[CL] Juventus vs Arsenal (2 Viewers)

Valley

Apr 20, 2004
Will this change anything? I doubt it. Serie A is just not enough anymore, and we'll never win Europe with half these players nor with this style.

It turns out that what was a strong team was not even good enough to score a single goal in 180 mins of football.

What if we had to put out a really weak team? Without Thuram, Canna, Buffon etc? The first team players are not dynamic enough, and the backup players are nowhere near...

We've all said it so many times....we need youth, fresh legs full of running and desire, and also a better style. What on Earth can we create with Emerson and Giannichedda in midfield? Nothing. :(

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
ADP Timers said:
IBRA is the WORST fucking player now. Not even caring to win. Shit passes, no drive. WTF!!! SELL HIM!!!!!!!

Trez was lazy too. Had that one chance, and some others.
Mutu should have stayed on, along with Chielini. Balzaretti was a joke on the left.

Let Trez and Ibra go. WE REALLY NEEDED DEL for this game.

I agree about ibra trez and balza BUT mutu imo was shit in the first half.. and that is because he isent playing where he SHOULD be playing!!

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
ADP Timers said:
IBRA is the WORST fucking player now. Not even caring to win. Shit passes, no drive. WTF!!! SELL HIM!!!!!!!

Trez was lazy too. Had that one chance, and some others.
Mutu should have stayed on, along with Chielini. Balzaretti was a joke on the left.

Let Trez and Ibra go. WE REALLY NEEDED DEL for this game.
TBH,Ibrahimovic was not so bad as usual....

Trez,oh well he acted like the whole team.

GIANNICHEDDA impressed me for real,he fought like a lion,and ZAMBRO IS THE WORLD CLASS!!!!Buffon ,what to say ,he saved us.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Anybody who talks shit about Nedved is fucking imbecile. He's the only player who fucking seemingly gace a damn, along with Cannavaro and Zambrotta. Ibrahimovic sucked shit once again and Capello stood the sidelines with his arms folded like goddamn fool. Somebody shoot that fucking assclown.

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
Juve_Kosova said:
Well said...

Btw guys look at this

At this incident, the Juventus Ultra unveiled a large banner that read: 'Enough is enough - get out your b...s!' The fans also chanted 'Go to work!' and aimed a chorus of insults at Ibrahimovic, instead calling for Alessandro Del Piero.

Channel4.com
I felt ashamed when I heard it. The Ultras should have known it wasn't gonna happen and many of our players did what the could (which is not much, but it's not their fault if they're not fit).

EDIT: and it's not the first time Zlatan plays like that, if they felt like it, they should have said something sooner, tonight was not the right time. And after this match I think Zlatan will play even worse, afraid to being booed again. And the same goes for the others.

arc

Mar 11, 2004
*Juventino* said:
NEDVED'S FUCKING RED CARDS MAKE ME SICK... HE BETTER FUCK HIMSELF IN CZECH OR SOMETING... NOT IN JUVE... FOR GOD FUCKING SAke....:(:(:(

nedved is the only fighter (along with zambrotta and buffon) on the field

u go back to where ever fuckin shithole u from and fuck yourself :tdown:

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
bring in another coach ! i don't care if he's a world class coach or not !
juventus needs someone who tries something new !
Cappello is really an overrated coach

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
That was unexpected. :rolleyes:

Thanks Cap for nothing.

My hat's off to Giannichedda and Buffon. The rest with Capello can suck my dick.

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
Andy said:
Anybody who talks shit about Nedved is fucking imbecile. He's the only player who fucking seemingly gace a damn, along with Cannavaro and Zambrotta. Ibrahimovic sucked shit once again and Capello stood the sidelines with his arms folded like goddamn fool. Somebody shoot that fucking assclown.
Word!

I'm with you Andy. Those suckers don't know what they are telling. Ignore them!

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
so:
no TV for a week
no radio for a week
no newspaper for 2-3 days
mob turned off at least until tomorrow afternoon

and if ANYONE DARES to make fun of juventus losing.......HE IS DEAD I SWEAR.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)