[CL] Juventus vs Arsenal (12 Viewers)

OP
Elvin

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
  • Thread Starter #2,222
    You know what is my fav part in these late wins of Milan ? For the last 2-3 seasons they managed to get qualification in last minutes (with PSV they didn't even deserve that shi-t), but they got really really fucked the next stage
    (Depor, Liverpool) :D That's just priceless. No offence.

I swear to God, if I was a Milanista, I would prefer not beating Depor 4-1 at all, and not passing to Final.

EDIT: I predict some humulation for Milan this season too, dudes. From Benfica maybe :D

Good luck (as if you don't have it)

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    IncuboRossonero said:
    LUCK= the Keeper dropping the ball from a light cross IN EXTRA time and scoring....allowing you to PASS to the next round because of a keeper's error from Bremen

DETERMINATION/EFFORT/PERSEVERANCE= Battling to the last minute...out dribbling two players...putting it past the keeper and your striker putting in the rebound..

WE TIED IN LYON..YOU LOST AT HIGHBURY

LUCK HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT
    u didnt deserve to pass lyon dude

but i agree u pushed hard,but teams need luck in this competition and seems u have that every year.

but congrats, and pray for benfica

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    IncuboRossonero said:
    Luck is a word that is used to often nowadays..

A team is LUCKY to get a draw with Villareal..and fuck it up but thats Inter.
    A team is LUCKY to see the opposing keeper DROP the ball in extra time ..
    A player is not lucky if he scores a goal from what was 6-7 passes of possession....Serginho was hammering down the flanks and causing many problems..this was thanks to Maldini coming on and re-inforcing defense which everyone laughed at...
    Sheva was able to play much more freely because there were two men on Serginho ... in fact on the 2-1 goal Sheva was on the right all alone when he batted it past the keeper...
    Because a team scores a LATE GOAL one cannot say its LUCK..they scored based on hard work, etc.

eh dude, i think i said it wasnt luck!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    IncuboRossonero said:
    LUCK= the Keeper dropping the ball from a light cross IN EXTRA time and scoring....allowing you to PASS to the next round because of a keeper's error from Bremen

DETERMINATION/EFFORT/PERSEVERANCE= Battling to the last minute...out dribbling two players...putting it past the keeper and your striker putting in the rebound..

LUCK HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT
    :howler: Oh you've got to be kidding me. The ball strikes BOTH posts and magically falls onto the foot of Inzaghi...Clerc makes a ridiculous back pass which ends up on the foot of Shevchenko...Pirlo hits the ball with his hand after a freekick yet nothing is called...yeah that has nothing to do with luck..

Typical Milanista BULLSHIT.

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    its going to be a tough game especially for juve's forwards as the pressure is on trezi and ibra to score and there is no sub except for zala who is dissappointing this season.

about the tactics for the game, i think our gameplan should be pressure all over at least for one half. If we can keep up the physical game for the whole 90 mins i think we can actually do something. As arsenal dont like teams playing physical with them, it just throws them away from their game. and gets them frustrated.

Given that we r effective infront of goal, arsenal will try to limit our chances and we need to make the most of the ones we can get.

about the formation am guessing its irrelevant if we can keep the gameplan. but i guess it will be the same old 4-4-2.
    giannii will have a big task in the midfield as he will need to cover the whole line and he will need to cover for zambro and chiellini. He will need to have a big game.

like the bremen games, am guessing that neddy and mutu would be cutting inside alot, with neddy playing more of a free role.

i really hope ibra brings his "A" game tonite. And actually does something.

it will be tough but the team can do it
    forzaaa juvee

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    Andy said:
    :howler: Oh you've got to be kidding me. The ball strikes BOTH posts and magically falls onto the foot of Inzaghi...Clerc makes a ridiculous back pass which ends up on the foot of Shevchenko...Pirlo hits the ball with his hand after a freekick yet nothing is called...yeah that has nothing to do with luck..

IMO it was "magical" that the ball managed to stay out of the net before getting to inzaghi.

Apr 12, 2004
    Andy said:

Da, this is true, Nick nack burger king bastard.

xchloe007x

Jan 31, 2006
    Going ahead of myself here but a Juve Milan final as in 2002 would be great in my opinion, get our 'revenge' so to speak, assuming ofcourse we were to beat Arsenal, and Villarreal (though i wouldnt really look forward to seeing that match seeing as i love Villarreal nearly as much as Juventus)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    xchloe007x said:
    Going ahead of myself here but a Juve Milan final as in 2003 would be great in my opinion, get our 'revenge' so to speak, assuming ofcourse we were to beat Arsenal, and Villarreal (though i wouldnt like to see that match seeing as i love Villarreal nearly as much as Juventus)
    I can understand that..
    Villareal made me feel proud of them tonight, the buggers.

Anyway, let us book ourselves a semi final ticket and kick their asses!!!!

JUVE!!

OP
    Elvin

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
  • Thread Starter #2,239
    Ibra to Capello tonight: "I can be your hero, baby. I can kick away the ball. You will stand by me foreva, you can take me to Real" gg :p:D:D

Forza Juventini !!!

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    Vinman said:
    I have to disagree here Nicola...there will be NO surprises tomorrow :

1) CapeLOL will go with his usual tactics and played-out formation

2) Arsenal will score

3) we will not

4) we will lose !!!

No surprises there, boys and girls
    Just to add to that list:

5) The players will give a half ass performance claiming to be tired.

Damnit why are we always tired anyways?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)