[CL] Juventus vs Arsenal (4 Viewers)

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
I feel like we'd deserve not winning anything for a couple of years. WE aren't worth it.

Do we remember how Milan celebrated their scudetto, 2 years ago? Do we remember that interistas for a scudetto would sell their mom? And that many of the interistas that watched Inter win the last CL are not even alive anymore? Do we remember that the fantastic Chelsea didn't even reach the semis? Do we remember the 2003-04 season? But, most of all, do we remember that last year we have been the only ones to win something? And that maybe it'll be the same this year? Do we?

We are letting this completely ruin our season. And we are letting our players become too nervous in Europe, because they know that they'll be considered "worth" only if they win the CL. And here we have the red cards and everything else.

Buy on AliExpress.com

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
PhRoZeN said:
He certainly is, Buffon was our best player tonight. If anyhow he conceded more goals im more than sure we would have heard in tomorrows newspaper of some suicides. His done well. I dont blame him in the first leg even tho others do. That was emersons fault.
Agreed ,mate!:agree:

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
THE CHAMPIONS said:
I have always supported the team & the coach & I always defended all the players & Capello just to see our moment of glory in the CL So with all my respect,I will let out what I was kepting in myself all this time................Buffon:always a pleasure to see u love u man,U dont deserve to be in this match.................Zambro:Stable,Fast...........Canna:Very good in defence but so slow & dont know how to start any attack................Kovac:Go play in Croitia.........Chiellini:LOL..............Nedved:U r over man,so nervous & can handle himself........Mutu:SUCKED though he isnt playing in his position...........Emerson:So fuckn slow but actually had a good season......................Trezeguet:A hatrick in a game & Blind in another...................Zlatan:My advise to U go get some trainnig in the summer & also a thicytrest or else U will have to go back to MALMO...........................................................& FINALLY the man of the moment CRAPELLO:U were right Vinman in everything u said on this man,SORRY for supporting him,4_4_2 4_4_2 4_4_2 4_4_2 4_4_2 4_4_2,get some lessons in coaching CRAP or retire & leave us alone.I had to let out,U cant imagine how I feel right now,I actually throw a cup on the T.V & broke it from the side when Nedved got the RED! I will be out for at least a month,I cant stand discussing anything about Juve!!!!!!!
:touched:

Finally The Champions is with us!! :touched:

Welcome!

+rep

Glacius

Nov 20, 2005
just,,, cant believe this
why are we so bad? why doesn't someone take a sniper and shoots capello down?
i swear to god, if juventus doesn't get new players and fresh legs, im going to kill capello the 1st time that i come in turin, like in 2 years when i get my driverslicense
i hope for him that he will be gone untill that, otherwise, he WILL BE

venom

Oct 22, 2003
Juve_25 said:
Not if you are critizing the best player on the field from juventus (not included buffon)
Nedved the best one? If you see it that way, then I understand you but I didn't see that much good sides in his performance.

OP
Elvin

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
  • Thread Starter #3,449
    isha00 said:
    I feel like we'd deserve not winning anything for a couple of years. WE aren't worth it.

Do we remember how Milan celebrated their scudetto, 2 years ago? Do we remember that interistas for a scudetto would sell their mom? And that many of the interistas that watched Inter win the last CL are not even alive anymore? Do we remember that the fantastic Chelsea didn't even reach the semis? Do we remember the 2003-04 season? But, most of all, do we remember that last year we have been the only ones to win something? And that maybe it'll be the same this year? Do we?

We are letting this completely ruin our season. And we are letting our players become too nervous in Europe, because they know that they'll be considered "worth" only if they win the CL. And here we have the red cards and everything else.
    You're wise. Today can never ruin my Scudetto celebrations. 29, baby.

Forza Juve !!!

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
    Emerson is a problem too, good commited harworking central midfielder, but when he gets the ball he acts so slow, he needs so much time to change direction, so he makes the build up play slower...

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
    Juve_25 said:
    :touched:

Finally The Champions is with us!! :touched:

Welcome!

+rep
    I am not with anybody man,I supported him & all the team for so long & was sometimes the only one who defends Cap. on this forum just to see a moment of Glory in the Cl,U can see from my signature how much I waited for this moment ,GO FUCK URSELF CRAPELLO> I AM OUT!

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
    May 4, 2004
    Capello stands up for Juve Wednesday 5 April, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus were booed off the field at the Stadio Delle Alpi, but Fabio Capello has defended their performance against Arsenal.

“I think we put in a good performance against a side that focuses on the counter-attack. We created some chances and didn’t make the most of them, while we gave Arsenal a few opportunities as well, but I complimented my squad and could not have asked for more effort,” insisted the Coach.

The Bianconeri had a mountain to climb after losing the first leg 2-0 at Highbury, but couldn’t go past a 0-0 in Turin and saw Pavel Nedved sent off – their third red card in two Champions League games.

“It certainly isn’t easy to carry on in two competitions, but Arsenal are on fine form at the moment and it would’ve been better to face them a few months ago when they were struggling. Their pace is a particular problem when you’re chasing the game.”

