[CL] Juventus vs Arsenal (2 Viewers)

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
isha00 said:
I felt ashamed when I heard it. The Ultras should have known it wasn't gonna happen and many of our players did what the could (which is not much, but it's not their fault if they're not fit).

So true... Its not good to see our fans do stuff like that, even if i somehow feel with them... still they should show more respect...

Forza Juve :cry:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Yeah the triad are equally responsible in bringing in the players as is capello. Its so FVuckin obvious that attacking midfielders are needed. Yet time and time again we end up fvukin buy a defesive midfielder. How ironic. Anyway I dont see things improving until 1 or more of the triad leaves. We are the clowns of europe. A TOTAL laughing stock. Its reached a point where we dont even have dignity. Todays performance was only slightly better than tuesdays but either way its equally embarrasing and jeez watching Juve these days is like comitting suicide.

FORZA BUFFON - OUR Man of the Match
FORZA ZAMBRO - This guys the man, always there when you need him.
FORZA CANA - Useful or what
FORZA DP, NEDVED and CAMO.

The rest need a good beating. Whilst Capello and Ibrasukovic need hanging.

OP
Elvin

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
  • Thread Starter #3,384
    Forza True Juventini !!! Forza Del Piero, Buffon, Nedved, Cannavaro, Zambrotta !!!

PS At least there's new episode of LOST tonight, the show that haven't dissapointed me yet :p

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    This outcome was entirely predictable in my book.

So I'm not sure why people are all up in arms now. Maybe it just takes longer for some to realize the glaring problems that were surfaced against Bremen, but this was a club that was in no shape -- and had no deserving -- to go through to the quarterfinals, let alone the semifinals.

Maybe I'm benefitting of having more time to reach "acceptance" where many of you are still in "anger" and "denial". But once you get over that hump of swearing at players and coaches, you'll notice that some real changes need to be made with how we can respectfully attempt to have any success in the CL in the future. The last two seasons were poor underformances at best, and I personally don't see a way out with the status quo.

In fact, I am slightly pleased with the result (to quote Capello), because now Capello and crew cannot behind some lameass excuse that we were unlucky, that we played our match and the odds just didn't fall in our favor this time, etc. It's bigger than that, folks.

jgunner84

Mar 28, 2006
    WOW! What a feeling! First time in the semis in our history and it feels so great. Anyway you guys played well but Zlatan and Trez in my opinion did not even try to score goals honestly. Nedved was the best player and he was extremely dangerous. Thank god for our defense they were awesome!!!

venom

Oct 22, 2003
    arc said:
    nedved is the only fighter (along with zambrotta and buffon) on the field

u go back to where ever fuckin shithole u from and fuck yourself :tdown:
    Okay, I give it he was one who actually fought in this match but what did that gave to Juventus. Two fucking stupid fouls. Ok, there was one shot on goal but as much he fought he was no help. And that's been most of his season, not that many matches when he's been playing like expected.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    We are the disgrace of Italian football, not Inter

longball, longball, longball..............

WE SUCK !!!!!!

and the blame for all of this has to go to our retarded coach CRAPELLO

We showed absolutely NOTHING out there today, and Arsenal figured out early enough that our attack is as usless as a neutered dog, and sat back and just waited to clear all of our longballs.

Our passing was comical, and shots on net non-existant. Did we ever really test Lehmann, except for 1 or maybe 2 shots. All after 180 minutes of play

Zlatan has NO heart, limited ball skills, cant pass, shots are always inaccurate, and is NOT, and I repeat NOT Juve material. Get him the FUCK outta here !!!

Buffon was our MoM, he saved the scoreline, when everyone else had pretty much given up. Without him in net, Arsenal would have scored at least twice

Now to Crap, he has embarassed us 2 years in a row in the CL, and only by talent alone have we beaten the weaker teams in Serie A. This motherfucker needs to be fired IMMEDIATELY by the triade, and we need a coach to come in with some creativity, and who has the ability to come up with SOUND gameplans, and works around the squads strengths, rather than his preferred formations.

I hope Crap takes a job elsewhere, and takes his boyfriend Zlatan with him, because neither are deserving of being part of the Juventus organization.

All that needs to happen now is Italy not win the WC, and this year would be a complete waste for me.....:faq2: :wth:

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    jgunner84 said:
    WOW! What a feeling! First time in the semis in our history and it feels so great. Anyway you guys played well but Zlatan and Trez in my opinion did not even try to score goals honestly. Nedved was the best player and he was extremely dangerous. Thank god for our defense they were awesome!!!
    Played well?

We played like sh*t. Benfica would have given you guys a harder time, and there's every reason to suggest that this squad should be capable of more than that.

adelove

The Very Special One
    Sep 29, 2003
    FIRST OF ALL I HOPE MRS. IBRAHIMOVIC KNOWS HER SON IS A BASTARD!!!!!!
    IF I COULD,I WOULD COME TO THE DELLE ALPE TONITE N STRIP ALL THESE WANKSTAS OF THAT JERSEY(EXCEPT GIGI,ZAMBRO AND GIANNICHEDDA)THEY GROSSLY DISHONOURED US 2NITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SELL THE

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    Another flop in Europe, someone said it, I think it was Jeeks, we are becoming the "Inter" of Europe.

We play like crap, thats all there was, thats the complete true, hide if you want, denied if you want, but the hole true is that this teanms plays like crap.

