[CL] Juventus vs Arsenal (6 Viewers)

arc

Mar 11, 2004
THE CHAMPIONS said:
U cant imagine how I feel right now,I actually throw a cup on the T.V & broke it from the side when Nedved got the RED
i shot the tv with my magnum when its FT and the camera is on capello

now i regret its samsung 42" LCD ffs

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Lilianna said:
as soon as Ale be healthy again,zlatan will face more the bench....
though he deserves to face the door....but ANYWAY
Truth truth and nothing but the truth.....but to bad that Capello is making the decisions,not you and me Frili.

Apr 4, 2006
what the fuck is zlatan doing he has no respect for juventus he cant fight for the ball , zalayeta is even worse we want some good players at least 3 .A good defender like gallas maybe a good MD like gerrard and maybe the young van der vaart (hamburg) and a good striker like van persi . moggi plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz we want the CL

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
What a super game by our juventus, really world class performance, i would want to especially give credit to giannichedda, emerson, capello, ibrahimovic and mutu.

G. Buffon - made some good saves and a risci save against henry, 5
M. Zalayeta - didnt had much to do, because midfield didnt give ball to him 5
F. Balzaretti - usual performance 5
G. Zambrotta - tried something, but not good enough 5
R. Kovac - again, usual performance 5
F. Cannavaro - read kovac and balza 5
G. Chiellini - almoust good, 6

F. Emerson - really good game, 7
P. Nedved - tried, tried, but he seems not good enough for juve, i guess 5
D. Trezeguet - look how many chanses ibra made him and gianni and mutu also made a lot of assists for him, should have finished his 10 chanses what he had 6
Z. Ibrahimovic - sensational, what a player he is, better than ronaldinho and riquelme together could combaine, i am so happy we have him 7,5
A. Mutu - another world class performance, great freekicks and great in this new position what capello has gave him, capello is really smart that he has discoverer that mutu is much much much better on the wing than as a striker. 5,5
G. Giannichedda - this man is probably the best DM in the world currently, really, no one else is better than him 8,5

Coach: F. Capello - fantastic, fantastic coaching in this match, his tactics worked again, and i liked his formation, it surprised wenger also. i am so happy we have the best tactical mind genius coach in our team, i give a lot of credit to luciano moggi to get this man, we will win next 4 CL for sure, his so much more better than lippi, already his old record was better than lippi`s one.

I think we wont need to make many changes, well, in the summer, get chimenti back, buffon is really bad imo, and zebina should start instead of zambrota, cannavaro should be sold back to inter also, they are just not good enough for juve. juve needs to keep players who act like CHAMPIONS, like ibrahimovic, giannichedda, blasi. imo lets for example buy materazzi for cannavaro position, and for attack, i think we could get vieri, his doing miracles for monaco. I am so confident about our future, we surely will win CL.

off to celebrate now

Glacius

Nov 20, 2005
Juventus were booed off the field at the Stadio Delle Alpi, but Fabio Capello has defended their performance against Arsenal.

“I think we put in a good performance against a side that focuses on the counter-attack. We created some chances and didn’t make the most of them, while we gave Arsenal a few opportunities as well, but I complimented my squad and could not have asked for more effort,” insisted the Coach.

The Bianconeri had a mountain to climb after losing the first leg 2-0 at Highbury, but couldn’t go past a 0-0 in Turin and saw Pavel Nedved sent off – their third red card in two Champions League games.

“It certainly isn’t easy to carry on in two competitions, but Arsenal are on fine form at the moment and it would’ve been better to face them a few months ago when they were struggling. Their pace is a particular problem when you’re chasing the game.”

The recent sluggishness has been blamed on Capello’s refusal to rotate the squad, but he claimed the statistics did not back this up.

“I balanced out the squad and the only one who played perhaps too much was Fabio Cannavaro, while everyone else has rested for one reason or another. All the teams who are leading their domestic Divisions are off form at the moment and that is only natural.”

The fans turned on the team in the final stages, unveiling banners urging the players to 'get out their b…s’ with particular jeers aimed at Zlatan Ibrahimovic and calling for Alessandro Del Piero.

“I hope we can end the season on a positive note. We needed the help of the supporters and there was nothing more we could’ve done, so it was ungenerous of the fans to jeer,” said Capello. “I am very happy with the way Ibrahimovic played. Del Piero is an important player for Juve, so we need the fans to help us rather than create splits within the squad. It’s counter-productive.”

