[CL] Juventus vs Arsenal (1 Viewer)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Congrats to Arsenal. They were clearly and unquestionably the better team for the tournament to go through. Well done.

Goonersauras said:
Unlucky lads.

But my god, long balls galore.
Unlucky? You haven't spent an entire season following this club knowing that this was going to happen and that we were going to be death-by-longballs on our exit from the CL.

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
Espectro said:
Another flop in Europe, someone said it, I think it was Jeeks, we are becoming the "Inter" of Europe.

We play like crap, thats all there was, thats the complete true, hide if you want, denied if you want, but the hole true is that this teanms plays like crap.

Know to you guys who are sayin "well at leats we will win the scudetto" or "Lets look at it in the positive way" I got news for you... THERS NOTHING POSITIVE ABOUT JUVENTUS AT THE MOMENT!!

quit trying to find the positive side, face it, we play like sh·$, we will probably win the scudetto, becouse of wins against crap teams like Ascoli, but at the end, we are not a great team, and I blame all of this 1000% to our dearst Capello, who manage to make a team of soulest players, played out of position... we are just a good local side, NOTHING MORE!

I see you trying to defend Capello, quit it!! he is the only responsable of this, he played Nedved out of position, he played Mutu out os position, he played Zambrotta out of position, he played Zlatan even if he was playing like crap, he `played a flat, non creative 4-4-2 during the HOLE season, he never rotate the players, he never try something new, HE IS NOTHING MORE THAT A GOOD LOCAL COACH!!

Now, I know that some of you are going to be "happy" when Juve wins the scudetto, but Im not, Im not becouse our main goal this season, and the purpuse of getting Zlatan, Vieira and the others was to win the CL, Capello was brougth to win the CL, so Im not satisfy by this!! we made a fool of ourselfs in Europe, and in the last games we have made a fool of ourselfs in Serie A, if Milan were behind for 3 poitns they will surely win the scudetto, becouse you know what? they are a better side!!!

Now, call me a bad fan, call me whatever you want, but at the end, you know that every word that I said is true, a there are some fans like Vinnman, and Andy that are not blind, they know that with Capello this side plays like useless crap!!

I believe its more than the coach, the problem is present in Moggi and Giraudo..
yes Moggi get us some good players, but most of them are free and the rest are pretty old (cannavaro, vieira...) so moggi gets them for cheap..

Things cannot continue like this, juve should start signing some youngsters and ready influential players now that can get juve to the level they should be at in europe..

and for Zlatan bashers, i blame Capello for ruining him, he adjusted him to play a pure tactical game and we know Zlatan isnt that good passer or finisher, his quality lies with his creativity and skills.

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
xchloe007x said:
i was in complete aww tonight seeing one of the worst displays of football from us in a very very very long time.... that preformance leaves people to wonder how in the world we're 1st in the league....
Yeah...last week

venom

Oct 22, 2003
Juve_25 said:
Word!

I'm with you Andy. Those suckers don't know what they are telling. Ignore them!
I love you too. It's nice when critizing someone is welcome, even recommended, but when it comes to certain players you're automatically in the blacklist. :tup:

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
sateeh said:
well the best part is that we wont have arsenal fans here anymore, they r going to vierreall forums now

the best thing about the game was that the fans came and almost filled the stadium, its a shame they seen a game like this though..

forzaa juveee, as we said last year..next year lets hope for the better
:rofl2:

Btw.. Vinman, I agree on your post.. And i hope Capello leave's us.. I really do!!!

arc

Mar 11, 2004
credits to giannichedda, thb he plays very well today along with zambrotta (first half) buffon and nedved

i wish capello fuckin brings zlatan to madrid with him

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Lilianna said:
ashamed or not,i kind of felt happy when i heard it.
zlatan needs a shock,and i think our fans did great to through insults.
if we can't do it,they can.
maybe zlatan wakes up a little bit after tonight's insident
Frili ,he is waking up for the whole season,while Del Piero is sitting on the GOD DAMN BENCH!!!!:cry:

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
I have always supported the team & the coach & I always defended all the players & Capello just to see our moment of glory in the CL So with all my respect,I will let out what I was kepting in myself all this time................Buffon:always a pleasure to see u love u man,U dont deserve to be in this match.................Zambro:Stable,Fast...........Canna:Very good in defence but so slow & dont know how to start any attack................Kovac:Go play in Croitia.........Chiellini:LOL..............Nedved:U r over man,so nervous & can handle himself........Mutu:SUCKED though he isnt playing in his position...........Emerson:So fuckn slow but actually had a good season......................Trezeguet:A hatrick in a game & Blind in another...................Zlatan:My advise to U go get some trainnig in the summer & also a thicytrest or else U will have to go back to MALMO...........................................................& FINALLY the man of the moment CRAPELLO:U were right Vinman in everything u said on this man,SORRY for supporting him,4_4_2 4_4_2 4_4_2 4_4_2 4_4_2 4_4_2,get some lessons in coaching CRAP or retire & leave us alone.I had to let out,U cant imagine how I feel right now,I actually throw a cup on the T.V & broke it from the side when Nedved got the RED! I will be out for at least a month,I cant stand discussing anything about Juve!!!!!!!

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
venom said:
I love you too. It's nice when critizing someone is welcome, even recommended, but when it comes to certain players you're automatically in the blacklist. :tup:
Not if you are critizing the best player on the field from juventus (not included buffon)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
giovanotti said:
Frili ,he is waking up for the whole season,while Del Piero is sitting on the GOD DAMN BENCH!!!!:cry:
as soon as Ale be healthy again,zlatan will face more the bench....
though he deserves to face the door....but ANYWAY

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Did somebody just seriously ask what else could have Capello done for this match? Are you fucking for real?

Here's a clue...DONT PLAY TWO DEFENSIVE MIDFIELDERS WHEN WE NEED THREE GOALS AND DONT KEEP EMPLOYING TACTICS THAT DONT WORK IN EUROPE TIME AND TIME AGAIN.

Jesus fucking Christ, what else could have Capello done? Yeah he got everything right, didnt he. Its all the players fault. What a fucking joke.

mcrae

Jun 3, 2004
Even though no player in particular should be blames for tonight's mess i got to say something about Emerson....Yes he is solid as a rock,yes one has to spit blood in order to go past him but his complete lack of creativity and speed ruins the team's momentum..i feel he is the reason that we are such a slow team.whenever we try to play a bit faster he can't catch up with the others..in fact you can't even spot him in the tv screen...he's also the main reason why we either try to create sth from the wings or try for long hopeless balls...i know he is mainly a defensive midfielder but come on he can't make a through ball to save his life...the worst is when he doesn't have the ball all he does is stand there like an idiot and point at his teamates where to give the ball......I thought that Zlatan didn't have such a tragic performance..he just had zero help from midfielders except Nedved...

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Espectro said:
Another flop in Europe, someone said it, I think it was Jeeks, we are becoming the "Inter" of Europe.
I believe it was me. But to give credit where credit is due, it was Erkka who first turned me on to the coined phrase "The Inter of Europe" when our respective squads were beating the crap out of each other in a Hattrick friendly recently.

Espectro said:
Now, call me a bad fan, call me whatever you want, but at the end, you know that every word that I said is true, a there are some fans like Vinnman, and Andy that are not blind, they know that with Capello this side plays like useless crap!!
For all the people who dished on me for being a very un-Juve fan who had no team spirit, I am also a realist. This club was going to accomplish squat in Europe in its current form. It's just taking some of you longer to accept the truth because it's now in all our faces.

Vinman is hardly the pessimist people make him out to be -- he's often very much a realist.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)