(CL)Juventus vs Werder Bremen (20 Viewers)

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Juve_25 said:
hahaha....when you switched the TV off I was almost crying and almost had a heart attach. :lol:
I really thought, I would get a heart attack.. I was so vervous all the time, I thought, no please no, I don´t wanna watch CL without juve in the next stages like last year, why is this keeper so strong.. and then came the goal.. just incrideble moment, I was jumping and crying around with my brother, and then I could not wait until the end. 4 minutes extra.. I thought why so long.. but then it was over. and we won. yes we did it. and as Emerson said, I do belive this was a sign..

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
We'll probably lamely draw inter or milan for the quarter finals.

Anyway, Vieira isn't suspended at all for the quarter-finals. He did not receive a yellow card, don't know where you guys got that idea.

Stimpy

Dec 6, 2005
I think we must talk over achievement!!!
The last 3-6 games he plays like shit and Capello let him always start from the beginning.
It is so obviously the Ale ist the better one. Del Piero came in tonight and immediately made the difference in tempo and skill and determination.

Another question!!! We have to score 2 goal after Bremens 0:1. I think we needet a 3 attacker! Capello put Ale for Ibra. WOW!!!

IT WAS PURE LUCK THE WE ARE IN THE NEXT ROUND!!!!
Capello is to careful i think!!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
sH][x][aN said:
LOL at the offsides.. Werder must had been training hard on offsides..:oops:
Not really, Zlatan just can't time a run to save his life. Sometimes it had nothing to do with timing a run and he was simply to lazy to take two steps back.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Stuart said:
Not really, Zlatan just can't time a run to save his life. Sometimes it had nothing to do with timing a run and he was simply to lazy to take two steps back.
stuart, where was this post of hambon in your sig?? he must be +reped for that..:D

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Am I the only one who don`t think that Ibra played that bad?
He was cought by many but I mean many offsides which some of them were the linesman own imagination
He could have scored with a better linesman (He could have missed it too...)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
JuveBoy said:
Cap. claims that the victory was deserved. hahaha he is a joker
Actually the first half was a dissaster but the second was better
Juve still didn`t play that good but made lots of shots which were saved by an outstanding Wiese!
Sure our goal was luck but I think this match overall performance deserve a 2-1 win

as far as the two legs Bremen should have eliminated us as they outplayed us in Germany

Diego

Aug 30, 2005
yep,indeed

this would be my formation for the next round,if it were my way

Buffon

Zebina - Thuram - Cannavaro - Zambrotta

Camoranesi - Emerson - Nedved

Del Piero - Mutu

Trezeguet

What would you like to see as the next formation?

Exactly! And that's the way I think Lippi would have played also! We would have been dangerous all the time. Capello's tactics are just too old for champions league!

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Byrone said:
yes it is capello's fault, he is soo stubborn.this is not the first time that he makes late substitutions & plays Zlatan when he's obvioulsy the weak link up front.

Zlatan was probably offside about 8 times last night & cap didn't think it was necessary to sub him at half time?

Juve did not earn that win, Wiese the unlucky goalie gifted it to us.

I just hope we dont get Lyon or Barca next!
how was he stubborn? he sees easy chances squandered infront of goal one after the other, and he needs to change something? He did and we still didnt convert all the chances we got

i agree that putting ibra from the begining was wrong zebina as well, but his changes were right on time. Every player needs a bit of time after the HT team talk, and cap gave Ibra & camo that .He gave them 10 mins, and then he subbed them.. i think that 30+ mins is enough to have an impact on the game.

If we had played with more attackers then we would've been crushed and I assure u that bremen would've scored the 2nd goal.Cap knows they have a good attack, and since we've been creating chances why risk conceding a goal by bremen by changing the system thats already working.

I still think that we earned the win, its too bad for weise to have gifted us that goal ... but the goal was coming at one point or another.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)