[CL] Juventus vs Arsenal (4 Viewers)

Sep 28, 2002
m_elayyan said:
m_elayyan said:
Juventus.com

Thanks to huge demand from bianconeri fans, almost 45,000 tickets - amounting to around €2,500,000 of recipts - have been sold for Wednesday evening´s game against Arsenal. Aside from the South `curve´, there is stll availability in almost every section
its a fucking 69,000 seat stadium, the biggest game of the season, and its still gonna be half empty and they are reporting as if that's something to be proud of!. juventus fc is officially a disgrace.

Intro

Apr 6, 2005
Jeeks said:
So, the players and Capello are hoping for a miracle....Why can't rely on trying to do something?
You don't need a miracle to come back from 2-0 you need that when 3-0 down at HT being thoroughly outplayed like Liverpool were :p. No actually all you need is luck from 2-0 down or even Jen Lehman to pull back Trezeguet in the first 5 minutes; be dismissed and the penalty converted and you have a scenario.

Anything is possible in football especially undeservedly. As for what Capello can do about it? Well that is clear - nothing. He couldn't at HT last week when he could have just defended the remainder of the match and accept a 1-0 defeat so how can his tactics change when he will try the same as that first match. When an Arsenal team is so superior in this case (they have the players Juve require to turn around this match - yet choose to play counter-attack :disagree:) and nothing will change from the first match except Nedved all I see is a positive result for Arsenal unless exceptional circumstances arrive.:eyebrows:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Il Re said:
FORZA IL BAINCONERI!!! WE CAN DO IT, NEVER SAY NEVER, JUVE FIGHT TILL THE DEATH
Leaving the tournament is much more likely, however if this is the case, I would liek Juve to fight for it. Being absent on the field like last week is not acceptable.

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
Jeeks said:
Leaving the tournament is much more likely, however if this is the case, I would liek Juve to fight for it. Being absent on the field like last week is not acceptable.
I think we're going out as well, but i just want us to at least regain some pride, show arsenal the real juve, if it so happens that in doing so they beat arsenal 3-0, i will not complain :D

Jul 5, 2005
Byrone said:
hopefully mutu will be played in a more central postion this time round.how i wish cap would turn to a offensive formation tonight.
I don't mind if the formation is offensive or not but i want Juve to Win and get to the next round.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Jeeks said:
exactllly at least we could say we gave it 50%(since the first 50 is already gone in the first leg )

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Channals showing the match:

SuperSport 7/8 SA
ITV Tanzania (c)
MBC 3 (c)
Rustavi 2
NTV+ Football
-----------------------
RTÉ Two
SKY Sports 1
CT-2
-----------------------
C+ France
C+ Spain
CT-2
Prem Sport Portal
SAT.1 Germany
Sport 1 NL
-----------------------
Albania +2 Dok
b92
-----------------------
ART Sport 4
HRT 2
Italia 1
Lumiere TV
Polsat Sport Extra
Sky Sport IT 1
TSi 2
TVP 2
-----------------------
Pro TV
TV3 Norway
Viasat Sport 2
ZTV Sweden
-----------------------
Pro TV
Pro TV
ART Sport 4
ESPN Pacific
C+ Spain
ESPN+

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Il Re said:
I think we're going out as well, but i just want us to at least regain some pride, show arsenal the real juve, if it so happens that in doing so they beat arsenal 3-0, i will not complain :D
Lyon ,till last night, is the team which ,alongsige Arsenal ,conceded least number of the goals in the competition...

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
giovanotti said:
Lyon ,till last night, is the team which ,alongsige Arsenal ,conceded least number of the goals in the competition...
im not worried abour their defence, more of wether they will score against us

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)