[CL] Juventus vs Arsenal (3 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Alfio_87 said:
if we win we will pass yes!:agree: have faith!
Im glad theres more faithful fans than me, I just cant help but to expect the worse.. as for hoping for the best.. well if there was any chance of that it just drowned when we couldnt break down treviso... I do have hope but theres not much faith in the hope if that makes any sense.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Ive been seeing the number 3 everywhere today. Is that indicating we'll get 3 goals? Or lose 3-0 on agg?

Its really freaky!

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
JuveBoy said:
But you have 4 persons on your avatar so we will win by 4-1 :D

Those are the boys ready to batter up the Arsenal fans if we go out! Least we'll win something tonight.

Ok, i was joking before the Arsenal possie Kolo toure/ Northbank/Robinvanpersie/ thaiArsenal take me seriously.

But am i joking though?...........:smoke:

jumbo

Juve all time top scorer
Nov 7, 2004
m_elayyan said:
I dont know what will be the feeling of Juve fans who are hoping of victory and qualification if juve lost the game in turin.
Are there any fans who don't believe?

Bro, you said you don't believe but you only say that not to dissapoint yourself. Otherwise you wouldnt be on the forum hours before the game.

You know you belive deep down. Every Juve fan does at this moment. :D

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Moggi D'Messiah said:
Those are the boys ready to batter up the Arsenal fans if we go out! Least we'll win something tonight.

Ok, i was joking before the Arsenal possie Kolo toure/ Northbank/Robinvanpersie/ thaiArsenal take me seriously.
But am i joking though?...........:smoke:
:lol: I can see them all getting ready to pounce on that.. tell an arsenal fan its a joke and theyll take it personally.

TBH i think jgunner84 is prolly there most disciplined colleague. If he continues his behaviour he deserves a rep.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
DP #1 Fan said:

Bro, you said you don't believe but you only say that not to dissapoint yourself. Otherwise you wouldnt be on the forum hours before the game.

Maybe his here to get some encouragement.. coz certainly thats why im here.. although I must admit ive spent more time thinking of the future than todays match. The transfer threads look appealing.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
DP #1 Fan said:

I think Capello hus sucked out all our faith and belief.

And, no, I cannot do a better job than him because I am not a football manager.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
DP #1 Fan said:

I hope for juve qualification but i know that based on our players form that is IMPOSSIBLE AND ALSO I DONT BELIEVE IN MIRACLES because of this i will be watching barca match mainly and once every 15 mnts i will switch to see what is juve result.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
m_elayyan said:
I hope for juve qualification but i know that based on our players form that is IMPOSSIBLE AND ALSO I DONT BELIEVE IN MIRACLES because of this i will be watching barca match mainly and once every 15 mnts i will switch to see what is juve result.
good idea.. although its a pity for me that I aint got the channel to watch barca match :nervous:

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
m_elayyan said:
What if we play with heart for once? What if we have another Real 03? You will miss it, and you will cry yourself to sleep tonight.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
ive got sky sports 1 but not got sky sports 2 who are showing the barca match. Guess ill just have to watch the discovery channel to take my mind off the match..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)