[CL] Juventus vs Arsenal (2 Viewers)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
isha00 said:
I felt ashamed when I heard it. The Ultras should have known it wasn't gonna happen and many of our players did what the could (which is not much, but it's not their fault if they're not fit).

EDIT: and it's not the first tiem Zlatan plays like that, if they felt like it, they should have said something sooner, tonight was not the right time. And after this match I think Zlatan will play even worse, afraid to being booed again. And the same goes for the others.
ashamed or not,i kind of felt happy when i heard it.
zlatan needs a shock,and i think our fans did great to through insults.
if we can't do it,they can.
maybe zlatan wakes up a little bit after tonight's insident

arc

Mar 11, 2004
adelove said:
FIRST OF ALL I HOPE MRS. IBRAHIMOVIC KNOWS HER SON IS A BASTARD!!!!!!
IF I COULD,I WOULD COME TO THE DELLE ALPE TONITE N STRIP ALL THESE WANKSTAS OF THAT JERSEY(EXCEPT GIGI,ZAMBRO AND GIANNICHEDDA)THEY GROSSLY DISHONOURED US 2NITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SELL THE WHOLE FRIGGING LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JESUS.H.CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT AN EMBARRASSMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

u dont hv to post in cap damnit

my eyes are hurting

Arose

Feb 2, 2006
CAPELLO, if you leave our team now, I gonna wish tou good luck with any other team you choose. But please, do it, coz if we have to watch such things next season - few Juve fans will mark their words about you...

And by the way, don't even dare to blame Nedved for those cards - he was the real lion tonight. :tup:

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Vinman said:
We are the disgrace of Italian football, not Inter

longball, longball, longball..............

WE SUCK !!!!!!

and the blame for all of this has to go to our retarded coach CRAPELLO

We showed absolutely NOTHING out there today, and Arsenal figured out early enough that our attack is as usless as a neutered dog, and sat back and just waited to clear all of our longballs.

Our passing was comical, and shots on net non-existant. Did we ever really test Lehmann, except for 1 or maybe 2 shots. All after 180 minutes of play

Zlatan has NO heart, limited ball skills, cant pass, shots are always inaccurate, and is NOT, and I repeat NOT Juve material. Get him the FUCK outta here !!!

Buffon was our MoM, he saved the scoreline, when everyone else had pretty much given up. Without him in net, Arsenal would have scored at least twice

Now to Crap, he has embarassed us 2 years in a row in the CL, and only by talent alone have we beaten the weaker teams in Serie A. This motherfucker needs to be fired IMMEDIATELY by the triade, and we need a coach to come in with some creativity, and who has the ability to come up with SOUND gameplans, and works around the squads strengths, rather than his preferred formations.

I hope Crap takes a job elsewhere, and takes his boyfriend Zlatan with him, because neither are deserving of being part of the Juventus organization.

All that needs to happen now is Italy not win the WC, and this year would be a complete waste for me.....:faq2: :wth:
Hahahaha:lol:

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
well the best part is that we wont have arsenal fans here anymore, they r going to vierreall forums now

the best thing about the game was that the fans came and almost filled the stadium, its a shame they seen a game like this though..

forzaa juveee, as we said last year..next year lets hope for the better

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
sateeh said:
well the best part is that we wont have arsenal fans here anymore, they r going to vierreall forums now

the best thing about the game was that the fans came and almost filled the stadium, its a shame they seen a game like this though..

forzaa juveee, as we said last year..next year lets hope for the better
yeah, that's good:)
Forza Villareaaal! (it's the only team that i can support now in the CL)

xchloe007x

Jan 31, 2006
i was in complete aww tonight seeing one of the worst displays of football from us in a very very very long time.... that preformance leaves people to wonder how in the world we're 1st in the league....

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
I don't see what more Capello could've done this game. Balzaretti played decently when he came in, and made some nice crosses. Zalayeta was the only real attacking option on the bench, and Mutu was the worst player on the pitch. Logical. Giannichedda was strong in midfield but contributed nothing in an attacking way, but then again nothing more is expected from him and there were no more creative midfield options available.

Zambrotta showed why he is considered one of the best wingbacks in the world, although the rest of the team brought him down to their level. Ibrahimovic was average but definitely not as poor as people try to make him. He was behind quite a lot of the few chances Juve had, and you can't really say his role in the team is grateful, with 90% of the balls received are airballs from Cannavaro. Trezeguet was Trezeguet. The rest of the team ranged from poor to above average. Most somewhere in between that.

Though what's definitely need is creativity in midfield. The lack of such is what killed Juventus in the end. Giannichedda avoided ball contact, and gave the ball to other players, and Emerson played long and difficult passes. Nedved fought well, but with his experience one could expect him to not follow the path of the hotheads Camoranesi and Zébina. If there ever was any small amount of hope left, it was flushed down the drain when the referee showed him red. I would've liked to see more of Zambrotta's attacking raids, since he was dangerous whenever he was on Arsenal's half. I wouldn't have mind seeing him being moved up to midfield in the 2nd half.

Big props to Buffon for giving his all, and you could clearly see the frustration in his eyes that he could not go out and affect the game. Best Juve player of the two legs together with Cannavaro. Kovac did a decent job in the back but did look a bit shakey at times, which is understandable considering the amount he's played this season. His passing left much to be desired though.

Anyway, there's no point in looking for people to blame. Hopefully some new players who can make an impact will arrive, together with some tactical changes by Capello or whichever manager we'll have. Now to secure the 29th Serie A title.

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
Just watched the Barcelona highlights, it makes me sick how much Barca are ahead of the Juve, I can't believe this is a team we beat 3 years ago in CL and just look the difference between us !

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
giovanotti said:
You're sick!!!!:disagree:
He certainly is, Buffon was our best player tonight. If anyhow he conceded more goals im more than sure we would have heard in tomorrows newspaper of some suicides. His done well. I dont blame him in the first leg even tho others do. That was emersons fault.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)