8 we will be knocked out so why the FUCK do u write here & talk to other Juve fans if u always think that we will lose every game?

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
    May 4, 2004
    THE CHAMPIONS said:
    Hey Vinman u said that we will lose against Bremen 2_1 in Delli Alpi & we won & now u say that if we played against no matter what team in the last 8 we will be knocked out so why the FUCK do u write here & talk to other Juve fans if u always think that we will lose every game?
    WORD!!!

OP
    THE CHAMPIONS

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,346
    so Milan,Arsenal,Benfica,Lyon (IN),I wish we could stay away from(Barca,Lyon,Milan) in the last 8 maybe let them suffer against eachothers & meet them with suspensions & injuries in the last 4 :)what do u think guys?

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    THE CHAMPIONS said:
    I have to agree with Vinman on this one: we should have lost the Werder tie if not for a late gift from the goalkeeper. I wouldn't exactly go around beating our chest as the conquerors of Europe after that performance.

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
    tassard said:
    So Barca and Milan are better and we can not play against them.

Lyon and Arsenal are fast teams and we can not play with them with our slow team.

Benfica,Villareal and Ajax will be the underdogs and they will surprise us.

If Inter qualify and not Ajax we maybe have a chance to beat them
    These r my exact thoughts but in honesty, I would'nt wanna meet Inter - It's funny how in football, a team that you can manage 2 beat home and away in the league will beat u when it is most crucial - I say the best we can get is Villareal, anything else is murder !

OP
    THE CHAMPIONS

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,349
    swag said:
    I have to agree with Vinman on this one: we should have lost the Werder tie if not for a late gift from the goalkeeper. I wouldn't exactly go around beating our chest as the conquerors of Europe after that performance.
    Time between us man,We will win the FUCKIN CHAMPIONS.hope to see u in on 15 May man!IMO we learned yesterday a lot & that hard(lucky if u want to call it) win for me is a lot better than an easy win.We learned yesterday that we had been given the chance for 2 more games & the players have to show the world that we deserved this Chance .Anyway this my opinion maybe it is only coz I cant imagine Juve being knocked out or maybe it is true only time will show everything!

OP
    THE CHAMPIONS

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,350
    Brixity said:
    These r my exact thoughts but in honesty, I would'nt wanna meet Inter - It's funny how in football, a team that you can manage 2 beat home and away in the league will beat u when it is most crucial - I say the best we can get is Villareal, anything else is murder !
    LooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooL Murder LoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooL

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    THE CHAMPIONS said:
    Time between us man,We will win the FUCKIN CHAMPIONS.hope to see u in on 15 May man!IMO we learned yesterday a lot & that hard(lucky if u want to call it) win for me is a lot better than an easy win.We learned yesterday that we had been given the chance for 2 more games & the players have to show the world that we deserved this Chance .Anyway this my opinion maybe it is only coz I cant imagine Juve being knocked out or maybe it is true only time will show everything!
    :lol2:

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
    THE CHAMPIONS said:
    I totally agree with you. Maybe he is not a really good fan ;)

jumbo

Juve all time top scorer
    Nov 7, 2004
    Some of you guys are really funny. Let me take you way back to the very foundations of the beautiful game.

1 ball and 2 goals
    Whoever scores 1 goal more than the opponent wins
    As long as the ball is in play, anything can happen

You guys talk about luck like it's a bad thing. Remember - the best always have the most luck. Luck decides games, not tactics.

Saying we will be easily knocked out in the next round has no real basis.

Jul 5, 2005
    Men last night i was really freak. When i saw at first halftime that juve was loosing 0-1 i was very - very sad and the i didn't saw the second part and i felt asleep. But I couldn't sleep and at 12.00 i was stand up and i opened the TV and i saw that Juve was won and qualify to next round. I really got crazy but when i saw how we won with the goal of Emerson i was laughing like Mad:D

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    Vinman said:
    I have seen your picture, and believe me, I may BE 35, but you obviously could EASILY pass for 40 years old, you pencil-necked geek !!
    :lol:

First off, welcome back Vin, its ppl like u that bring life to the Juventuz forums for sheezzy! respekt man, a'ight!

Jul 5, 2005
    Men last night i was really freak. When i saw at first halftime that juve was loosing 0-1 i was very - very sad and the i didn't saw the second part and i felt asleep. But I couldn't sleep and at 12.00 i was stand up and i opened the TV and i saw that Juve was won and qualify to next round. I really got crazy but when i saw how we won with the goal of Emerson i was laughing like Mad:D

OP
    THE CHAMPIONS

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,357
    DP #1 Fan said:
    Some of you guys are really funny. Let me take you way back to the very foundations of the beautiful game.

1 ball and 2 goals
    Whoever scores 1 goal more than the opponent wins
    As long as the ball is in play, anything can happen

You guys talk about luck like it's a bad thing. Remember - the best always have the most luck. Luck decides games, not tactics.

Saying we will be easily knocked out in the next round has no real basis.
    Respect!!!,they forgot 98 against Madrid,99 against ManUtd,2003 against Milan.Being lucky for once in the Cl is not that bad we lost 5 finals for God sackes so one lucky goal in a game where we missed 5 clear chance is not that bad!

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    THE CHAMPIONS said:
    I guess you didnt see the game, because I saw a 'keeper who completely gifted us a goal that we should never have scored

we are more than lucky to be in the next round, and we will need a better coach with better ideas to ever win the CL

now, go back to your tinkertoys, kid :D

OP
    THE CHAMPIONS

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,359
    Vinman said:
    I guess you didnt see the game, because I saw a 'keeper who completely gifted us a goal that we should never have scored

we are more than lucky to be in the next round, and we will need a better coach with better ideas to ever win the CL

now, go back to your tinkertoys, kid :D
    Are u really 35 man????

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)