In the absence of the injured Del Piero, Juventus seem to lack ideas and creativity in midfield, relying heavily on the long ball game for Ibrahimovic.

“When you’re playing against a team that puts 10 men behind the ball, it’s inevitably going to become difficult to find space. Towards the end we made a few errors, but before Nedved’s red card we did some good things.”

Capello caused shocks before the game by leaving Lilian Thuram on the bench in favour of ex-Bayern Munich man Robert Kovac.

“I needed a central defender who could pass the ball forward to Ibrahimovic faster, and Kovac is a little more accurate in his passing than Thuram. That’s all there is to it.”

The Bianconeri had insisted in the summer that their primary objective was the Champions League, but once again they have crashed out in sluggish manner at the quarter-final stage.

“When you start the season there are two objectives for a Coach and he always puts the Champions League a little bit higher than the domestic title. It’s not easy to win in Europe, but we will try again. Arsenal are a tough side to face at the moment, so they’re definitely contenders for the trophy,” concluded Capello.

Former Juventus star Thierry Henry was interviewed by Sky Italia after the final whistle and explained the secret to Arsenal’s success.

“We cannot say it was easy, but we played like men and defended as a team tonight. Our great first leg allowed us to sit back more in Turin and we couldn’t expect to always play like we did at Highbury. It was very important for us not to concede an early goal,” said the Frenchman.

Milan go on to face Barcelona in the semi-finals, while Arsenal will cross paths with fellow revelations Villarreal – neither of these two sides have ever reached this stage before.

“We’ve proved against Juventus and Real Madrid that we can close them down and progress, but I wouldn’t say we were favourites, as Villarreal have also impressed. It’s going to be a very difficult tie.”

================

STFU CAPELLO !!

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
Juve_Kosova said:
Capello caused shocks before the game by leaving Lilian Thuram on the bench in favour of ex-Bayern Munich man Robert Kovac.

“I needed a central defender who could pass the ball forward to Ibrahimovic faster, and Kovac is a little more accurate in his passing than Thuram. That’s all there is to it.”

:wallbang: :wallbang: :wallbang:

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Juve_Kosova said:
Capello stands up for Juve Wednesday 5 April, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus were booed off the field at the Stadio Delle Alpi, but Fabio Capello has defended their performance against Arsenal.

“I think we put in a good performance against a side that focuses on the counter-attack. We created some chances and didn’t make the most of them, while we gave Arsenal a few opportunities as well, but I complimented my squad and could not have asked for more effort,” insisted the Coach.

The Bianconeri had a mountain to climb after losing the first leg 2-0 at Highbury, but couldn’t go past a 0-0 in Turin and saw Pavel Nedved sent off – their third red card in two Champions League games.

“It certainly isn’t easy to carry on in two competitions, but Arsenal are on fine form at the moment and it would’ve been better to face them a few months ago when they were struggling. Their pace is a particular problem when you’re chasing the game.”

The recent sluggishness has been blamed on Capello’s refusal to rotate the squad, but he claimed the statistics did not back this up.

“I balanced out the squad and the only one who played perhaps too much was Fabio Cannavaro, while everyone else has rested for one reason or another. All the teams who are leading their domestic Divisions are off form at the moment and that is only natural.”

The fans turned on the team in the final stages, unveiling banners urging the players to ‘get out their b…s’ with particular jeers aimed at Zlatan Ibrahimovic and calling for Alessandro Del Piero.

“I hope we can end the season on a positive note. We needed the help of the supporters and there was nothing more we could’ve done, so it was ungenerous of the fans to jeer,” said Capello. “I am very happy with the way Ibrahimovic played. Del Piero is an important player for Juve, so we need the fans to help us rather than create splits within the squad. It’s counter-productive.”

In the absence of the injured Del Piero, Juventus seem to lack ideas and creativity in midfield, relying heavily on the long ball game for Ibrahimovic.

“When you’re playing against a team that puts 10 men behind the ball, it’s inevitably going to become difficult to find space. Towards the end we made a few errors, but before Nedved’s red card we did some good things.”

The Bianconeri had insisted in the summer that their primary objective was the Champions League, but once again they have crashed out in sluggish manner at the quarter-final stage.

“When you start the season there are two objectives for a Coach and he always puts the Champions League a little bit higher than the domestic title. It’s not easy to win in Europe, but we will try again. Arsenal are a tough side to face at the moment, so they’re definitely contenders for the trophy,” concluded Capello.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

CAPELLO LEAVE!!!
WHAT!!?? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!???

