[CL] Juventus vs Arsenal (2 Viewers)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
giovanotti said:
Truth truth and nothing but the truth.....but to bad that Capello is making the decisions,not you and me Frili.
now,he has NO OTHER CHOICE than use ALE ALL THE TIME.

if he wants fans to kill him and juve to fire him,he can keep benching ale and play this incopetent zlatan:pumpkin:

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
Nobody wants to play in a team that has no spirit and fighting quality, you can forget about Gerrard, Joaquin etc, do they want to play in this team ? No, they don't...

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Andy said:
Anybody who defends Capello now is seriously an idiot, if you werent an idiot before. And anybody who says these tactics are fine for the Champions League can seriously shut the fuck up now. We have seen for our own eyes how these tactics work in Europe, and people like Vinman Denco others and myself were right all along. Goddamnit. I hate this fucking nonsense.
Man,what a thesis:lol:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Juve_Kosova said:
At this incident, the Juventus Ultra unveiled a large banner that read: 'Enough is enough - get out your b...s!' The fans also chanted 'Go to work!' and aimed a chorus of insults at Ibrahimovic, instead calling for Alessandro Del Piero.

Channel4.com

I don't blame them. I was even Chanting Ale's song by-myself.

Andy said:
Anybody who talks shit about Nedved is fucking imbecile. He's the only player who fucking seemingly gace a damn, along with Cannavaro and Zambrotta. Ibrahimovic sucked shit once again and Capello stood the sidelines with his arms folded like goddamn fool. Somebody shoot that fucking assclown.

"Save the Speech". Pavel was a real lion tonight. I Salut him and couldn't give a Fvck about the Red Card.

Vinman said:
longball, longball, longball..............
I swear I can never understand the way we're playing......It probably turns Capello on. I mean what in hell is this....a game plan???? Not really.....a way to win a game?? yeah riiiiiight....What the Fvck do LONGBALLS represent????

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyhow, Congrats to Arsenal and their fans. They did deserve to qualify.

I really have no comment for this game, as I said and I keep on repeating even-though when people kept laughing at me or even insulted me, that with the Old Fashion of the 4-4-2 and specially under Capello we're no where to ever reach semi-finals, Never.

In both Legs we only managed to shoot once or twice on Lehman. Pathetic isn't??

Did you lads see the ball that Zlatan didn't go after????....I actually understand the fact that he's not Juve material not he's in a good shape and everything, But a footballer, can't run behind a ball????

As swag said, the best thing is to calm down and stop to Insulting, It's really not worth it. I really don't feel like insulting Crapello or his Zlatan, It's not gonna change the fact that they're Galacticos Origins not Turin men.

Moggi would be doing the mistake of his life to keep Crapello.

and for the outstanding player like Buffon,Canna,Zambo....these players I hold nothing for them But Respect. Including Alessandro Del Piero, who broke lot of fans heart tonight.

You can call me whatever you want, but It felt nothing but amazing to Chant his name home-alone eventhough he was just watching the game. Players like him do win you Trophies. I'm waiting for your return Captain.

venom

Oct 22, 2003
Glacius said:
“I balanced out the squad and the only one who played perhaps too much was Fabio Cannavaro, while everyone else has rested for one reason or another. All the teams who are leading their domestic Divisions are off form at the moment and that is only natural.”
:lol: Giving Emerson last 15 minutes off in the match against Treviso counts as a rest?

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
Emerson is not a liability, he is good at what he does, we need to get rid of Vieira and play a younger, faster and more creative midfield alongside Emerson that's all.

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
I cant blame Pav for that red - he was the only person upfront who showed any form of passion.

I also really really feel sorry 4 Buffon - He deserves more success

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
Azzurri7 said:
I don't blame them. I was even Chanting Ale's song by-myself.

"Save the Speech". Pavel was a real lion tonight. I Salut him and couldn't give a Fvck about the Red Card.

I swear I can never understand the way we're playing......It probably turns Capello on. I mean what in hell is this....a game plan???? Not really.....a way to win a game?? yeah riiiiiight....What the Fvck do LONGBALLS represent????

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyhow, Congrats to Arsenal and their fans. They did deserve to qualify.

I really have no comment for this game, as I said and I keep on repeating even-though when people kept laughing at me or even insulted me, that with the Old Fashion of the 4-4-2 and specially under Capello we're no where to ever reach semi-finals, Never.

In both Legs we only managed to shoot once or twice on Lehman. Pathetic isn't??

Did you lads see the ball that Zlatan didn't go after????....I actually understand the fact that he's not Juve material not he's in a good shape and everything, But a footballer, can't run behind a ball????

As swag said, the best thing is to calm down and stop to Insulting, It's really not worth it. I really don't feel like insulting Crapello or his Zlatan, It's not gonna change the fact that they're Galacticos Origins not Turin men.

Moggi would be doing the mistake of his life to keep Crapello.

and for the outstanding player like Buffon,Canna,Zambo....these players I hold nothing for them But Respect. Including Alessandro Del Piero, who broke lot of fans heart tonight.

You can call me whatever you want, but It felt nothing but amazing to Chant his name home-alone eventhough he was just watching the game. Players like him do win you Trophies. I'm waiting for your return Captain.
:agree:

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Edge said:
Nobody wants to play in a team that has no spirit and fighting quality, you can forget about Gerrard, Joaquin etc, do they want to play in this team ? No, they don't...

I really didn't count on those guys,and you know why????It is simple they are not for free.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)