Know to you guys who are sayin "well at leats we will win the scudetto" or "Lets look at it in the positive way" I got news for you... THERS NOTHING POSITIVE ABOUT JUVENTUS AT THE MOMENT!!

quit trying to find the positive side, face it, we play like sh·$, we will probably win the scudetto, becouse of wins against crap teams like Ascoli, but at the end, we are not a great team, and I blame all of this 1000% to our dearst Capello, who manage to make a team of soulest players, played out of position... we are just a good local side, NOTHING MORE!

I see you trying to defend Capello, quit it!! he is the only responsable of this, he played Nedved out of position, he played Mutu out os position, he played Zambrotta out of position, he played Zlatan even if he was playing like crap, he `played a flat, non creative 4-4-2 during the HOLE season, he never rotate the players, he never try something new, HE IS NOTHING MORE THAT A GOOD LOCAL COACH!!

Now, I know that some of you are going to be "happy" when Juve wins the scudetto, but Im not, Im not becouse our main goal this season, and the purpuse of getting Zlatan, Vieira and the others was to win the CL, Capello was brougth to win the CL, so Im not satisfy by this!! we made a fool of ourselfs in Europe, and in the last games we have made a fool of ourselfs in Serie A, if Milan were behind for 3 poitns they will surely win the scudetto, becouse you know what? they are a better side!!!

Now, call me a bad fan, call me whatever you want, but at the end, you know that every word that I said is true, a there are some fans like Vinnman, and Andy that are not blind, they know that with Capello this side plays like useless crap!!

Stimpy

Dec 6, 2005
    I HOPE EVERYBODY SEE IBRAS SITUATIONS ..........

the ball is going... arsenal player goes.... get him... IBRAS stands around!!!!!!!!!

IBRA ISSSS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD!!!!

adelove

The Very Special One
    Sep 29, 2003
    IF I COULD,I WOULD COME TO THE DELLE ALPE TONITE N STRIP ALL THESE WANKSTAS OF THAT JERSEY(EXCEPT GIGI,ZAMBRO AND GIANNICHEDDA)THEY GROSSLY DISHONOURED US 2NITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SELL THE WHOLE FRIGGING LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JESUS.H.CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT AN EMBARRASSMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Stimpy

Dec 6, 2005
    adelove said:
    IF I COULD,I WOULD COME TO THE DELLE ALPE TONITE N STRIP ALL THESE WANKSTAS OF THAT JERSEY(EXCEPT GIGI,ZAMBRO AND GIANNICHEDDA)THEY GROSSLY DISHONOURED US 2NITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SELL THE WHOLE FRIGGING LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JESUS.H.CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT AN EMBARRASSMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
    IBRA OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FXXX OFFF GO AWAY FROM JUVE!!!!!

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    Former Milan flop Jens Lehman got down well to prevent Zambrotta's low cross reaching Trezeguet.

David Trezeguet had a goal disallowed for offside as he tapped in Nedved's assist from six yards.

Adrian Mutu wasted a good opportunity by going for glory when Trezeguet was in a better position to beat Lehmann.

Arsenal almost struck on the counter-attack, as Eboue went past two men down the right flank, but Cannavaro came sliding in to cut him short at the byline. Jose Antonio Reyes was booked for time-wasting to take the resulting corner kick and a weak Gilberto Silva header was easily plucked by Buffon.

A hopeful Reyes attempt was also controlled by the Juventus goalkeeper on the stroke of half-time.

Arsenal man Flamini was perhaps fortunate to escape a second booking when his elbow struck Nedved in the jaw as they both jumped up to get the ball.

After the restart, Buffon timed his run perfectly to pluck the ball off Henry's foot as the Frenchman sprinted into the area. The goalkeeper got a knee to the ribs for his trouble.

Juventus were repeatedly caught in Arsenal's offside trap and struggled to create many real scoring opportunities. Ibrahimovic in particular was singled out for jeers by the home fans, who have tired of his poor form in recent months.

Capello had to go for broke in the final half-hour and threw on striker Marcelo Zalayeta for Mutu, switching to a trident attack. Arsenal introduced Pires for Reyes.

There was a great chance on 64 minutes when Nedved put in a cross from the left and Trezeguet at full stretch just failed to get on the end of it from six yards.

Arsenal sprinted up the other end on the counter-attack and Buffon parried the Fabregas finish.

Federico Balzaretti replaced Chiellini in defence and another promising Gunners counter-attack was closed down.

An Ibrahimovic effort took a deflection, but Lehmann was able to readjust his position and pluck it out of the air as it threatened to loop over him.

Juventus finally began to threaten and a Nedved screamer on the bounce was palmed away with real difficulty by Lehmann.

Trezeguet almost took advantage of a defensive error, but couldn't get enough strength on to his shot from seven yards and was closed down.

However, Juve's final hopes were shattered when Nedved received a second bookable offence. The first was for dissent, the inevitable second for a crunching tackle from behind on Eboue. The Czech's discipline has been a real problem of late, as he was sent off against Roma and suspended for the first leg at Highbury.

At this incident, the Juventus Ultra unveiled a large banner that read: 'Enough is enough - get out your b...s!' The fans also chanted 'Go to work!' and aimed a chorus of insults at Ibrahimovic, instead calling for Alessandro Del Piero.

Aleksander Hleb drilled an angled drive wide of the far post, as the Bianconeri visibly no longer believed in their hopes of continuing in the competition. Ljungberg also fired off target and Buffon rushed out to close down the Swede in another occasion.

:toast:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)