Did I dream that Emerson, Cannavaro and Zambrotta played the hole 96 minutes of the Treviso match? Did I dream that Emerson and Vieira have played almost the hole season1?? did I miss that Cannavaro has also played the hole season!!??

A defender that can pass the ball to Ibrahimovic??? OMG :wallbang:

Please go away Capello, I mean you should not be aloud to talk...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Yes, it takes some luck to win the Champions League. However, it also takes some tactical sense and the willingness to win. I'm sorry, but luck doesn't come to people who don't actually try to win. We seemingly did not even try to win, and that is mainly due to Capello.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Juve_Kosova said:
Capello stands up for Juve Wednesday 5 April, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The fans turned on the team in the final stages, unveiling banners urging the players to ‘get out their b…s’ with particular jeers aimed at Zlatan Ibrahimovic and calling for Alessandro Del Piero.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

CAPELLO LEAVE!!!

Arsenal are in better form b/c the trained for it. Cap's teams give everything in the 1st half of the season and the rest they fall down.

At least the supporters showed up. The performance was shit. They are right to be mad.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Andy said:
Did somebody just seriously ask what else could have Capello done for this match? Are you fucking for real?

Here's a clue...DONT PLAY TWO DEFENSIVE MIDFIELDERS WHEN WE NEED THREE GOALS AND DONT KEEP EMPLOYING TACTICS THAT DONT WORK IN EUROPE TIME AND TIME AGAIN.

Jesus fucking Christ, what else could have Capello done? Yeah he got everything right, didnt he. Its all the players fault. What a fucking joke.
Yes, I did. We all saw what Zalayeta managed to do, and how fantastically Mutu was dominating his flank. Had there been a Camoranesi, a Del Piero or even a Maresca then I'd personally chase Capello myself. Truth is, even if you could play around with the formations as much as you want, fact remains that it probably wouldn't have mattered much anyway. Arsenal defends excellently and idiots such as Camoranesi and yes, Nedved, deprived their team of their sole sources of creativity.

I'm not trying to defend Capello and his tactics, but this team needs a rehaul and wanting Capello and Ibrahimovic (who wasn't poor tonight) to suck your genitals isn't really the way to go. New blood, new season.

venom

Oct 22, 2003
jon4647 said:
nedved was the best player for juve....just like camo for us in the 1st leg..he tried to attack and attack ....at leasst he tried..unlike someo other players....
Ok, I just expected something positive to happen with all the amount of work he put in.

One thing I wonder is does Capello got balls to fine Nedved as Camoranesi didn't do anything worse.

nori

Jan 9, 2005
well well
I saw the hole match and we sucked
what can I say
nothing much actually

Two things are urgent: Capello and Ibrahimovic have to leave
and by the way Giannicheda played really good tonight

And did you hear the fans singing for ALEX and booing ibra?? that was the only part of the game I liked

see ya next year (with Gerard, Henry, Marchionni, and a bunch of strikers and defenders)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Glacius said:
CAPELLO:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH you fucking piece of shit. Please die.

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
Cannavaro is on tv now. And he's saying that the tifosi should always support the team and that seasons are to judged ony at their end. He says that it wasn't nice seeing such a banner when they were trying their best.

Question is: did he deserve playing being booed?

It's incredible, but this is the thing that saddens me the most tonight. And I'm thinking about next year. How will our players be psychologically be at the first Cl match? This is gonna be a boomerang, like we needed it :(

olkiller

Sep 9, 2002
Andy said:
Anybody who talks shit about Nedved is fucking imbecile. He's the only player who fucking seemingly gace a damn, along with Cannavaro and Zambrotta. Ibrahimovic sucked shit once again and Capello stood the sidelines with his arms folded like goddamn fool. Somebody shoot that fucking assclown.
Absolutely. I think Capello, Ibrahimovic and maybe Emerson are leaving Juventus this summer. We've won enough scudetti, let's build up a real team to win the CL.
As for Nedved, he was our best attacking player, but his nerves betrayed him. Anyhow, the whole world saw how shitty a player Ibrahimovic really is.
Besides, there was a guy next to me who kept making fun of Juventus...I looked at him and said to myself "Lippi...."

xchloe007x

Jan 31, 2006
Before id really try and be behind Capello but with recent results I have to agree with the title 'Crapello', sack him, he goes to Real Madrid, sell Camo as he prob wants to leave aswell, and bring in Joaquin.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)