The recent sluggishness has been blamed on Capello’s refusal to rotate the squad, but he claimed the statistics did not back this up.

“I balanced out the squad and the only one who played perhaps too much was Fabio Cannavaro, while everyone else has rested for one reason or another. All the teams who are leading their domestic Divisions are off form at the moment and that is only natural.”

The fans turned on the team in the final stages, unveiling banners urging the players to ‘get out their b…s’ with particular jeers aimed at Zlatan Ibrahimovic and calling for Alessandro Del Piero.

“I hope we can end the season on a positive note. We needed the help of the supporters and there was nothing more we could’ve done, so it was ungenerous of the fans to jeer,” said Capello. “I am very happy with the way Ibrahimovic played. Del Piero is an important player for Juve, so we need the fans to help us rather than create splits within the squad. It’s counter-productive.”

In the absence of the injured Del Piero, Juventus seem to lack ideas and creativity in midfield, relying heavily on the long ball game for Ibrahimovic.

“When you’re playing against a team that puts 10 men behind the ball, it’s inevitably going to become difficult to find space. Towards the end we made a few errors, but before Nedved’s red card we did some good things.”

Capello caused shocks before the game by leaving Lilian Thuram on the bench in favour of ex-Bayern Munich man Robert Kovac.

“I needed a central defender who could pass the ball forward to Ibrahimovic faster, and Kovac is a little more accurate in his passing than Thuram. That’s all there is to it.”

The Bianconeri had insisted in the summer that their primary objective was the Champions League, but once again they have crashed out in sluggish manner at the quarter-final stage.

“When you start the season there are two objectives for a Coach and he always puts the Champions League a little bit higher than the domestic title. It’s not easy to win in Europe, but we will try again. Arsenal are a tough side to face at the moment, so they’re definitely contenders for the trophy,” concluded Capello.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

CAPELLO LEAVE!!!

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
    venom said:
    Nedved the best one? If you see it that way, then I understand you but I didn't see that much good sides in his performance.
    Believe me I'm not defending him just because he is Nedved. I defend who ever IMO was the best man on the field (in this case Nedved). Anyway I respect your opinion, sorry.

jon4647

Sep 26, 2004
    venom said:
    nedved was the best player for juve....just like camo for us in the 1st leg..he tried to attack and attack ....at leasst he tried..unlike someo other players....

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
    Juve takes the CL loses to heart because they always manage to make it as their ONLY priority..

Before the season began Nedved, Del Piero and Capello stated: WE WANT CHAMPIONS...

Years ago Lippi stated 1 CL title is worth FIVE Scudetto's...

Juve constantly get criticism in Italy for bad calls and they see Europe as justification that they are the real deal and not favored only in Italy....Plus, they have an inferiority complex when it comes to Europe: out of all the tries only 2 titles and both not exactly memorable...

The Scudetto is not a consolation prize but they make it so...Their impressive first half should not be downplayed but it will because they stated their goals early in the season and have been less than brilliant lately ...

CROWD at Delle Alpi booed Ibra like crazy and chanted Del Piero's name

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    THE CHAMPIONS said:
    I have always supported the team & the coach & I always defended all the players & Capello just to see our moment of glory in the CL So with all my respect,I will let out what I was kepting in myself all this time................Buffon:always a pleasure to see u love u man,U dont deserve to be in this match.................Zambro:Stable,Fast...........Canna:Very good in defence but so slow & dont know how to start any attack................Kovac:Go play in Croitia.........Chiellini:LOL..............Nedved:U r over man,so nervous & can handle himself........Mutu:SUCKED though he isnt playing in his position...........Emerson:So fuckn slow but actually had a good season......................Trezeguet:A hatrick in a game & Blind in another...................Zlatan:My advise to U go get some trainnig in the summer & also a thicytrest or else U will have to go back to MALMO...........................................................& FINALLY the man of the moment CRAPELLO:U were right Vinman in everything u said on this man,SORRY for supporting him,4_4_2 4_4_2 4_4_2 4_4_2 4_4_2 4_4_2,get some lessons in coaching CRAP or retire & leave us alone.I had to let out,U cant imagine how I feel right now,I actually throw a cup on the T.V & broke it from the side when Nedved got the RED! I will be out for at least a month,I cant stand discussing anything about Juve!!!!!!!

Man your way of typing makes me blind....use the smaller size next time while bashing the team,please.:p

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Anybody who defends Capello now is seriously an idiot, if you werent an idiot before. And anybody who says these tactics are fine for the Champions League can seriously shut the fuck up now. We have seen for our own eyes how these tactics work in Europe, and people like Vinman Denco others and myself were right all along. Goddamnit. I hate this fucking nonsense.

Stimpy

Dec 6, 2005
    I HOPE EVERYBODY SEE IBRAS SITUATIONS ..........

the ball is going... arsenal player goes.... get him... IBRAS stands around!!!!!!!!!

IBRA ISSSS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)